First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod Application
Creator
7467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/13/09 , edited 11/13/09

KikiLaShaeSegawa wrote:



HOw do I do transparency on Photoshop?


Did you join those 2 pictures using different layers? If you did, right click on the layer with the picture and click on blending options.

Posted 11/27/09



thanks ill work hard XDD
n the uploading will take a while!!!
4497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Down the rabbit hole
Offline
Posted 2/1/10
Username: Yachiru_443
Why do you want to be a graphic mod:'cause its a cool group and I'd like to help with requests.
Have you completed the requirements for applying as a mod:
How active will you be: as long as I'm needed
What are the programmes you use: PS CS3
What do you specialize in: [avatars/icons/banners/profiles] Avis, Icons and profiles.
At least 3 examples of your completed work: [in spoiler]
Moderator
18277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/1/10

Yachiru_443 wrote:

Username: Yachiru_443
Why do you want to be a graphic mod:'cause its a cool group and I'd like to help with requests.
Have you completed the requirements for applying as a mod:
How active will you be: as long as I'm needed
What are the programmes you use: PS CS3
What do you specialize in: [avatars/icons/banners/profiles] Avis, Icons and profiles.
At least 3 examples of your completed work: [in spoiler]


accepted(: please invite ur friends and stay active! :]
Member
2200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Music House
Offline
Posted 2/5/10
Form for application of graphic mods:

Username: emored13
Why do you want to be a graphic mod: To Help You desu~
Have you completed the requirements for applying as a mod: Yes desu~
How active will you be: Always desu~
What are the programmes you use: Ps cs3 and Gimp 2.6 desu~
What do you specialize in: [avatars/icons/banners/profiles] Profile and Banner and Avatar desu~
At least 3 examples of your completed work: [in spoiler]
Banner:

Profile:

Avatar:

Creator
7467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/19/10 , edited 2/19/10

ichiruki12741 wrote:


Yachiru_443 wrote:

Username: Yachiru_443
Why do you want to be a graphic mod:'cause its a cool group and I'd like to help with requests.
Have you completed the requirements for applying as a mod:
How active will you be: as long as I'm needed
What are the programmes you use: PS CS3
What do you specialize in: [avatars/icons/banners/profiles] Avis, Icons and profiles.
At least 3 examples of your completed work: [in spoiler]


accepted(: please invite ur friends and stay active! :]


Mods aren't supposed to accept mod applications and/or
change the group's banner and theme without telling me.
And you're also not supposed to remove the 'Support Us' banner(s) that me and the other mods made.
Anyway thanks for helping me with the group while i was away ;D
Creator
7467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/19/10

emored13 wrote:

Form for application of graphic mods:

Username: emored13
Why do you want to be a graphic mod: To Help You desu~
Have you completed the requirements for applying as a mod: Yes desu~
How active will you be: Always desu~
What are the programmes you use: Ps cs3 and Gimp 2.6 desu~
What do you specialize in: [avatars/icons/banners/profiles] Profile and Banner and Avatar desu~
At least 3 examples of your completed work: [in spoiler]
Banner:

Profile:

Avatar:



Declined
Moderator
18277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/10

firestar9741 wrote:


ichiruki12741 wrote:


Yachiru_443 wrote:

Username: Yachiru_443
Why do you want to be a graphic mod:'cause its a cool group and I'd like to help with requests.
Have you completed the requirements for applying as a mod:
How active will you be: as long as I'm needed
What are the programmes you use: PS CS3
What do you specialize in: [avatars/icons/banners/profiles] Avis, Icons and profiles.
At least 3 examples of your completed work: [in spoiler]


accepted(: please invite ur friends and stay active! :]


Mods aren't supposed to accept mod applications and/or
change the group's banner and theme without telling me.
And you're also not supposed to remove the 'Support Us' banner(s) that me and the other mods made.
Anyway thanks for helping me with the group while i was away ;D


oh ok sorry :3 ill promise ill ask next time btw u were gone for a looooooong time O.O i was worried u werent comming back ;(
Creator
7467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/18/10 , edited 3/21/10


My computer crashed :/
Still, thanks for helping ^^
1817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / world behind my wall
Offline
Posted 3/18/10 , edited 3/18/10
Username: skyxriver
Why do you want to be a graphic mod: to make use of my free time :D
Have you completed the requirements for applying as a mod:

How active will you be: im on almost everyday=]]
What are the programmes you use: GIMP and photoscape
What do you specialize in: avatar
At least 3 examples of your completed work:
Creator
7467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/21/10 , edited 3/21/10

skyxriver wrote:

Username: skyxriver
Why do you want to be a graphic mod: to make use of my free time :D
Have you completed the requirements for applying as a mod:

How active will you be: im on almost everyday=]]
What are the programmes you use: GIMP and photoscape
What do you specialize in: avatar
At least 3 examples of your completed work:


Accepted!
Welcome to the team ;D
Do upload a few of your avi samples to the Avi Sample page,
and to the Avi Shopping thread as well.
Member
12243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / heh; not sure
Offline
Posted 3/21/10

Form for application of graphic mods:

Username: Candy_boy
Why do you want to be a graphic mod: To get better at editing cuz i lost a lot of it (:
Have you completed the requirements for applying as a mod: yes
How active will you be: Semi... im sorry that i can't be that active cuz im the president of 2 clubs in my school so im super busy but whenever i get home (:
What are the programmes you use: Photoshop CS3
What do you specialize in: Avatars and Banners
At least 3 examples of your completed work:



P.S. I haven't used photoshop for a LOONGG time... so im probably not as good anymore > < the only recent thing ive made on photoshop among my examples there is the banner... the rest was a while back before i lost photoshop (:
Moderator
18277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/10

firestar9741 wrote:



My computer crashed :/
Still, thanks for helping ^^


np! and im back(:
Creator
7467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/8/10 , edited 4/8/10

Candy_boy wrote:


Form for application of graphic mods:

Username: Candy_boy
Why do you want to be a graphic mod: To get better at editing cuz i lost a lot of it (:
Have you completed the requirements for applying as a mod: yes
How active will you be: Semi... im sorry that i can't be that active cuz im the president of 2 clubs in my school so im super busy but whenever i get home (:
What are the programmes you use: Photoshop CS3
What do you specialize in: Avatars and Banners
At least 3 examples of your completed work:



P.S. I haven't used photoshop for a LOONGG time... so im probably not as good anymore > < the only recent thing ive made on photoshop among my examples there is the banner... the rest was a while back before i lost photoshop (:


Accepted!
Welcome to the team ;D
Do upload a few of your avi samples to the Avi Sample page,
and to the Avi Shopping thread as well.
Member
425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/2/10

firestar9741 wrote:

If you want to be a mod, you have to upload a total of 10 pictures to Avi Shop- PAYMENT and invite at least 20 buddies, regardless of whether they accept the invite.
I'm sorry, but I may have to remove you from the position if you're inactive.

We are looking for 10 graphic mods and 5 forum mods.
Current slots available:
Graphic mods: 4/10
Forum mods: 2/5

List of mods:

Graphic mods

Forum mods


Application forms


Form for application of graphic mods:

Username:
Why do you want to be a graphic mod:
Have you completed the requirements for applying as a mod:
How active will you be:
What are the programmes you use:
What do you specialize in: [avatars/icons/banners/profiles]
At least 3 examples of your completed work: [in spoiler]



Form for application of forum mods:

Username:
Why do you want to be a forum mod:
Have you completed the requirements for applying as a mod:
How active will you be:
Have you had experience in modding:


Username: InnocentFeather
Why do you want to be a graphic mod: Because to help them ><
Have you completed the requirements for applying as a mod: Yesh
How active will you be: Very ACTIVE
What are the programmes you use: Gimp 2.6
What do you specialize in: [avatars/icons/banners/profiles] Avatars and Renders
At least 3 examples of your completed work: [in spoiler]

AVATARS



RENDERS

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.