First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Request: Avatar Request
Posted 7/9/09

sakura_ai16 wrote:

:excl: D O N E BY: violet_xx



hope you like it <3
Posted 7/9/09

violet_xx wrote:


sakura_ai16 wrote:

:excl: D O N E BY: violet_xx



hope you like it <3


thnkies
Posted 7/9/09 , edited 7/13/09
PENDING
inuyasha_81344014

Posted 7/9/09

violet_xx wrote:


Midnight_Ros3 wrote:

Name: Rosalina
Username: Midnight_Ros3
Size: tall and thin?
What do u want written on it:Rosalina and Midnight_Ros3
Extras: anythin dat goes wit da pic
Copyright:no need
Picture:


better quality please


well how bout thiz one


16692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my world
Offline
Posted 7/10/09 , edited 7/10/09
DONE c/o samakaziki
Name - Kim
Username- Rukia635241
size- thin and tall
wat u would like written- Rukia635241
extras-wat u think is best
copyright- if u want
did you pay - yep
picture
Visitor
2110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Lithuania
Offline
Posted 7/10/09


Eto... Then chek this one: http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee336/Meje14/2008-11-07-123572.jpg

or this one



In the link is better quality (although it is the same pic), but if it won't open then....
Well if that pic is bad then if you can, find a good pic
Posted 7/10/09

Rukia635241 wrote:

Name - Kim
Username- Rukia635241
size- thin and tall
wat u would like written- Rukia635241
extras-wat u think is best
copyright- if u want
did you pay - yep
picture


Kindly change your picture to a good quality. Thank you. ~momo
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/10/09


Thanks. X33
16692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my world
Offline
Posted 7/10/09

momoko-chii wrote:


Rukia635241 wrote:

Name - Kim
Username- Rukia635241
size- thin and tall
wat u would like written- Rukia635241
extras-wat u think is best
copyright- if u want
did you pay - yep
picture


Kindly change your picture to a good quality. Thank you. ~momo


how about this one ?
Posted 7/10/09

Rukia635241 wrote:


momoko-chii wrote:


Rukia635241 wrote:

Name - Kim
Username- Rukia635241
size- thin and tall
wat u would like written- Rukia635241
extras-wat u think is best
copyright- if u want
did you pay - yep
picture


Kindly change your picture to a good quality. Thank you. ~momo


how about this one ?


Would you like me to find a picture for you?
16692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my world
Offline
Posted 7/10/09

momoko-chii wrote:


Rukia635241 wrote:


momoko-chii wrote:


Rukia635241 wrote:

Name - Kim
Username- Rukia635241
size- thin and tall
wat u would like written- Rukia635241
extras-wat u think is best
copyright- if u want
did you pay - yep
picture


Kindly change your picture to a good quality. Thank you. ~momo


how about this one ?


Would you like me to find a picture for you?


sure since mine don't have good qualty
Posted 7/10/09

Rukia635241 wrote:


momoko-chii wrote:


Rukia635241 wrote:


momoko-chii wrote:


Rukia635241 wrote:

Name - Kim
Username- Rukia635241
size- thin and tall
wat u would like written- Rukia635241
extras-wat u think is best
copyright- if u want
did you pay - yep
picture


Kindly change your picture to a good quality. Thank you. ~momo


how about this one ?


Would you like me to find a picture for you?


sure since mine don't have good qualty


how about this picture?
Posted 7/10/09

Midnight_Ros3 wrote:

:excl: D O N E BY: violet_xx



Sowwie for the late request & hope you like it <3
Posted 7/10/09

Meje14 wrote:

D O N E BY: violet_xx



Hope you like it <3


Visitor
4160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/10/09 , edited 7/12/09
DONE
inuyasha_81344014

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.