First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The House of Shihōin
Shinigami
83794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 8/14/09

benihime38 wrote:
Yoruichi:well according to miranda, thats her name. she is your half sister. hmmm... seems things are getting interesting in your life shido... ne?



Shido: Eh? I really don't want them to be interesting ... I want my boring Lazy Captain Life back!!!!*his eyes get serious* Yoruichi jumps left now!!
Posted 8/14/09

akumalevel4 wrote:




Shido: Eh? I really don't want them to be interesting ... I want my boring Lazy Captain Life back!!!!*his eyes get serious* Yoruichi jumps left now!!


Yoruichi: *does as shido instructs* oh dear...


rp mode off: gotta go
Shinigami
83794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 8/14/09

benihime38 wrote:
Yoruichi: *does as shido instructs* oh dear...
rp mode off: gotta go


Shido: That was close*an explosion happens where they were* I really hope we aren't related I hate that Woman

OOC: Bye Bye Beni
Posted 8/15/09

akumalevel4 wrote:

Shido: That was close*an explosion happens where they were* I really hope we aren't related I hate that Woman

OOC: Bye Bye Beni


Yoruichi:*grins* well looks like you are... whether you like it or not *looks at the explosion lazily* hmmm looks like said woman shares your feelings shido
Shinigami
83794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 8/15/09

benihime38 wrote:
Yoruichi:*grins* well looks like you are... whether you like it or not *looks at the explosion lazily* hmmm looks like said woman shares your feelings shido


Shido: To the right this time, Ho really
Posted 8/16/09

akumalevel4 wrote:



Shido: To the right this time, Ho really


Yoruichi:*nods* yeah really... *evades another explosion* woooooo... she is really pissed at you
Shinigami
83794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 8/16/09

benihime38 wrote:
Yoruichi:*nods* yeah really... *evades another explosion* woooooo... she is really pissed at you


Shido: Well the only thing I've ever done to her is beat her in a fight once before
Posted 8/16/09

akumalevel4 wrote:



Shido: Well the only thing I've ever done to her is beat her in a fight once before


Yoruichi: so now she wants you dead... hmmm... interesting
Shinigami
83794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 8/16/09

benihime38 wrote:
Yoruichi: so now she wants you dead... hmmm... interesting


Shido:No she wanted me dead back then too
Posted 8/17/09

akumalevel4 wrote:


Shido:No she wanted me dead back then too


Yoruichi: *shakes her head* yare yare... so what are you planning to do now?
Shinigami
83794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 8/17/09

benihime38 wrote:
Yoruichi: *shakes her head* yare yare... so what are you planning to do now?


Shido: Well I would take her down but*smiles* I left my Zanpakuto at home heh heh heh
Posted 8/18/09

akumalevel4 wrote:



Shido: Well I would take her down but*smiles* I left my Zanpakuto at home heh heh heh


Yoruichi: *looks at shido* bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! she is going to toast you.... toast....
Shinigami
83794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 8/18/09 , edited 8/18/09

benihime38 wrote:
Yoruichi: *looks at shido* bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! she is going to toast you.... toast....


Shido: *a chain comes flying at us* Don't let it touch you
Posted 8/18/09

akumalevel4 wrote:



Shido: *a chain comes flying at us* Don't let it touch you


Yoruichi: *shrugs as she effortlessly dodged the flying projectile* you and that Miranda should reeeeeaaaallly talk you know
Shinigami
83794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / at the Earls wait
Offline
Posted 8/18/09

benihime38 wrote:
Yoruichi: *shrugs as she effortlessly dodged the flying projectile* you and that Miranda should reeeeeaaaallly talk you know


Shido:*Lazy face* Aw but I don't wanna
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.