First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Just An Angry Atheist!
322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Somewhere you're not
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

marumo-kunI take it you're a zealous christian then?


More like a secular humanist, but close.
Posted 7/12/09

Ahaz wrote:


marumo-kunI take it you're a zealous christian then?


More like a secular humanist, but close.


Ah.
322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Somewhere you're not
Offline
Posted 7/12/09


Assuming, the mother of all fuck ups.
Posted 7/12/09

Ahaz wrote:



Assuming, the mother of all fuck ups.


Tell me, Then, How did i fuck up? Your post made it seem like you were defending your religion (Hence Zealous) And this is a thread about Christians VS. atheists (Hence, Christian)
322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Somewhere you're not
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

marumo-kun
Tell me, Then, How did i fuck up? Your post made it seem like you were defending your religion (Hence Zealous) And this is a thread about Christians VS. atheists (Hence, Christian)


I don’t recall identifying any point within the opening thread that designated this as a digital arena for Christians and atheists to bash one another. Your fuck up was typical. It’s prejudice stereotyping and profiling. You assumed that my quasi-aggressive attitude could only be held by a Christian. My post only suggested I was Christian because you were already stereotyping Christians. That would be like assuming that an ignorant post must’ve been typed up by a minority.
Posted 7/12/09 , edited 7/12/09

Ahaz wrote:


marumo-kun
Tell me, Then, How did i fuck up? Your post made it seem like you were defending your religion (Hence Zealous) And this is a thread about Christians VS. atheists (Hence, Christian)


I don’t recall identifying any point within the opening thread that designated this as a digital arena for Christians and atheists to bash one another. Your fuck up was typical. It’s prejudice stereotyping and profiling. You assumed that my quasi-aggressive attitude could only be held by a Christian. My post only suggested I was Christian because you were already stereotyping Christians. That would be like assuming that an ignorant post must’ve been typed up by a minority.


Ugh, Are you seriously that easily offended? Jesus Christ. First of all, I wasn't saying all Christians are automatically zealous assholes, I was stating that from your post, You seemed to be taking a defensive stance (As in the quoted post too) Making me think That you were defending your right to call someone 'Just an angry atheist' I was in no way trying to be offensive. If you're going to be an asshole, Take it somewhere else.

322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Somewhere you're not
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

marumo-kun

Ugh, Are you seriously that easily offended? Jesus Christ. First of all, I wasn't saying all Christians are automatically zealous assholes, I was stating that from your post, You seemed to be taking a defensive stance (As in the quoted post too) Making me think That you were defending your right to call someone 'Just an angry atheist' I was in no way trying to be offensive. If you're going to be an asshole, Taker it somewhere else.



I don’t recall getting offended either. It’s not like I read your post and began frantically mashing at the keys. I simply typed a response based strictly upon what was on my mind. But, if you weren’t trying to be offensive then you should probably work on your people skills. People typically don’t ‘taker’ kindly to being profiled…Actually, the only reason I’m participating in this conversation is because I’m a point whore.
Posted 7/12/09 , edited 7/12/09

Ahaz wrote:


marumo-kun

Ugh, Are you seriously that easily offended? Jesus Christ. First of all, I wasn't saying all Christians are automatically zealous assholes, I was stating that from your post, You seemed to be taking a defensive stance (As in the quoted post too) Making me think That you were defending your right to call someone 'Just an angry atheist' I was in no way trying to be offensive. If you're going to be an asshole, Taker it somewhere else.



I don’t recall getting offended either. It’s not like I read your post and began frantically mashing at the keys. I simply typed a response based strictly upon what was on my mind. But, if you weren’t trying to be offensive then you should probably work on your people skills. People typically don’t ‘taker’ kindly to being profiled…Actually, the only reason I’m participating in this conversation is because I’m a point whore.


'Taker' Was a typo. And if it seemed i was profiling, Sorry. And if i need to work on my people skills, You should really work on anger management -_- (referring to that whole post about how i was stereotyping, Yet in a way you were stereotyping me)
322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Somewhere you're not
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

marumo-kun
'Taker' Was a typo. And if it seemed i was profiling, Sorry. And if i need to work on my people skills, You should really work on anger management -_- (referring to that whole post about how i was stereotyping, Yet in a way you were stereotyping me)


Ah, here we are with our assumptions again. As I previously attested, I’m not offended nor am I angry. But yes, you were profiling, and it was a fuckup. But, you’ve seen the logic, now if you can just stop while you’re ahead I’ll be really impressed. But, if not, I’m always eager for an excuse to get more points.
Posted 7/12/09 , edited 7/12/09

Ahaz wrote:


marumo-kun
'Taker' Was a typo. And if it seemed i was profiling, Sorry. And if i need to work on my people skills, You should really work on anger management -_- (referring to that whole post about how i was stereotyping, Yet in a way you were stereotyping me)


Ah, here we are with our assumptions again. As I previously attested, I’m not offended nor am I angry. But yes, you were profiling, and it was a fuckup. But, you’ve seen the logic, now if you can just stop while you’re ahead I’ll be really impressed. But, if not, I’m always eager for an excuse to get more points.


Yes, I'm a moron and you don't get to be impressed. -_-


Your fuck up was typical. It’s prejudice stereotyping and profiling. You assumed that my quasi-aggressive attitude could only be held by a Christian. My post only suggested I was Christian because you were already stereotyping Christians. That would be like assuming that an ignorant post must’ve been typed up by a minority.


Also, Sorry if i took that As offensive -_-
322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Somewhere you're not
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

marumo-kun

Yes, I'm a moron and you don't get to be impressed. -_-


Well, if you say so. Free points is always good.


Also, Sorry if i took that As offensive -_-


Well, you –did- ask. You shouldn’t ask questions if you don’t want answers.
Posted 7/12/09 , edited 7/12/09

Ahaz wrote:


marumo-kun

Yes, I'm a moron and you don't get to be impressed. -_-


Well, if you say so. Free points is always good.


Also, Sorry if i took that As offensive -_-


Well, you –did- ask. You shouldn’t ask questions if you don’t want answers.


I'm done. I apologize for my original assumption.

-Any further posts will be disregarded
322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Somewhere you're not
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

marumo-kun
I'm done. I apologize for my original assumption.

-Any further posts will be disregarded


Alright then. Now we can return to the topic at hand.
1581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / canada
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Yei wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

I have already made a thread on it, so go to my what is evolution thread. As for this thread it has nothing to do with what my Ideals are On Evolution sadly.



Yeah, that's too bad...

Do you think that the majority of atheists accept evolution?



Majority of the world accepts evolution. Other than a few 3rd world nations and a few people in the Bible belt of America.
Evolution is in it self a established fact.


easy with teh well established fact...just becuase it is accepted widely by people doesn't make it a fact.
As far as evolution is concerned, people still have the misconception that we came from monkeys, i'm glad u don't have that misconception.

However, even though it says we all came from the same "critters", theres is no evidence as to the origin of life. All we can say is that all the species originated from one main source, yet we do not know what that is, we can only speculate.

P.S. why am i not surprised as to who started this thread
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 9/10/09

rizzyman wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Yei wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

I have already made a thread on it, so go to my what is evolution thread. As for this thread it has nothing to do with what my Ideals are On Evolution sadly.



Yeah, that's too bad...

Do you think that the majority of atheists accept evolution?



Majority of the world accepts evolution. Other than a few 3rd world nations and a few people in the Bible belt of America.
Evolution is in it self a established fact.


easy with teh well established fact...just becuase it is accepted widely by people doesn't make it a fact.
As far as evolution is concerned, people still have the misconception that we came from monkeys, i'm glad u don't have that misconception.

However, even though it says we all came from the same "critters", theres is no evidence as to the origin of life. All we can say is that all the species originated from one main source, yet we do not know what that is, we can only speculate.

P.S. why am i not surprised as to who started this thread :P


99% of my threads and post are based off of research and evidence, yet because people do not like what the conclusion of that research happen to entail I must be angry. ( I admit run into a lot of people like that on this forum, so yes I am getting a little upset. But at the time I post my threads I happen to be of sound mind. The only reason I ever get angry is do to shallow remarks like your : P.S. why am i not surprised as to who started this thread Remark ). Witch my opinion is your defense mechanism in order to wright off what ever someone has to say, no matter what it is. (so you do not have to think about it.) Am I close with this Hypothesis.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.