First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply +~avatar request~+
Posted 7/4/09 , edited 7/7/09
Welcome to iCreations avatar request forum~

here are the rules:
1. only two aviis per day
2. do not steal if not yours
3. enjoy!
4. upload at least 3 pics onto the album
5. clear pictures only please ^^
6.invite your buddies! x3
Text:
Font type:
Colour theme (black, red, blue...):
Brushes (writing, flowers......):
Crop (Long, Short, Fat, Skinny, Etc) :
Animation:
Borders (yes/ no, colour, pattern...):
Other (theme, background...):
Picture (in spoiler):

Posted 7/4/09
Text:i_c_u , hikari chii
Font type: handwriting style
Colour theme (black, red, blue...): any that suits the pick
Brushes (writing, flowers......): flowers, clouds, shiny and anything dat suits
Crop (Long, Short, Fat, Skinny, Etc) : long and skinny
Animation: no
Borders (yes/ no, colour, pattern...): on the top and bottom not on the sides
Other (theme, background...): flashy background
Picture (in spoiler):

Creator
3659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / here...there...ev...
Offline
Posted 7/4/09

i_c_u wrote:

Text:i_c_u , hikari chii
Font type: handwriting style
Colour theme (black, red, blue...): any that suits the pick
Brushes (writing, flowers......): flowers, clouds, shiny and anything dat suits
Crop (Long, Short, Fat, Skinny, Etc) : long and skinny
Animation: no
Borders (yes/ no, colour, pattern...): on the top and bottom not on the sides
Other (theme, background...): flashy background
Picture (in spoiler):



umm...the photo wont appear desu~
please request again^^
im sorry for the delay^^
iMicki =3
Posted 7/5/09
sorry about that ^^'' heres the picture ~
Requester
50300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Always near my tw...
Offline
Posted 7/6/09
Text: amuami sophia and kairi
Font type: anything cool
Colour theme black
Brushes: stars (maybe)
Crop : tall and thin
Animation: no thks !
Borders no
Other:both girls !
Picture (in spoiler):
322000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/6/09
Colour theme (black, red, blue...):any
Brushes (writing, flowers......): you decide
Crop (Long, Short, Fat, Skinny, Etc) : you decide
Animation: if you wont
Borders (yes/ no, colour, pattern...):any
Other (theme, background...):any
Picture (in spoiler):
Posted 7/6/09
amuami wrote:

Text: amuami sophia and kairi
Font type: anything cool
Colour theme black
Brushes: stars (maybe)
Crop : tall and thin
Animation: no thks !
Borders no
Other:both girls !
Picture (in spoiler):


Finished! plzz pick it up from the avi pick up forum hope u lyk it! iMiku
Requester
57020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/6/09
Text: mitsuki_xxx123, Mitsuki-chan
Font type: cursive type
Colour theme (black, red, blue...): any that fits
Brushes (writing, flowers......): anything u want
Crop (Long, Short, Fat, Skinny, Etc) : long and skinny please
Animation: no
Borders (yes/ no, colour, pattern...): no
Other (theme, background...): any
Picture (in spoiler):
Posted 7/7/09 , edited 7/7/09
katarzynassj4 wrote:

Colour theme (black, red, blue...):any
Brushes (writing, flowers......): you decide
Crop (Long, Short, Fat, Skinny, Etc) : you decide
Animation: if you wont
Borders (yes/ no, colour, pattern...):any
Other (theme, background...):any
Picture (in spoiler):


pending iMiku
Requester
57020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/7/09

iMicki wrote:


mitsuki_xxx123 wrote:

Text: mitsuki_xxx123, Mitsuki-chan
Font type: cursive type
Colour theme (black, red, blue...): any that fits
Brushes (writing, flowers......): anything u want
Crop (Long, Short, Fat, Skinny, Etc) : long and skinny please
Animation: no
Borders (yes/ no, colour, pattern...): no
Other (theme, background...): any
Picture (in spoiler):


pending! iMicki



sorry. the picture wasn't shown. i just made the picture into a JPG. sorry.
Posted 7/7/09

katarzynassj4 wrote:

Colour theme (black, red, blue...):any
Brushes (writing, flowers......): you decide
Crop (Long, Short, Fat, Skinny, Etc) : you decide
Animation: if you wont
Borders (yes/ no, colour, pattern...):any
Other (theme, background...):any
Picture (in spoiler):


finished! plzz go to the avi pick up forum~ hope u lyk it x3 iMiku
Requester
634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / wherever u want i...
Offline
Posted 7/7/09 , edited 7/7/09
Text:Ashley miss_otaku_butterfly
Font type:any font type
Colour theme (black, red, blue...):darkish colors
Brushes (writing, flowers......): asian writing and flowers
Crop (Long, Short, Fat, Skinny, Etc) : tall and thin
Animation:nop
Borders (yes/ no, colour, pattern...):any that u wish
Other (theme, background...):if u wish
Picture (in spoiler):




Pending iHollister
Posted 7/7/09
miss_otaku_butterfly wrote:

Text:Ashley miss_otaku_butterfly
Font type:any font type
Colour theme (black, red, blue...):darkish colors
Brushes (writing, flowers......): asian writing and flowers
Crop (Long, Short, Fat, Skinny, Etc) : tall and thin
Animation:nop
Borders (yes/ no, colour, pattern...):any that u wish
Other (theme, background...):if u wish
Picture (in spoiler):



pending iMiku
Posted 7/7/09 , edited 7/7/09



Done iHollister
Posted 7/7/09
Text:Neko_Nami_Mina
Font type:u chose
Colour theme (black, red, blue...):red or blue
Brushes (writing, flowers......):anything
Crop (Long, Short, Fat, Skinny, Etc) :u chose
Animation:no
Borders (yes/ no, colour, pattern...):yes
Other (theme, background...):anything
Picture (in spoiler):
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.