First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
CrunchyPulse is here~!
16801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Somewhere on this...
Offline
Posted 7/8/09
Good luck with it all! I like how it's like keeping back issues of the newsletters, which i am enjoying thus far getting via email!
6785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / F / in my room
Offline
Posted 7/9/09
i actually like it.
6390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / TankRank, on Eart...
Offline
Posted 7/9/09
Hahah.... tell the truth, I haven't noticed it
Thanks for make a topic to mention it, shinji-san ^___^
You said that CrunchyPulse updated many times a day. Did it automatically or... manually by you (and other admin) put some news there?
Really thanks! I read "Shankugan No Shana" will be in OVA [yei!]
24723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/9/09
lol i thought purse
59699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Quebec, Quebec
Offline
Posted 7/9/09
Girls Generation is so cool!
Posted 7/10/09
cool.........ive not logged on for a week and I missed so much
31280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / M
Offline
Posted 7/10/09
This really is a great a addition to the site shinji! keep up the good work!
137658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 7/10/09
nice job shinji
1799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 7/11/09
coolios.
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / philippines...Ü
Offline
Posted 7/11/09
nice!!!
66301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09
Nice.. i really like Crunchyroll pulse! it provides good and updated information from the web!

Thanks for introducing it to this site!!
2111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / F / Earth - I think
Offline
Posted 7/27/09

shinji wrote:


in CR Newsletter, you can browse the past editions of the Crunchyroll Newsletter, a bi-weekly newsletter we send out to registered users. Its got some great exclusive and reviews of some of the anime and drama on CR, as well as fortunes, nice columns on learning new Japanese words, and even a shoutout from me -_-.


thanks!
~shinji



Sorry but which fortunes...do you mean horoscopes? I tried to find horoscopes but couldn't spot them so perhaps I am blind...LOL. But I do think that it would be awesome if there was a biweekly horoscope section (if it isn't there already?). May I be allowed to help write the horoscope section if it doesn't exist Sir?
Posted 7/27/09
to be honest I don't think this is such a great addition. While its great to keep society updated, it's also kind of tedious to have a website that used to be for asian drama and media, turned into a three ring circus where nothing ever seems laced together properly. A news page? Really? Google, Yahoo, AIM, and MSN news pages aren't enough? Quite a lot of us have at least one of these emails or messengers which has us facesmacked every time we log in with newsbriefs and constant updates on what the exterior world is going for.


It would be nice if Crunchyroll could get its act together and finally focus on its main prime: visual media (i.e. anime and dramas).

Sometimes more is not a good thing. It's a messy thing. Look at the forums for example. A total mess, look at the organization and layout, not that attractive.

Why does it look like a combination of facebook and myspace? What happened to free media and the exploration of new cultural material? What happened to pushing the envelope and not being a cookie cutter image that other people have already done?

This news thing, it feels more like someones recycled idea, pulled out from a shredder, pasted back together, and applied to an already troubled site.

Having standards does not equal less members it equals more, because the members see that something of value is being put in front of them.

I don't even view media on here anymore because its 90% filler to please people who don't like to think too much. Thats fine, but the other 10% is so abstract and incomplete that its not worth viewing. Drop the news and GIVE ME VISUAL MEDIA. Thank you
49728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 7/27/09
Wohoo! Awesome!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.