First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Request Avi #2
Member
12951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / Ikebukuro with S...
Offline
Posted 7/7/09 , edited 7/23/09
AS PAYMENT, JUST POST 3 PIC. PER AVI :]



--------------------------------
Freshlty Made Avi :]
--------------------------------
Made by me (chibi-ookami)


Sorry there is only two for now
Please fill this out:
1: User name:
2: What you want written
3: Which avi?:

-------------------------------
Order Avi:
-------------------------------
User:
What you want written:
Picture:
Extras
:



Creator
17262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Not Tellin XP
Offline
Posted 7/8/09 , edited 7/8/09
Username: cutepuppydog97
Wat written: cutepuppydog97 in a corner or somtin and karin/katy
Avii: can i just use like one

Member
12951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / Ikebukuro with S...
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

cutepuppydog97 wrote:

Username: cutepuppydog97
Wat written: cutepuppydog97 in a corner or somtin and karin/katy
Avii: can i just use like one



so you want that picture instead of buying one right? :]
Creator
17262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Not Tellin XP
Offline
Posted 7/8/09
yep i think ok me kinda confused so wat r the ones i buy
Member
12951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / Ikebukuro with S...
Offline
Posted 7/8/09
well, you can buy the ones that r in the spoiler. all you have to do is add 5 pictures in the photo albumn as the price. or i can just make you an avatar with a pic you want :]
Member
15523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Misty Lake~..(nea...
Offline
Posted 7/8/09
I love avatar shops, sadly I can't use PS right now D:
Well I will see about that xD..mostly I prefer doing avatars
by myself, but maybe I will order some in the future for myself
and for your practise ;3...sooo~...imma post like 50 pictures now
so I order 10 avatars at once xD
Creator
17262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Not Tellin XP
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

chibi-ookami wrote:

well, you can buy the ones that r in the spoiler. all you have to do is add 5 pictures in the photo albumn as the price. or i can just make you an avatar with a pic you want :]


OK i understand now i posted like 4 pics i'll add one more and can u use my pic
Member
12951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / Ikebukuro with S...
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

cutepuppydog97 wrote:


chibi-ookami wrote:

well, you can buy the ones that r in the spoiler. all you have to do is add 5 pictures in the photo albumn as the price. or i can just make you an avatar with a pic you want :]


OK i understand now i posted like 4 pics i'll add one more and can u use my pic


sure
Creator
17262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Not Tellin XP
Offline
Posted 7/8/09
Thank you
Member
12951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / Ikebukuro with S...
Offline
Posted 7/8/09


here ya go: (its crappy so dont use it XD )

Creator
17262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Not Tellin XP
Offline
Posted 7/8/09
its not crappy it good have more self confidence and i'm gonna use it next week not now cuz just changed my avii yesterday
Creator
17262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Not Tellin XP
Offline
Posted 7/8/09
I think i'll have u make alot just so u have something to do me go find pc so u can make me one i will upload more pics too
Creator
17262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Not Tellin XP
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

chibi-ookami wrote:

AS PAYMENT,JUST POST 5 PIC. PER AVI :]



--------------------------------
Freshlty Made Avi :]
--------------------------------
Made by me (chibi-ookami)


Sorry there is only two for now
Please fill this out:
1: User name:
2: What you want written
3: Which avi?:

-------------------------------
Order Avi:
-------------------------------
User:
What you want written:
Picture:
Extras
:





Username:cutepuppydog97
Wat written: Karin-chan or Katy
Pic:
Caqn u add a background sometin that fit the pic
Member
12951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / Ikebukuro with S...
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

cutepuppydog97 wrote:


chibi-ookami wrote:

AS PAYMENT,JUST POST 5 PIC. PER AVI :]



--------------------------------
Freshlty Made Avi :]
--------------------------------
Made by me (chibi-ookami)


Sorry there is only two for now
Please fill this out:
1: User name:
2: What you want written
3: Which avi?:

-------------------------------
Order Avi:
-------------------------------
User:
What you want written:
Picture:
Extras
:





Username:cutepuppydog97
Wat written: Karin-chan or Katy
Pic:
Caqn u add a background sometin that fit the pic


ill get right on it :]
Member
12951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / Ikebukuro with S...
Offline
Posted 7/8/09


Username:cutepuppydog97
Wat written: Karin-chan or Katy
Pic:
Caqn u add a background sometin that fit the pic


okay here it is i made two:
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.