Post Reply Want your fave couple post at our profile?
♪Mod♫
22207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/4/09
Want your fave couple being post at our profile?
Then come on and tell us!
We will just post 8 couples at our profile every month.
So August is?
Choice :
Guiwang
Guilun
Yawei
Wangxun
Yawang
Aotong
Daquan
Maotang
Xiaojies
AND MORE PLS TELL US

Bt pls fill up this form :
Username :
Name :
Couples that you want us to post up the profile : ( max 2)

Thx!
♪Mod♫
5035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ☆SiNgApOrE☆
Offline
Posted 7/6/09

guiwang4ever wrote:

Want your fave couple being post at our profile?
Then come on and tell us!
We will just post 8 couples at our profile every month.
So August is?
Choice :
Guiwang
Guilun
Yawei
Wangxun
Yawang
Aotong
Daquan
Maotang
Xiaojies
AND MORE PLS TELL US

Bt pls fill up this form :
Username :
Name :
Couples that you want us to post up the profile : ( max 2)

Thx!


Guiwang
Guilun
Yawei
Aotong
Maotang
Xiaojies
♪Mod♫
22207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/6/09

girlcut wrote:


guiwang4ever wrote:

Want your fave couple being post at our profile?
Then come on and tell us!
We will just post 8 couples at our profile every month.
So August is?
Choice :
Guiwang
Guilun
Yawei
Wangxun
Yawang
Aotong
Daquan
Maotang
Xiaojies
AND MORE PLS TELL US

Bt pls fill up this form :
Username :
Name :
Couples that you want us to post up the profile : ( max 2)

Thx!


Guiwang
Guilun
Yawei
Aotong
Maotang
Xiaojies



Oops! Sorry because you didn't fill up the form...and also you only can suggest max 2...

♪Mod♫
5035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ☆SiNgApOrE☆
Offline
Posted 7/6/09


Username:Girlcut
Name:Stephanie
Guilun and Maotang!!!
♪Mod♫
22207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/6/09

girlcut wrote:



Username:Girlcut
Name:Stephanie
Guilun and Maotang!!!


You're angry?? Sorry

And we need more people to suggest first only we can make the dicision , we will tell you after we confirm it!
♪Mod♫
5035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ☆SiNgApOrE☆
Offline
Posted 7/6/09

guiwang4ever wrote:


girlcut wrote:



Username:Girlcut
Name:Stephanie
Guilun and Maotang!!!


You're angry?? Sorry

And we need more people to suggest first only we can make the dicision , we will tell you after we confirm it!


No la.what made you thinks i angry?Lolz
♪Mod♫
22207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/6/09

girlcut wrote:


guiwang4ever wrote:


girlcut wrote:



Username:Girlcut
Name:Stephanie
Guilun and Maotang!!!


You're angry?? Sorry

And we need more people to suggest first only we can make the dicision , we will tell you after we confirm it!


No la.what made you thinks i angry?Lolz


Den I'm glad of it.

Posted 8/16/09
Username : aotong4eva
Name : Carmen
Couples that you want us to post up the profile : ( max 2)

Aotong
Yawei
♪Mod♫
22207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/21/09
For September couple that psot on our Profile will be :
Aotong
Yawei
Guilun
Maotang

Suggest by aotong4eva and girlcut
You must be logged in to post.