First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Just An Angry Atheist!
1696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Brisbane, Australia
Offline
Posted 7/7/09 , edited 7/7/09

Ryutai-Desk wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Ryutai-Desk wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

Yeah because I am a angry Atheist that just acting like he knows something about Evolution?
Or is it the fact that I find Blind Faith as a hazard to a person health, and the development of their mind?


It because you don't have evidence about the evolution.... especially the evolution Humans are from Monkeys.
Well, if you say so... that's what we called Blind Faith towards evolution yes?


'I take it you have not been to my evolution thread?'

I have a mile long list of evidence in that thread. Including the names of all the critters that we came from.

I think there was even 3 of us trying to explain to you we did not come from monkeys yet you kept repeating that.
We evolved from the same critter that monkeys and Apes evolved from.


Sorry for not being clear. I DO BELIEVE in evolutions that from animals to be a better animals because of nature adaptation.
Sorry If i keep talked about "we did not come from monkeys". Since the other two who against me as well talking about Humans are from Monkeys.

Yeah, I'm still curious about evolution things.


Scientists who say that humans are from monkeys are misinformed

we are not from monkeys

but we share a common ancestor
you can realy say that that ancestor was a monkey or an ape or a human

i can say i am related to you
but doesnt mean we evolved from each other
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 7/7/09

Daniel9878 wrote:

Scientists who say that humans are from monkeys are misinformed

we are not from monkeys

but we share a common ancestor

you can realy say that that ancestor was a monkey or an ape or a human

i can say i am related to you
but doesnt mean we evolved from each other


I agree about humans are not from monkeys.
But I curious the part of "we share common ancestor".

If you don't mind, which ancestor we shared to?
1696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Brisbane, Australia
Offline
Posted 7/7/09

Ryutai-Desk wrote:


Daniel9878 wrote:

Scientists who say that humans are from monkeys are misinformed

we are not from monkeys

but we share a common ancestor

you can realy say that that ancestor was a monkey or an ape or a human

i can say i am related to you
but doesnt mean we evolved from each other


I agree about humans are not from monkeys.
But I curious the part of "we share common ancestor".

If you don't mind, which ancestor we shared to?


it probrably looked something like 'ida' the missing link
but it wasnt ida because she died before having any babys, so she cant have been an ancestor
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 7/7/09

Daniel9878 wrote:


Ryutai-Desk wrote:


Daniel9878 wrote:

Scientists who say that humans are from monkeys are misinformed

we are not from monkeys

but we share a common ancestor

you can realy say that that ancestor was a monkey or an ape or a human

i can say i am related to you
but doesnt mean we evolved from each other


I agree about humans are not from monkeys.
But I curious the part of "we share common ancestor".

If you don't mind, which ancestor we shared to?


it probrably looked something like 'ida' the missing link
but it wasnt ida because she died before having any babys, so she cant have been an ancestor


That's interesting fact about Ida died before she having any babies.
So do you think which one is our ancestor? Could it be Homo HIbilis?
1696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Brisbane, Australia
Offline
Posted 7/7/09

Ryutai-Desk wrote:


Daniel9878 wrote:


Ryutai-Desk wrote:


Daniel9878 wrote:

Scientists who say that humans are from monkeys are misinformed

we are not from monkeys

but we share a common ancestor

you can realy say that that ancestor was a monkey or an ape or a human

i can say i am related to you
but doesnt mean we evolved from each other


I agree about humans are not from monkeys.
But I curious the part of "we share common ancestor".

If you don't mind, which ancestor we shared to?


it probrably looked something like 'ida' the missing link
but it wasnt ida because she died before having any babys, so she cant have been an ancestor


That's interesting fact about Ida died before she having any babies.
So do you think which one is our ancestor? Could it be Homo HIbilis?


thats realy hard to answer
our common ancestor with which species??

the branches of a tree do not branch out from one point
branches come out of other branches at different points along the tree
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 7/7/09

Daniel9878 wrote:


Ryutai-Desk wrote:

That's interesting fact about Ida died before she having any babies.
So do you think which one is our ancestor? Could it be Homo HIbilis?


thats realy hard to answer
our common ancestor with which species??

the branches of a tree do not branch out from one point
branches come out of other branches at different points along the tree


I concur.
Yet many people believes that we are from Monkeys without proving their statements.
It just difficult to look into the past
10652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Indonesia Raya
Offline
Posted 7/7/09

excalion wrote:

Anger is caused by fear, you fear losing a religious argument on an anime forum, so you go to google or the bible, or even wikipedia. You search for information which suits your purposes and display them on here.

Do you see what you are? Well, observe yourselves a little bit. Don't look at yourself as yourself, distance your ego a bit and look upon yourselves as an observer. Do you see how ridiculous you are being?

You are taking information which simply appeals to you, which happens to coincide with your beliefs at the moment, information which you can identify with, and shooting that at each other. Hoping to persuade the opposing group to join yours. Why are you doing that? What's with the need to show the religious, science? Or to show the logical, religion? Look at yourself, why are you doing it?

What? You're trying to show them the light? You're trying to help them? Don't be ridiculous, come off it, who the hell do you think you are? Why do they need your help? By that very thought, you're saying they are inferior to you, so who the hell do you think you are? What makes you so superior? Is it because you can spew forth information which you simply copied from somewhere? Is it because you can blindly follow in the footsteps of your predecessors? Are you fucking kidding me?

=)


For me, I don't afraid losing in any arguments. We often refer to google and other resources because we shouldn't talk in discussion if we do not proven our idea, correct?

We just share our idea, opinion, knowledge and our thought based on certain matter. And also to seek 'TRUTH', that's why we all here, to argue in vague topic to solve or at least make us have better understanding upon certain matter.

For me, I don't have any intention at all to force what my belief to what someone who against me. But if they felt that way, I'm sorry. It's not my intention to do that (To anyone who had argument with me in CR)

I aware too about some ignorant people in discussion, mostly in Non-Believers vs Religious people.
Ignorant Non-Believer said : "You're sooo stupid for believing something not exist. Get a better life, idiot"
Ignorant Religious person said : "Have fun with your miserable life. Just go to hell, F***er"

Many discussion would ended like this, without any solutions at all. They just increasing their hatred instead.

Maybe you said that in your post, for "being superior" and other because you've seen discussion ended like the one above?Well it has many possibilities for us to bashing opposite sides when we irritated.

But we trying to keep our discussion based on our knowledge only, professionally. We shouldn't use our emotions or feel irritated while discussing in extended discussion.

If you don't mind, could you share your opinion too?

18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 7/7/09 , edited 7/7/09

Ryutai-Desk wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Ryutai-Desk wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

Yeah because I am a angry Atheist that just acting like he knows something about Evolution?
Or is it the fact that I find Blind Faith as a hazard to a person health, and the development of their mind?


It because you don't have evidence about the evolution.... especially the evolution Humans are from Monkeys.
Well, if you say so... that's what we called Blind Faith towards evolution yes?


'I take it you have not been to my evolution thread?'

I have a mile long list of evidence in that thread. Including the names of all the critters that we came from.

I think there was even 3 of us trying to explain to you we did not come from monkeys yet you kept repeating that.
We evolved from the same critter that monkeys and Apes evolved from.


Sorry for not being clear. I DO BELIEVE in evolutions that from animals to be a better animals because of nature adaptation.
Sorry If i keep talked about "we did not come from monkeys". Since the other two who against me as well talking about Humans are from Monkeys.

Yeah, I'm still curious about evolution things.


So what you do not believe is that one species can become A new Species all together, or is it you just think humans are the only species that did not do so? (it help if I know what you meen wen you say Humans do not come from apes.) Because we are part of the ape family.

new species originate when populations become reproductively isolated, and an ancestral species gives way to a two or more new species.

A species becomes a new species when it can no longer mate (make kids with) with other members of it's "former" species.

As shown with Human and Neanderthals and the fact they both can not mate with eachother or with there former species known as Homo heidelbergensis.
Posted 7/7/09 , edited 7/7/09
Hm, your an angry atheist? Now why would anyone think that?

I don't have a problem with atheist, I really don't, I just have a problem with atheist who bash other people because of what they believe in and keep creating threads that try and point out flaws in religion and becomes angry when other people don't agree with them.

I prefer to say aggressive atheist.
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Labyrinth of Amala
Offline
Posted 7/7/09
They are also known as "progressive democrats"
1696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Brisbane, Australia
Offline
Posted 7/8/09
GAHHHHH IM SO ANGRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah im just sleepy

"hi im the sleepy athiest"












18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

Daniel9878 wrote:

GAHHHHH IM SO ANGRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah im just sleepy

"hi im the sleepy athiest"















'I have me two trolls that love to spam there hate for me on every thread. I am so lucky.

But I am the angry atheist because I posted the Infermation and shit, I must be angry because of the fact I do not surger code my way of speaking.


322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Somewhere you're not
Offline
Posted 7/12/09 , edited 7/12/09

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

This is a term used a lot on the internet and in forums. Usually this is used in order to denounce anything they might of had to say. "O he/she just some Angry Atheist!" Like having or being Emotional has anything to do with whether or not what there saying is true. In menny cases the atheist/agnostic being charged with being angry atheist, said nothing to imply them being angry what so-ever. Since when is typing out evidence and or facts found by doing research counted as being angry? In other words I find the Angry Atheist comments nothing more than a attack in order not to have to listen what the person had to say. "It's a ploy to right off that person post."
So in my humble opinion a person who use such attacks like O he is just a Angry atheist is little more than a cowardly person who has no right to be In the ED or in any forum at that, for using such blantint excuses to ignore what a person had to say. (but that is just my opinion.. what is yours?)






As far as I can see, this very post demonstrates that you are just another angry atheist…or at least an irritated one, anyway. The images themselves do nothing to progress any argument and are only put in place to enflame. Angry people like to make other people angry. So, you come off as angry when you post dickish images that don't serve a purpose.
Posted 7/12/09

chzna wrote:

hmm...true, but it is actually more common that it it occurs in the reverse direction (example: "angry (insert religion)"


Angry Buddhist just doesn't sound right.
Posted 7/12/09

Ahaz wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

This is a term used a lot on the internet and in forums. Usually this is used in order to denounce anything they might of had to say. "O he/she just some Angry Atheist!" Like having or being Emotional has anything to do with whether or not what there saying is true. In menny cases the atheist/agnostic being charged with being angry atheist, said nothing to imply them being angry what so-ever. Since when is typing out evidence and or facts found by doing research counted as being angry? In other words I find the Angry Atheist comments nothing more than a attack in order not to have to listen what the person had to say. "It's a ploy to right off that person post."
So in my humble opinion a person who use such attacks like O he is just a Angry atheist is little more than a cowardly person who has no right to be In the ED or in any forum at that, for using such blantint excuses to ignore what a person had to say. (but that is just my opinion.. what is yours?)






As far as I can see, this very post demonstrates that you are just another angry atheist…or at least an irritated one, anyway. The images themselves do nothing to progress any argument and are only put in place to enflame. Angry people like to make other people angry. So, you come off as angry when you post dickish images that don't serve a purpose.


I take it you're a zealous christian then?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.