First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The House of Shihōin
Posted 8/11/09

akumalevel4 wrote:



Miranda: Hm You must be imagining things


Yoruichi: oh? well you do look similar... you do have similar features... you both could be called siblings you know.
Shinigami
83796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

benihime38 wrote:
Yoruichi: oh? well you do look similar... you do have similar features... you both could be called siblings you know.


Miranda: *puts her zanpakuto away, blushing* we shouldn't we're only half sibling....I just said that out loud didn't I
Posted 8/11/09

akumalevel4 wrote:



Miranda: *puts her zanpakuto away, blushing* we shouldn't we're only half sibling....I just said that out loud didn't I


Yoruichi: *chuckles* well you did... so, what brings you here in Seireitei? you looking for Shido? *looks at the unconscious Shido* and when do you plan to revive him?
Shinigami
83796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

benihime38 wrote:
Yoruichi: *chuckles* well you did... so, what brings you here in Seireitei? you looking for Shido? *looks at the unconscious Shido* and when do you plan to revive him?


Miranda: I don't I plan on Killing him*takes out a pipe and lights it*
Posted 8/11/09

akumalevel4 wrote:



Miranda: I don't I plan on Killing him*takes out a pipe and lights it*


Yoruichi: *grins* that remains to be seen... you just ahhh 'toasted' the poor guy
Shinigami
83796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

benihime38 wrote:
Yoruichi: *grins* that remains to be seen... you just ahhh 'toasted' the poor guy


Miranda: Hm He deserves worse, you aren't gonna try and stop me are you
Posted 8/11/09

akumalevel4 wrote:



Miranda: Hm He deserves worse, you aren't gonna try and stop me are you


Yoruichi: hmmm... maybe.... if your reason is good enough *chuckles*
Shinigami
83796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 8/11/09

benihime38 wrote:
Yoruichi: hmmm... maybe.... if your reason is good enough *chuckles*


Miranda: Its Revenge!*you notice some shuffling in here sleaves*
Posted 8/12/09

akumalevel4 wrote:


Miranda: Its Revenge!*you notice some shuffling in here sleaves*


Yoruichi: hmmm... revenge for what? *silently observes miranda*
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 8/12/09
satoko ; wow!!! new place!!!!!!!!
Shinigami
83796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 8/12/09

benihime38 wrote:
Yoruichi: hmmm... revenge for what? *silently observes miranda*


Miranda: For what our father did you me
Posted 8/12/09

akumalevel4 wrote:



Miranda: For what our father did you me


Yoruichi: souka... *looks at the unconscious Shido* and where does he come into the scene? i mean why seek revenge on shido if it was your father who wronged you?
Shinigami
83796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 8/12/09

benihime38 wrote:
Yoruichi: souka... *looks at the unconscious Shido* and where does he come into the scene? i mean why seek revenge on shido if it was your father who wronged you?


Miranda: Because Our father has long been dead, and shido is his replacement
Posted 8/12/09

akumalevel4 wrote:


Miranda: Because Our father has long been dead, and shido is his replacement


Yoruichi:ahhh... and he was not able to do his responsibility as head of the clan?
Shinigami
83796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 8/12/09

benihime38 wrote:
Yoruichi:ahhh... and he was not able to do his responsibility as head of the clan?


Miranda: Thats one way of saying it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.