First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
what do you people know about alaska without looking things up?
745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/26/07
I wanna see what other people know about Alaska. If you heard something then write it down. And if you are from Alaska please feel free to make fun of the people who don't know much.
Posted 12/26/07
pointless thread....sewards ice box
915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 12/26/07
Juneau is the capital.... Eskimos... igloos...cold...not much actually .. lol i welcome the criticism
Posted 12/26/07
ICE.. o.o
and its cold..
and thres animals..... o.o
285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / JAP central
Offline
Posted 12/26/07
It used to be a part of Beringea.
2923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 12/26/07
Hmm.. its cold. There is very little number of people living there. There are polar bears. There are Innuits living in igloos. On most part of the year, the land experiences more night than day.
1206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / hi
Offline
Posted 12/26/07
cold......
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 12/26/07
ALASKA FACTS:

~ Alaska was owned by Russia and then was given or bought (I forgot) to US, but now they are fighting for the lands again because of water resources that Russia is wanting. (Heard it from news, but Im not sure if I remember right, Im kinda dizzy right now.)

~ Alaska is one of two U.S. states not bordered by another state, the other is Hawaii. It has the lagest coastline, than all of the states combined.

~ Its capital is Juneau (I guess my Geography teach was handy huh?)

~ Its cold, and they pay you $1000 if you move their. (XD, Ill go there, and come back again, and go back again...lolz)

~ I was also told that most of the time its dark there.

~ There are the Inuits there (Not Eskimos, they prefer INUITS)
35491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 12/26/07
There is only one Gay Eskimo in each tribe O.o


http://youtube.com/watch?v=CPcYrmMNRCg The views of this song do not reflect my personal beliefs of Eskimos or Inuits its just a comical video i know of
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 12/26/07

gunblastergun wrote:

There is only one Gay Eskimo in each tribe O.o


http://youtube.com/watch?v=CPcYrmMNRCg The views of this song do not reflect my personal beliefs of Eskimos or Inuits its just a comical video i know of


Inuits please.... XD
9000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 12/26/07
i thought of milk.. (A brand of milk was named after Alaska here in the philippines) lol.. and a freezing place with a lot of Eskimos... and Salmon
35491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 12/26/07

mikomiko123 wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:

There is only one Gay Eskimo in each tribe O.o


http://youtube.com/watch?v=CPcYrmMNRCg The views of this song do not reflect my personal beliefs of Eskimos or Inuits its just a comical video i know of


Inuits please.... XD



i said "or Inuits" I only said Eskimo as reference from the video :O
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 12/26/07

gunblastergun wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:

There is only one Gay Eskimo in each tribe O.o


http://youtube.com/watch?v=CPcYrmMNRCg The views of this song do not reflect my personal beliefs of Eskimos or Inuits its just a comical video i know of


Inuits please.... XD



i said "or Inuits" I only said Eskimo as reference from the video :O


I know that, it was supposed to be a joke, but I guess my puns are too stupid to realize its a pun....lolz... get that? Oh god, sorry, I make stupid jokes... =_=

AND

johnsever wrote:

i thought of milk.. (A brand of milk was named after Alaska here in the philippines) lol.. and a freezing place with a lot of Eskimos... and Salmon


Well, its just a brand name, you could ask the company if you really want to know why.. lolz...
35491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 12/26/07

mikomiko123 wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:

There is only one Gay Eskimo in each tribe O.o


http://youtube.com/watch?v=CPcYrmMNRCg The views of this song do not reflect my personal beliefs of Eskimos or Inuits its just a comical video i know of


Inuits please.... XD



i said "or Inuits" I only said Eskimo as reference from the video :O


I know that, it was supposed to be a joke, but I guess my puns are too stupid to realize its a pun....lolz... get that? Oh god, sorry, I make stupid jokes... =_=

AND

johnsever wrote:

i thought of milk.. (A brand of milk was named after Alaska here in the philippines) lol.. and a freezing place with a lot of Eskimos... and Salmon


Well, its just a brand name, you could ask the company if you really want to know why.. lolz...



its ok...happens to the best of us, wanna eskimo pie?


it melts in your mouth :O jkjk *i outpuned you*
19719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / Under a bridge, h...
Offline
Posted 12/26/07
ummm the i think you can see the northen lights there ?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.