First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply [Apply] Mod
Posted 7/14/09
SirIntegralWHellsing wrote:


APPROVED
suggestion: pls make text clearer in future aviis^^ -Hikari
Editor
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/14/09

SakuuRa-chan wrote:

SirIntegralWHellsing wrote:


APPROVED
suggestion: pls make text clearer in future aviis^^ -Hikari


thanks
Posted 7/19/09


APPROVED gomen for UBER late reply TT^TT
Assistant
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 7/24/09
already approved, but I'll post this just so that people can see my examples if they need it x3

Nickname: Tsuki
Username: Tsukoyomi
Age: 17
What program you use: Photoshop CS3, gimp, and others
Why do you want to be a mod here? Because I've been wanting to get back into avi making for some time now, and this is a chance to help a dear friend ;D
Your work samples (at least 3) :

What you can create: (aviis, banners etc) everything and anything thrown at me x3 (though i do not promise unbeatable quality xP)
Posted 7/24/09
A P P R O V E D


Tsukoyomi wrote:

already approved, but I'll post this just so that people can see my examples if they need it x3

Nickname: Tsuki
Username: Tsukoyomi
Age: 17
What program you use: Photoshop CS3, gimp, and others
Why do you want to be a mod here? Because I've been wanting to get back into avi making for some time now, and this is a chance to help a dear friend ;D
Your work samples (at least 3) :

What you can create: (aviis, banners etc) everything and anything thrown at me x3 (though i do not promise unbeatable quality xP)


Posted 7/24/09
posted the previous 1 for the sake of getting more f/posts
Assistant
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 7/24/09
lol~ nice xD i can spam for you too~! oh! and i'll call my spam friends over ^^ one of them can get hundreds of posts in half an hour x3
Posted 7/24/09

Tsukoyomi wrote:

lol~ nice xD i can spam for you too~! oh! and i'll call my spam friends over ^^ one of them can get hundreds of posts in half an hour x3


ROTFFLMFAO XD AWESOME ;]
Posted 7/26/09 , edited 7/26/09
Nickname: Alex
Username: FrozenSoldier
Age: 17
What program you use: Photoshop CS3, and Photoscape
Why do you want to be a mod here? To help out the group lots and as much as i can.
I can do: Avis, Support Icons, Renders, Profiles (FrozenSoldier and SmexiiPinkyQueen, (and soon banners, and wallpapers)
Your work samples (at least 3) :

Avis


Support Icons


Renders



Edit this pic


Note: Every pic..i used in avis/on profiles/support icons...are rendered personally by me ^_^
93417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
just around the c...
Offline
Posted 7/26/09
Nickname: Ed
Username: soulfly_609
Age: unknown
What program you use: paint, ps,fireworks etc.
Why do you want to be a mod here? To i want this grp to join the grp avo acompetition on crunchyroll gallery
I can do: Avis, Support Icons, Renders, Profiles (FrozenSoldier and SmexiiPinkyQueen, (and soon banners, and wallpapers)
Your work samples (at least 3) :
Assistant
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 7/31/09

soulfly_609 wrote:

Nickname: Ed
Username: soulfly_609
Age: unknown
What program you use: paint, ps,fireworks etc.
Why do you want to be a mod here? To i want this grp to join the grp avo acompetition on crunchyroll gallery
I can do: Avis, Support Icons, Renders, Profiles (FrozenSoldier and SmexiiPinkyQueen, (and soon banners, and wallpapers)
Your work samples (at least 3) :


um... okay, so would you be volunteering to do ID cards, or avis etc? (I think you forgot to change that line from when you copied and pasted the form )
93417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
just around the c...
Offline
Posted 8/1/09

Tsukoyomi wrote:


soulfly_609 wrote:

Nickname: Ed
Username: soulfly_609
Age: unknown
What program you use: paint, ps,fireworks etc.
Why do you want to be a mod here? To i want this grp to join the grp avo acompetition on crunchyroll gallery
I can do: Avis, Support Icons, Renders, Profiles (FrozenSoldier and SmexiiPinkyQueen, (and soon banners, and wallpapers)
Your work samples (at least 3) :


um... okay, so would you be volunteering to do ID cards, or avis etc? (I think you forgot to change that line from when you copied and pasted the form )


sure ahihihi^^
Assistant
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 8/2/09

FrozenSoldier wrote:

Nickname: Alex
Username: FrozenSoldier
Age: 17
What program you use: Photoshop CS3, and Photoscape
Why do you want to be a mod here? To help out the group lots and as much as i can.
I can do: Avis, Support Icons, Renders, Profiles (FrozenSoldier and SmexiiPinkyQueen, (and soon banners, and wallpapers)
Your work samples (at least 3) :

Avis


Support Icons


Renders



Edit this pic


Note: Every pic..i used in avis/on profiles/support icons...are rendered personally by me ^_^


wheeee~ I don't know if you've already been notified Forrest, we thank you for applying to be editor ;D err... we think that your edits are okay, but they still have a way to go... if you want tips for improvement:


that being said~ we know you're a very active member~ for the time being we have created a new position called S P A M M E R xD your job would be to just post on the walls and forums~ you could work in the group, continue improving, and then apply again~ xD
Assistant
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 8/2/09

soulfly_609 wrote:


Tsukoyomi wrote:


soulfly_609 wrote:

Nickname: Ed
Username: soulfly_609
Age: unknown
What program you use: paint, ps,fireworks etc.
Why do you want to be a mod here? To i want this grp to join the grp avo acompetition on crunchyroll gallery
I can do: Avis, Support Icons, Renders, Profiles (FrozenSoldier and SmexiiPinkyQueen, (and soon banners, and wallpapers)
Your work samples (at least 3) :


um... okay, so would you be volunteering to do ID cards, or avis etc? (I think you forgot to change that line from when you copied and pasted the form )


sure ahihihi^^


okay... err... so do you have any examples of avis and banners or anything? (i talked to the boss... she doesn't think we need ID cards as of yet)
Posted 8/2/09

Tsukoyomi wrote:


FrozenSoldier wrote:

Nickname: Alex
Username: FrozenSoldier
Age: 17
What program you use: Photoshop CS3, and Photoscape
Why do you want to be a mod here? To help out the group lots and as much as i can.
I can do: Avis, Support Icons, Renders, Profiles (FrozenSoldier and SmexiiPinkyQueen, (and soon banners, and wallpapers)
Your work samples (at least 3) :

Avis


Support Icons


Renders



Edit this pic


Note: Every pic..i used in avis/on profiles/support icons...are rendered personally by me ^_^


wheeee~ I don't know if you've already been notified Forrest, we thank you for applying to be editor ;D err... we think that your edits are okay, but they still have a way to go... if you want tips for improvement:


that being said~ we know you're a very active member~ for the time being we have created a new position called S P A M M E R xD your job would be to just post on the walls and forums~ you could work in the group, continue improving, and then apply again~ xD



lol anyway i can help...thats what i want to do
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.