First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply [Apply] Mod
Posted 7/7/09 , edited 7/8/09
In order to apply for Moderator, please fill out the form below :3

Mod Application Form

Nickname:
Username:
Age:
What program you use:
Why do you want to be a mod here?
Your work samples (at least 3) :
What you can create: (aviis, banners etc)

Please edit this picture:
(it can be an avii or banner or anything u like)
40210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/7/09
Nickname: Teddy-chan
Username: punknina
Age: 13
What prorgam you use: Photoscape, Gimp, Lunapic, Photoshop cs2 <------sometimes
Your work samples (at least 3) :
Avii:

Banner:

Icon:

Membership Cards:

What you can create: (aviis, banners etc) aviis, banners, icons, membership cards
Posted 7/7/09
Nickname:yuuri
Username:-yuuri-blossom-
Age:13
What prorgam you use:photoshop
Your work samples (at least 3)

hat you can create: (aviis, banners etc)
plz and thx so much
131104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Damascus
Offline
Posted 7/8/09 , edited 7/8/09

APPROVED!
Posted 7/8/09 , edited 7/8/09


APPROVED!
Posted 7/8/09
sorry but please REPOST this in the format of the edited application form

punknina wrote:

Nickname: Teddy-chan
Username: punknina
Age: 13
What prorgam you use: Photoscape, Gimp, Lunapic, Photoshop cs2 <------sometimes
Your work samples (at least 3) :
Avii:

Banner:

Icon:

Membership Cards:

What you can create: (aviis, banners etc) aviis, banners, icons, membership cards


Posted 7/8/09
sorry but please REPOST this in the format of the edited application form


-yuuri-blossom- wrote:

Nickname:yuuri
Username:-yuuri-blossom-
Age:13
What prorgam you use:photoshop
Your work samples (at least 3)

hat you can create: (aviis, banners etc)
plz and thx so much


Posted 7/8/09
Nickname:yuuri
Username:-yuuri-blossom-
Age:13
What program you use:photoshop
Why do you want to be a mod here:to help out the group hehe
Your work samples (at least 3) :

What you can create: (aviis, banners etc)
Please edit this picture:
(it can be an avii or banner or anything u like)

Posted 7/8/09

-yuuri-blossom- wrote:

Nickname:yuuri
Username:-yuuri-blossom-
Age:13
What program you use:photoshop
Why do you want to be a mod here:to help out the group hehe
Your work samples (at least 3) :

What you can create: (aviis, banners etc)
Please edit this picture:
(it can be an avii or banner or anything u like)



APPROVED!
u r now an "editor" xP
Posted 7/8/09

SakuuRa-chan wrote:


-yuuri-blossom- wrote:

Nickname:yuuri
Username:-yuuri-blossom-
Age:13
What program you use:photoshop
Why do you want to be a mod here:to help out the group hehe
Your work samples (at least 3) :

What you can create: (aviis, banners etc)
Please edit this picture:
(it can be an avii or banner or anything u like)



APPROVED!
u r now an "editor" xP

omg really thx soo much-huggels
40210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/09 , edited 7/8/09
Nickname: Teddy-chan
Username: punknina
Age: 13
What program you use: Photoscape, Gimp, Lunapic, Photoshop cs2 <-------sometimes
Why do you want to be a mod here? I want to help out
Your work samples (at least 3) :
Avii:

Banner:

Icon:

Membership Cards:

What you can create: (aviis, banners etc) Aviis, Banner, Icons, Membership Cards
Please edit this picture:
(it can be an avii or banner or anything u like)
I kinda messed it up...............>3<

AMHC Requester
8435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/10/09
Nickname: Hii-Chan
Username: Hitomii-Chan
Age: 13
What program you use: Photoshop CS4
Why do you want to be a mod here?: Bcoz Hikari-chan ask me to plus I love making gfxs.. And I want to improve my ps skills. xD
Your work samples (at least 3) :

Aviis



Manga colorings



Profile decorations




What you can create: (aviis, banners etc) almost everything,, but not good at makin non-anime aviis. xD gonna improve more...

So here's edited pic:

Posted 7/12/09
APPROVED XD


Hitomii-Chan wrote:

Nickname: Hii-Chan
Username: Hitomii-Chan
Age: 13
What program you use: Photoshop CS4
Why do you want to be a mod here?: Bcoz Hikari-chan ask me to plus I love making gfxs.. And I want to improve my ps skills. xD
Your work samples (at least 3) :

Aviis



Manga colorings



Profile decorations




What you can create: (aviis, banners etc) almost everything,, but not good at makin non-anime aviis. xD gonna improve more...

So here's edited pic:


ROFL XD im sh!t @ editing non anime pics too XD (i think DX im gonna try it though)


AMHC Requester
8435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/12/09





i can only work on pngs (non anime) only~ but if rendering myself it won't work, for sure!! xD
thnx fer acceptin anyways!!!!!!
Editor
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/13/09
Nickname:Integra
Username:SirIntegralWHellsing
Age: 18
What program you use: Photoshop CS3
Why do you want to be a mod here? cause i like to edit pics
Your work samples (at least 3) :

What you can create: (aviis, banners etc) all

Please edit this picture:
(it can be an avii or banner or anything u like)

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.