First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Avi Contest
Member
9578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Tsuna's house.
Offline
Posted 7/17/09

ashlynnchand wrote:


twilight150 wrote:

IM SOO SORRY I DONT HAVE ADOBE PHOTOSHOP!!!!! I WOULD SO PARTICIPATE IF I COULD!!!! ILL TRY SOMETHING!!!



oh, okay, Then u can help by Inviting people to the group plzzzzzz!


i will!!!!! ^_^
Moderator
2692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ιт ѕσмєωнєяє ωнєя...
Offline
Posted 7/19/09
It almost the end of the contest
Creator
14052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 7/19/09

twilight150 wrote:


ashlynnchand wrote:


twilight150 wrote:

IM SOO SORRY I DONT HAVE ADOBE PHOTOSHOP!!!!! I WOULD SO PARTICIPATE IF I COULD!!!! ILL TRY SOMETHING!!!



oh, okay, Then u can help by Inviting people to the group plzzzzzz!


i will!!!!! ^_^


Thanx

Creator
14052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 7/19/09

Stolen-Heart wrote:

It almost the end of the contest


I Know,and only 1 person participated,and Thanx 4 participating!
Moderator
2692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ιт ѕσмєωнєяє ωнєя...
Offline
Posted 7/19/09
Your Welcome ^^
Posted 7/21/09
I wanna partipate! heres my avi!

Creator
14052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 7/21/09

tamagotchi98 wrote:

I wanna partipate! heres my avi!




cool, Its Awesome, Thanx 4 participating and Invite buds.
Posted 7/21/09

ashlynnchand wrote:


tamagotchi98 wrote:

I wanna partipate! heres my avi!




cool, Its Awesome, Thanx 4 participating and Invite buds.


Thanxs! So this contest is ending tommorow? Better intive some buddies and tell them to partipate in this contest
Creator
14052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 7/21/09

tamagotchi98 wrote:


ashlynnchand wrote:


tamagotchi98 wrote:

I wanna partipate! heres my avi!




cool, Its Awesome, Thanx 4 participating and Invite buds.


Thanxs! So this contest is ending tommorow? Better intive some buddies and tell them to partipate in this contest



ya! and it ends tomorrow I totally forgot when it ends!lol!!
Creator
14052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 7/22/09

Stolen-Heart wrote:

Here's mine



Congetulations U WON!:D

Creator
14052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 7/22/09

tamagotchi98 wrote:

I wanna partipate! heres my avi!



Congetulations ur second!:D

Moderator
2692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ιт ѕσмєωнєяє ωнєя...
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
Thanks nice work everyones !! ^^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.