First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Sex Isn't about love anymore?
17888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 10/4/09
'Sex has never been about love.; not even at the start. Sex is about hormones, sex is an instinct designed to aid us in not going extinct.'

All of the great ape family feel the same emotions wen it comes to picking a mate. We have not evolved past that yet.
Posted 7/4/10
If there's one thing I love about our current generation, it's that you can have sex with a bunch of people without it having to mean anything. I love how it's kind of like the late '60s in a way -- we're not cruising for a revolution, but it's tits and dicks everywhere and it's amazing. I'm the type who loves sex, but doesn't like to wait until I've met a good man to go out with. I think life is much too short to follow society's rules all the time, and if you're taking action in order to protect yourself, there's nothing wrong with it. So I have some friends with benefits who I like to see spontaneously. BFD.
Posted 7/4/10
Never was. Never will be. Meaningless sex with people does nothing but show how useless you are.
Posted 7/5/10 , edited 7/5/10
Based on experience I agree... it never was. Talking about love? It is sold separately...

In any ways, I felt a little bit scammed...

Those days are over though... No more nonsense crap in my head.
4951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / France
Offline
Posted 7/6/10
Sex was always about love what do you think happens when you love someone? you are attracted to them and want to have sex with them lol...love is just the romantic things we do and acceptance of the other partner
1574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 7/7/10
It's people and their minds no one has the rights to say and tell you how to think however when there are huge influences such as the media saying it is okay to have sex at a young age and the parents do nothing about educating the child the child might just go on thinking it is okay.
1499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somewhere in asia...
Offline
Posted 7/7/10

mystic17 wrote:

eh, don't like playing the blame game since many things contribute to this. but mainly is people's fault.


i agree with this.... u can't just blame anyone..... just think how many people are involve in this thing....
1499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somewhere in asia...
Offline
Posted 7/7/10

mystic17 wrote:

eh, don't like playing the blame game since many things contribute to this. but mainly is people's fault.


i agree with this.... u can't just blame anyone..... just think how many people are involve in this thing....
Posted 7/7/10

PretzelPerez wrote:


mystic17 wrote:

eh, don't like playing the blame game since many things contribute to this. but mainly is people's fault.


i agree with this.... u can't just blame anyone..... just think how many people are involve in this thing....
Stop being so damn "politically correct", when it's obviously their fault for them being ignorant about the human biology of both sex and love.
5231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 7/7/10

lalouse wrote:

Sex was always about love what do you think happens when you love someone? you are attracted to them and want to have sex with them lol...love is just the romantic things we do and acceptance of the other partner :P


It is entirely possible to have sex with someone and not care about them at all. Ever heard of rape? One-night stands? Arranged marriages? Insensitive assholes who manipulate people's feelings just to get in their pants?

It is true that people in romantic relationships are usually sexually attracted to each other, but it is definitely not true that all people who are sexually attracted to someone are also romantically attracted to them. Sex is not always about love, but it always involves lust.
4951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / France
Offline
Posted 7/7/10

Cuddlebuns wrote:


lalouse wrote:

Sex was always about love what do you think happens when you love someone? you are attracted to them and want to have sex with them lol...love is just the romantic things we do and acceptance of the other partner :P


It is entirely possible to have sex with someone and not care about them at all. Ever heard of rape? One-night stands? Arranged marriages? Insensitive assholes who manipulate people's feelings just to get in their pants?

It is true that people in romantic relationships are usually sexually attracted to each other, but it is definitely not true that all people who are sexually attracted to someone are also romantically attracted to them. Sex is not always about love, but it always involves lust.


Alright, you totally misunderstood what I said lol I said what you said using other words....lol well I misspelled few words o.O I was in a hurry
2342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / HellCity
Offline
Posted 7/7/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

'Sex has never been about love.; not even at the start. Sex is about hormones, sex is an instinct designed to aid us in not going extinct.'

All of the great ape family feel the same emotions wen it comes to picking a mate. We have not evolved past that yet.


Exactly that.
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/7/10
Sex was never about love. Sex is a merely a necessary act of want.
55090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / F / Atlanta GA
Offline
Posted 7/7/10
To the person that started this link what cabbage patch did you come from? Sex and lust are pretty much the same love is a relationship. Please do not tell me some boy said he loved you and you fell for it. Then again, young people tend to be trusting. If you get him in bed ever again pull on his small brain and give it a hard twisted keep a hold of it and take him outside the push him to the ground. Leave him butt naked some place.
17074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/10/10
Well, well. My turn to share my thoughts. First of all, sex is sex. Love is love. They may fall within each category or could be tagged or classified alike. But remember an apple has seeds and so does an orange, both are fruits but remember both "can" fulfill a goal, that being hunger. ( Starvation for some of you) Sex and love, it's not all for one thing, one emotional or one certain feeling. We know that sex and love can both lead to the fulfilling of pleasure. Now that you're following, imagine this. If sex is sex, what is love? Was sex part of loving? Was sex necessary in order to love somebody/someone? Lets say there was no pleasure in sexual intercourse, it was just a way to reproduce. It might be even painful. You think you'd still have sex now? You'd just "love" your partner normally now wouldn't you. More people, especially people my age are always thinking about sex, whether they feel sexually aroused thinking of dirty thoughts or even subconsciously around the opposite gender. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, what if your reproduction organs were never able to get aroused, having intercourse would be something you would be willing to do after logically thinking it out. I mean, "love" and "sex" is just all about the "pleasure" and "feeling" for the most part. I'm talking on behave of society, and a certain group. I know there's guys/girls out there going, "No, love isn't just about 'pleasure' and 'feeling'." No shit, that's why rape and molesting is a crime. If "sex" and "love" is a feeling kind of relationship between yourself and the matter, then the same goes for having a lot of money. There's plenty of girls/guys out there, and there's plenty of things to buy, but we're selective. Quality over quantity wins for the most part. Now when it comes to loving, is it the same? Where does the quality come in play? Is it the kissing, the sex, the presents, the sweet talk? It's a little difficult for us humans to tell, because it's based off your own feelings. It's different for people. I bet you there's guys out there even if they got their wang chopped off they'd still go hang around girls and do naughty things. And that's another matter. If you think about it, that's disgusting. I mean, you no logically reason to be doing whatever you're doing. It just shows how animals in the jungle can be less of sex-machines then us humans. Note I said sex, not love. We're only living in our own illusion where some of us classify "sex" into being part of love. Sex is sex.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.