First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply [Request] Avatar
16692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my world
Offline
Posted 7/9/09 , edited 7/9/09
Mod Requesting: iphotoshop ang theinsanity
Username: Rukia635241
Text: Rukia635241
Colour of Text: wat u think is best
Colour Scheme: wat u think is best
Extras: wat u think is best
Did you upload 8 pic in the Payment Album and invited 10 buddy?: yep
Picture(in spoiler):
Posted 7/10/09
Mod Requesting: iphotoshop
Username: vanessa26578
Text: vanessa26578 and Yume
Colour of Text: whatever looks the best with it
Colour Scheme: any
Extras: brushes and anything cute
Did you upload 8 pic in the Payment Album and invited 10 buddy?: done :)
Picture(in spoiler):
Graphic-x Requestor
13912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/10/09 , edited 7/28/09
Mod Requesting: anyone
Username: ch0c0lateXbabii
Text: ch0c0lateXbabii
and
Nisa
Colour of Text: anything tht matched
Colour Scheme: ^
Extras: nything if it looks good
Did you upload 8 pic in the Payment Album and invited 10 buddy?: yes
Picture(in spoiler):


Pennding XkiarraX
Graphic-x Requestor
100461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/10/09
Mod Requesting: iphotoshop
Username: ziuzijin1234
Text: ziuzijin1234
Colour of Text: any color
Colour Scheme: pink
Extras: brushes or something nice
Did you upload 8 pic in the Payment Album and invited 10 buddy?: yes
Picture(in spoiler):


thank you very much(:
Posted 7/10/09
Mod Requesting: iphotoshop
Username: castondra
Text: Castondra, Cassie-Chii, Just Trying To Have Some Fun
Colour of Text: Up to you
Colour Scheme: You choose
Extras: Brushes and beams and anything really cute
Did you upload 8 pic in the Payment Album and invited 10 buddy?: Yesh^^
Picture(in spoiler):

Graphic-x Requestor
170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines.
Offline
Posted 7/10/09


Mod Requesting:iphotoshop

Username: chuchaii
Text: RHYME CHiiC
-- iM THE BRIGHTEST STAR ..=)
Colour of Text:blue or purple

Colour Scheme: PiNK

Extras:

----------- and any BRUSHES that looks like hot on it

Did you upload 2 pic in the Payment Album and invited 1 buddy?: yes

Picture(in spoiler):






PENDiNG
Posted 7/11/09
Mod Requesting: iphotoshop or theinsanity
Username: animemix1
Text: animemix1, katie-chan
Colour of Text: wat u think is best
Colour Scheme:wat u think is best
Extras: wat u think is best
Did you upload 8 pic in the Payment Album and invited 10 buddy?:after its done
Picture(in spoiler):


any of them
39745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Hey! Look! It's a...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09 , edited 7/11/09
Mod Requesting: theinsanity
Username: Anime9111
Text: Anime9111, yui-chan
Colour of Text: Anything that matches~!
Colour Scheme: Anything that matches (:
Extras: Anything that makes it look kawai/ cool !
Did you upload 8 pic in the Payment Album and invited 10 buddy?: yuup!^^
Picture(in spoiler):
Graphic-x Requestor
23648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOO !! scared ya...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

iphotoshop wrote:


Avatar Request


PLEASE follow the rules and read the important notice if you request an avii. If you don't follow it, I'm afraid your request may be skipped or ignored.


Rules


1) Please be patient with your request.
2) You may only request once at a time.
3) You can only request ONE avii per request.
4) You MUST use the avii that the Mod gives you!! They used their precious time to make your avii so please use it! If you don't use it, you will be banned from requesting for one week! If you break it again, two weeks!

Fill in the following slip:

Mod Requesting:
Username:
Text:
Colour of Text:
Colour Scheme:
Extras:
Did you upload 8 pic in the Payment Album and invited 10 buddy?:
Picture(in spoiler):




Mod Requesting: iphotoshop
Username: konatsusan
Text: konatsusan, Kona-chii
Colour of Text: up to you
Colour Scheme: light pink
Extras: no border, flower?, anything cute
Did you upload 8 pic in the Payment Album and invited 10 buddy?: yes
Picture(in spoiler):
Graphic-x Requestor
1578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Chocolate Ana Lan...
Offline
Posted 7/12/09
Mod Requesting: Anybody
Username: coolana
Text: coolana rocks with Ai!
Colour of Text: any
Colour Scheme: anything
Extras: whatever looks kool
Did you upload 8 pic in the Payment Album and invited 10 buddy?:doing it right now
Picture(in spoiler):
131104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Damascus
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

konatsusan wrote:


iphotoshop wrote:


Avatar Request


PLEASE follow the rules and read the important notice if you request an avii. If you don't follow it, I'm afraid your request may be skipped or ignored.


Rules


1) Please be patient with your request.
2) You may only request once at a time.
3) You can only request ONE avii per request.
4) You MUST use the avii that the Mod gives you!! They used their precious time to make your avii so please use it! If you don't use it, you will be banned from requesting for one week! If you break it again, two weeks!

Fill in the following slip:

Mod Requesting:
Username:
Text:
Colour of Text:
Colour Scheme:
Extras:
Did you upload 8 pic in the Payment Album and invited 10 buddy?:
Picture(in spoiler):




Mod Requesting: iphotoshop
Username: konatsusan
Text: konatsusan, Kona-chii
Colour of Text: up to you
Colour Scheme: light pink
Extras: no border, flower?, anything cute
Did you upload 8 pic in the Payment Album and invited 10 buddy?: yes
Picture(in spoiler):


Here u go:

Graphic-x Requestor
23648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOO !! scared ya...
Offline
Posted 7/13/09


Wowieeee~! Thank yeu suu much! <bows> Can Kona-chii request from yeu again?
131104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Damascus
Offline
Posted 7/13/09

konatsusan wrote:



Wowieeee~! Thank yeu suu much! <bows> Can Kona-chii request from yeu again?


Sure ^^

anytime XD
Graphic-x Requestor
23648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOO !! scared ya...
Offline
Posted 7/13/09

iphotoshop wrote:


konatsusan wrote:



Wowieeee~! Thank yeu suu much! <bows> Can Kona-chii request from yeu again?


Sure ^^

anytime XD


Ty ty~!!! x3

Mod Requesting: iphotoshop
Username: konatsusan
Text: konatsusan, Kona-chii
Colour of Text: up to you
Colour Scheme: light pink
Extras: no border, flower?, anything cute
Did you upload 8 pic in the Payment Album and invited 10 buddy?: yes :D
Picture(in spoiler):
Graphic-x Requestor
5768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / any where
Offline
Posted 7/14/09 , edited 12/22/14
Mod Requesting: Anyone~Please
Username: Animelove555
Text: Animelove555
Colour of Text: anything matching
Colour Scheme: anything matching the pic
Extras: swirls, brushes, or anything matching
Did you upload 8 pic in the Payment Album and invited 10 buddy?: yes
Picture(in spoiler):
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.