First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod Application
Creator
7467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/5/09 , edited 4/8/10
If you want to be a mod, you have to upload a total of 10 pictures to Avi Shop- PAYMENT and invite at least 20 buddies, regardless of whether they accept the invite.
I'm sorry, but I may have to remove you from the position if you're inactive.

We are looking for 10 graphic mods and 5 forum mods.
Current slots available:
Graphic mods: 4/10
Forum mods: 2/5

List of mods:

Graphic mods

Forum mods


Application forms


Form for application of graphic mods:

Username:
Why do you want to be a graphic mod:
Have you completed the requirements for applying as a mod:
How active will you be:
What are the programmes you use:
What do you specialize in: [avatars/icons/banners/profiles]
At least 3 examples of your completed work: [in spoiler]



Form for application of forum mods:

Username:
Why do you want to be a forum mod:
Have you completed the requirements for applying as a mod:
How active will you be:
Have you had experience in modding:
Member
3228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/5/09



Application forms


Form for application of graphic mods:
Username - MissPinkyy
Why do you want to be a graphic mod - bcz i wan to improve my skills
Have you completed the requirements for applying as a mod - yea after tis
How active will you be - it depends
What are the programmes you use - photoscape, photoflitre, picnik
What do you specialize in: (avatars/icons/banners/profiles) Aviis
At least 3 examples of your completed work: (in spoiler)Check my page.



Creator
7467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/5/09

MissPinkyy wrote:




Application forms


Form for application of graphic mods:
Username - MissPinkyy
Why do you want to be a graphic mod - bcz i wan to improve my skills
Have you completed the requirements for applying as a mod - yea after tis
How active will you be - it depends
What are the programmes you use - photoscape, photoflitre, picnik
What do you specialize in: (avatars/icons/banners/profiles) Aviis
At least 3 examples of your completed work: (in spoiler)Check my page.





Accepted!
You might need to upload a few aviis to the 'Avatar Samples' thread, though ;x
Member
3228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/5/09

firestar9741 wrote:


MissPinkyy wrote:




Application forms


Form for application of graphic mods:
Username - MissPinkyy
Why do you want to be a graphic mod - bcz i wan to improve my skills
Have you completed the requirements for applying as a mod - yea after tis
How active will you be - it depends
What are the programmes you use - photoscape, photoflitre, picnik
What do you specialize in: (avatars/icons/banners/profiles) Aviis
At least 3 examples of your completed work: (in spoiler)Check my page.





Accepted!
You might need to upload a few aviis to the 'Avatar Samples' thread, though ;x


Oh ok but i am still nt a mod?

Creator
7467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/5/09 , edited 7/6/09


I just changed your position in the group ;D
Member
3228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/5/09 , edited 7/6/09


I just changed your position in the group ;D
Oh thx ^^

Member
23905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Gensokyo
Offline
Posted 7/5/09

firestar9741 wrote:

If you want to be a mod, you have to upload a total of 5 pictures to the album 'Avi Shop' and invite at least 20 buddies, regardless of whether they accept the invite.

We are looking for 10 graphic mods and 5 forum mods.
Current slots available:
Graphic mods: 10/10
Forum mods: 5/5

List of mods:

Graphic mods

Forum mods


Application forms


Form for application of graphic mods:
Username -
Why do you want to be a graphic mod -
Have you completed the requirements for applying as a mod -
How active will you be -
What are the programmes you use -
What do you specialize in: (avatars/icons/banners/profiles)
At least 3 examples of your completed work: (in spoiler)



Form for application of forum mods:
Username -
Why do you want to be a forum mod -
Have you completed the requirements for applying as a mod -
How active will you be -
Have you had experience in modding:


Form for application of graphic mods:
Username - BlondeNeko
Why do you want to be a graphic mod - i love making graphics
Have you completed the requirements for applying as a mod - so far...
How active will you be - 12 hours a day
What are the programmes you use - photoshop cs3
What do you specialize in: (avatars/icons/banners/profiles) all
At least 3 examples of your completed work: (in spoiler)

Creator
7467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/5/09 , edited 7/8/09


Accepted!
Welcome to the team ;D
Btw, you might want to add your avi samples to the avi samples page.
Posted 7/6/09 , edited 7/6/09

Username - GivYaSparkles
Why do you want to be a graphic mod - so i can help this group more!! [ and make it more active as possible]
Have you completed the requirements for applying as a mod -
How active will you be - 500%
What are the programmes you use - gimp and photofiltre [ i will probably get photoshop soon!]
What do you specialize in: (avatars/icons/banners/profiles) all except icons
At least 3 examples of your completed work: (in spoiler)
Creator
7467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/6/09

GivYaSparkles wrote:


Username - GivYaSparkles
Why do you want to be a graphic mod - so i can help this group more!! [ and make it more active as possible]
Have you completed the requirements for applying as a mod -
How active will you be - 500%
What are the programmes you use - gimp and photofiltre [ i will probably get photoshop soon!]
What do you specialize in: (avatars/icons/banners/profiles) all except icons
At least 3 examples of your completed work: (in spoiler)


Accepted!
Please complete the requirements [upload 5 pictures; inv 20 buddies] later.
Anyway, welcome to the team ;D
You might want to add your avi samples to the avi sample pages ;x
Posted 7/6/09

firestar9741 wrote:


GivYaSparkles wrote:


Username - GivYaSparkles
Why do you want to be a graphic mod - so i can help this group more!! [ and make it more active as possible]
Have you completed the requirements for applying as a mod -
How active will you be - 500%
What are the programmes you use - gimp and photofiltre [ i will probably get photoshop soon!]
What do you specialize in: (avatars/icons/banners/profiles) all except icons
At least 3 examples of your completed work: (in spoiler)


Accepted!
Please complete the requirements [upload 5 pictures; inv 20 buddies] later.
Anyway, welcome to the team ;D
You might want to add your avi samples to the avi sample pages ;x


o im soowwies!! ill do that now
n thank youz!!!! ^^
Creator
7467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/6/09

you're welcome ^^
23988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/09
Form for application of forum mods:
Username - Fugiki-
Why do you want to be a forum mod - I am despo in finding forum mod job. LOL.
Have you completed the requirements for applying as a mod - yes (: and i hope i do.
How active will you be - I'll check everyday :D
Have you had experience in modding: Yep. Quite alot of groups.

PS //. I'm too tired to be grahpix mod D:
Creator
7467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/7/09

Fugiki- wrote:

Form for application of forum mods:
Username - Fugiki-
Why do you want to be a forum mod - I am despo in finding forum mod job. LOL.
Have you completed the requirements for applying as a mod - yes (: and i hope i do.
How active will you be - I'll check everyday :D
Have you had experience in modding: Yep. Quite alot of groups.

PS //. I'm too tired to be grahpix mod D:


Accepted!
Welcome to the team ;D
23988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/09

firestar9741 wrote:


Fugiki- wrote:

Form for application of forum mods:
Username - Fugiki-
Why do you want to be a forum mod - I am despo in finding forum mod job. LOL.
Have you completed the requirements for applying as a mod - yes (: and i hope i do.
How active will you be - I'll check everyday :D
Have you had experience in modding: Yep. Quite alot of groups.

PS //. I'm too tired to be grahpix mod D:


Accepted!
Welcome to the team ;D


hyeps! :D
thanks man :}

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.