First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply *MOD request~
23926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Stalker!~
Offline
Posted 7/7/09 , edited 7/7/09
HAI HAI! here, u can apply 4 'mod', but of course, being a mod is not THAT easy, u have 2 do some work & take some responsabilities that u have 2 take in order 2 help d 'creator(s)', ok? but there r some things that u wont b able 2 edit cuz only d creators can.....
P.S. if a mod is not active enough, she/he may lose d position in being a mod....>_< (sry!!)
here's d form that u need in order 2 b a mod, ok? thnx again!


Username:
How often can you help the group:
Give @ least 1 sample of ur work (in spoilers plz):

~Questions~
Why do you want to be a mod?:

-R-U-L-E-S-
*MUST b really active, if not, u will b removed....
*invite buddies!!!!

Posted 7/7/09
Username:gotta-luv-me
How often can you help the group:hmm when i get on
Give @ least 1 sample of ur work (in spoilers plz):


~Questions~
Why do you want to be a mod?: well i want to be a mod that makes aviis
23926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Stalker!~
Offline
Posted 7/7/09

gotta-luv-me wrote:

Username:gotta-luv-me
How often can you help the group:hmm when i get on
Give @ least 1 sample of ur work (in spoilers plz):


~Questions~
Why do you want to be a mod?: well i want to be a mod that makes aviis


hai hai! ty very much 4 applying 2 b a mod! u r almost qualified 2 b one ne~ but umm....d link could not b used & we couldnt find it....
Posted 7/7/09
oh ok i see well hehe here is the pic
23926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Stalker!~
Offline
Posted 7/7/09

gotta-luv-me wrote:

oh ok i see well hehe here is the pic


ah! it looks really kawaii ne~ well then, u r qualified 2 b a 'mod', CONGRATS!!!
Posted 7/7/09
waa really thanks ^-^ ok i guess i'll just make my forum umm either tomorrow or the day before tomorrow.
40210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/9/09 , edited 7/9/09
Username: punknina
How often can you help the group: VERRRRRRYYYYYYY often
Give @ least 1 sample of ur work (in spoilers plz):
Avii:

Banner:

Icon:

Membership Cards:


~Questions~
Why do you want to be a mod?: I want to help out
23926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Stalker!~
Offline
Posted 7/9/09

gotta-luv-me wrote:

waa really thanks ^-^ ok i guess i'll just make my forum umm either tomorrow or the day before tomorrow.


hai hai! umm....ehto....we're SO sry! but is it ok if u can do d avii requests in d "avii requests" forum....? sry bout that!!!
23926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Stalker!~
Offline
Posted 7/9/09

punknina wrote:

Username: punknina
How often can you help the group: VERRRRRRYYYYYYY often
Give @ least 1 sample of ur work (in spoilers plz):
Avii:

Banner:

Icon:

Membership Cards:


~Questions~
Why do you want to be a mod?: I want to help out


wow teddy-chan! such great artworks ne~! u DEFINITELY pass as a mod! p.s. invite ur buddies & b active ne~ once again, thnx!!
40210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/9/09

x_key_x wrote:


punknina wrote:

Username: punknina
How often can you help the group: VERRRRRRYYYYYYY often
Give @ least 1 sample of ur work (in spoilers plz):
Avii:

Banner:

Icon:

Membership Cards:


~Questions~
Why do you want to be a mod?: I want to help out


wow teddy-chan! such great artworks ne~! u DEFINITELY pass as a mod! p.s. invite ur buddies & b active ne~ once again, thnx!!


Thanxxxxxxx! xD I'll be VERRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY active just like I said! x3
Posted 7/10/09
oh haha yeah sure
Creator
1953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / under the wing of...
Offline
Posted 7/24/09
Username: just_an_illusion
How often can you help the group: hmm non stop during vacations lol , but when it's school
i'm on hiatus mode sorry =_=
Give @ least 1 sample of ur work (in spoilers plz):

avi :


um well i haven't done any banners icons nor membership cards yet but i'll try my best xD


~Questions~
Why do you want to be a mod?: Hmm to practice in GIMP and to kill my time i guess ^^

23926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Stalker!~
Offline
Posted 7/24/09

just_an_illusion wrote:

Username: just_an_illusion
How often can you help the group: hmm non stop during vacations lol , but when it's school
i'm on hiatus mode sorry =_=
Give @ least 1 sample of ur work (in spoilers plz):

avi :


um well i haven't done any banners icons nor membership cards yet but i'll try my best xD


~Questions~
Why do you want to be a mod?: Hmm to practice in GIMP and to kill my time i guess ^^



wow! luv ur pic ne~ its totally kawaii! XD & no prob. im sure u r going 2 b able 2 do lots of things here & have fun~ well, we'll b trying our best as well ne~ XD P.S. aproved! ^^
Posted 8/5/09

x_key_x wrote:

HAI HAI! here, u can apply 4 'mod', but of course, being a mod is not THAT easy, u have 2 do some work & take some responsabilities that u have 2 take in order 2 help d 'creator(s)', ok? but there r some things that u wont b able 2 edit cuz only d creators can.....
P.S. if a mod is not active enough, she/he may lose d position in being a mod....>_< (sry!!)
here's d form that u need in order 2 b a mod, ok? thnx again!


Username:
How often can you help the group:
Give @ least 1 sample of ur work (in spoilers plz):

~Questions~
Why do you want to be a mod?:

-R-U-L-E-S-
*MUST b really active, if not, u will b removed....
*invite buddies!!!!



Username: RosesKisses
How often can you help the group: I always visit and be active
Give @ least 1 sample of ur work (in spoilers plz):



~Questions~
Why do you want to be a mod?: to help this grp and u 2 alice
23926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Stalker!~
Offline
Posted 8/5/09


Username: RosesKisses
How often can you help the group: I always visit and be active
Give @ least 1 sample of ur work (in spoilers plz):



~Questions~
Why do you want to be a mod?: to help this grp and u 2 alice

alright then~ well, thnx SOO much 4 applying here & helping me out soo much ne~ XD yeah, sure, u r accepted 2 b a mod! =D good luck!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.