First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
MOD APPLICATION
Posted 7/5/09 , edited 3/8/10

Form:
1. Name:
2. Username:
3. Position:
4. How long are you online on crunchyroll?
5. Programs used:
6. Did you invite all your buddies?
7: Examples:

[+ Desired+] Pineapple
17213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ıмαgıиє✮
Offline
Posted 7/25/09



1. Name: luxia
2. Username:kennyren
3. Position: Maker
4. How long are you online on crunchyroll? quite a while =)
5. Programs used: CS3
6: Examples:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8613323
Posted 7/26/09 , edited 7/26/09

kennyren wrote:




1. Name: luxia
2. Username:kennyren
3. Position: Maker
4. How long are you online on crunchyroll? quite a while =)
5. Programs used: CS3
6: Examples:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8613323


USER ACCEPTED - graphics moderator
[+ Desired+] Pineapple
12951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / Ikebukuro with S...
Offline
Posted 7/27/09



1. Name: Stephanie :] and nick names: chibi, Steph, kimmy
2. Username:chibi-ookami
3. Position: umm.. forum mod
4. How long are you online on crunchyroll? almost everyday
Posted 7/30/09

chibi-ookami wrote:




1. Name: Stephanie :] and nick names: chibi, Steph, kimmy
2. Username:chibi-ookami
3. Position: umm.. forum mod
4. How long are you online on crunchyroll? almost everyday


:excl: USER ACCEPTED
[+ Desired+] Pineapple
1820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/2/09


i want to be a graphic maker.. check out my examples in my album..i dont wanna answer unneccessary questions ..hope u understand ;D
[† Loved †] Pineapple
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/8/09 , edited 12/8/09

iPanda- wrote:



i want to be a graphic maker.. check out my examples in my album..i dont wanna answer unneccessary questions ..hope u understand ;D


accepted!
please be active and invite your buddies!^_^
[+ Loved +] Pineapple
58926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / On earth. In a co...
Offline
Posted 12/8/09
1. Name: Risa
2. Username: fire_ball8653
3. Position: Maker
4. How long are you online on crunchyroll? everyday~ :DD
5. Programs used: Photoshop 6.0 (lol XD)
6: Examples: (aviis only XD)
[† Loved †] Pineapple
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/9/09

fire_ball8653 wrote:

1. Name: Risa
2. Username: fire_ball8653
3. Position: Maker
4. How long are you online on crunchyroll? everyday~ :DD
5. Programs used: Photoshop 6.0 (lol XD)
6: Examples: (aviis only XD)


accepted
please invie your buddies and be active!^_^ you so awesome sissy!^_^*hugs*
[+ Loved +] Pineapple
58926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / On earth. In a co...
Offline
Posted 12/9/09

athena134 wrote:


fire_ball8653 wrote:

1. Name: Risa
2. Username: fire_ball8653
3. Position: Maker
4. How long are you online on crunchyroll? everyday~ :DD
5. Programs used: Photoshop 6.0 (lol XD)
6: Examples: (aviis only XD)


accepted
please invie your buddies and be active!^_^ you so awesome sissy!^_^*hugs*


GASP! u still accept me even tho i use Photoshop 6.0 XD
jk, thnx, i'll be as active as possibel ^^
[† Loved †] Pineapple
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/10/09

fire_ball8653 wrote:


athena134 wrote:


fire_ball8653 wrote:

1. Name: Risa
2. Username: fire_ball8653
3. Position: Maker
4. How long are you online on crunchyroll? everyday~ :DD
5. Programs used: Photoshop 6.0 (lol XD)
6: Examples: (aviis only XD)


accepted
please invie your buddies and be active!^_^ you so awesome sissy!^_^*hugs*


GASP! u still accept me even tho i use Photoshop 6.0 XD
jk, thnx, i'll be as active as possibel ^^


Doesn't that just make you even more awesome!^_^ You kick a lot of photoshop cs3 and cs4 users butt!^_^ *hugs* you so wonderful sissy!^_^ Love how all of them are KHR avi's!^_^

Posted 12/12/09
1. Name: Vivian
2. Username: Fantasiae
3. Position: Maker
4. How long are you online on crunchyroll? Maybe for 2 hours a day :3
5. Programs used: CS3 Extended
6: Examples: Some are Avis, some are pictures i practice on :3
[







[† Loved †] Pineapple
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/13/09 , edited 12/13/09

Fantasiae wrote:

1. Name: Vivian
2. Username: Fantasiae
3. Position: Maker
4. How long are you online on crunchyroll? Maybe for 2 hours a day :3
5. Programs used: CS3 Extended
6: Examples: Some are Avis, some are pictures i practice on :3
[










mod on probation
I like the 1, 4, and the 5th one!^_^ But.... would you mind not using so much swirl brush effects and a bit more textures? Practice a lot on photoshop kay?^-^

[+ Desired+] Pineapple
2805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 12/13/09
1. Name: Kelsey
2. Username: baysgirl88
3. Position: Maker
4. How long are you online on crunchyroll? usually everyday
5. Programs used: Photoshop Cs3
6: Examples: (aviis only XD)
Posted 12/13/09 , edited 12/13/09
Lol, I'm still practicing and I've been trying to look up tutorials, but sure :)
Note: I'll send you a couple of my works that has to do with texture when i learn :3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.