First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Current Fil- Drama You're Watching
287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 7/29/09
boys over flowers

bud brothers

tayong dalawa
3933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/30/09 , edited 7/30/09

hamstie wrote:

none...since i already declined watching fdramas for a long time now...


wow...then you should consider...
i don't usually download f-dramas..but there's this one drama which i found funny+interesting.
i recommend a series called "the wedding" ^^
don't ask me abt the cast..they're a bit unknown to me *i'm not from there*
but i'll look up their names later =)

7897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / ~_
Offline
Posted 7/30/09

kawaii777 wrote:


hamstie wrote:

none...since i already declined watching fdramas for a long time now...


wow...then you should consider...
i don't usually download f-dramas..but there's this one drama which i found funny+interesting.
i recommend a series called "the wedding" ^^
don't ask me abt the cast..they're a bit unknown to me *i'm not from there*
but i'll look up their names later =)



~~~ohhh....
is it really interesting??
3933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/31/09

hamstie wrote:


kawaii777 wrote:


hamstie wrote:

none...since i already declined watching fdramas for a long time now...


wow...then you should consider...
i don't usually download f-dramas..but there's this one drama which i found funny+interesting.
i recommend a series called "the wedding" ^^
don't ask me abt the cast..they're a bit unknown to me *i'm not from there*
but i'll look up their names later =)



~~~ohhh....
is it really interesting??



^_^ i luv the story so far. none of the episodes hav been boring. you should try it.
Posted 7/31/09
i definitely DO NOT watch fil. dramas, bcuz in my opinion they have no originality, they always 'remake' the drama from different countries [i heard they're going to make fil. version of BOF] but this is true with other countries [most dramas come from Taiwan] if ever they didnt copy the drama from a different country i would watch it but i hardly know any of them, plus, most fil. dramas are kinda...'sucky'... theyre bad for the eyes and they make so many 'twist' in the end of the episode that u wont understand the story anymore T___T

all of them have the same goal...'make a pairing in the end' and make all the characters 'happy in the end' but for foreign dramas...they would make another series to clear things up...

so i do not watch any fil. dramas [no flames pls xD only my opinion anyway...]

P.S xori for not answering any of ur questions xDDD
1117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Saudi Arabia
Offline
Posted 8/6/09
kung aagawin mo ang lahat sa akin
all my life
adik sayo
7897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / ~_
Offline
Posted 8/6/09

kawaii777 wrote:


hamstie wrote:


kawaii777 wrote:


hamstie wrote:

none...since i already declined watching fdramas for a long time now...


wow...then you should consider...
i don't usually download f-dramas..but there's this one drama which i found funny+interesting.
i recommend a series called "the wedding" ^^
don't ask me abt the cast..they're a bit unknown to me *i'm not from there*
but i'll look up their names later =)



~~~ohhh....
is it really interesting??



^_^ i luv the story so far. none of the episodes hav been boring. you should try it.


i've seen a few eps...it's quite entertaining
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / manila, philippines
Offline
Posted 8/6/09
KAPAMILYA SHOWS RULES
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / manila, philippines
Offline
Posted 8/6/09

heidigirl wrote:

all kapamilya shows!!!


AGREE
1928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/8/09 , edited 8/8/09
I'm not watching fil-drama anymore, I'm getting bored

oh wait I want to watch bud brothers but I dunno where I should watch it
1957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / dark place
Offline
Posted 8/11/09 , edited 8/13/09

Riuson wrote:

i definitely DO NOT watch fil. dramas, bcuz in my opinion they have no originality, they always 'remake' the drama from different countries [i heard they're going to make fil. version of BOF] but this is true with other countries [most dramas come from Taiwan] if ever they didnt copy the drama from a different country i would watch it but i hardly know any of them, plus, most fil. dramas are kinda...'sucky'... theyre bad for the eyes and they make so many 'twist' in the end of the episode that u wont understand the story anymore T___T

all of them have the same goal...'make a pairing in the end' and make all the characters 'happy in the end' but for foreign dramas...they would make another series to clear things up...

so i do not watch any fil. dramas [no flames pls xD only my opinion anyway...]

P.S xori for not answering any of ur questions xDDD

just want to clarify, not all currnt drama nowadys are carbon copies, Abs-cbn has originals like May Bukas Pa, Tayong Dalawa, The Wedding and GMA has Adik Sayo those shows are indeed good. if we talk about remakes there is the Darna mania "kuno" ewan ko lng! then Rosalinda hay naku! Only You on the contratry it is good.

2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 8/11/09
none
boring and slow paced
54821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 8/13/09
haha all of the dramas shown in GMA (:
17549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / Zhiganshina
Offline
Posted 8/26/09
as of [082609] ;
im watching ::
(not in favorited-order)

May Bukas Pa ; theres still tomorrow
Tayong Dalawa ; us two
Bud Brothers [[PHR]]
Dahil May Isang Ikaw ; because theres one of you (?)
The Wedding
&Kambal Sa Uma ; something twins

i dnt really watch kambal sa uma anymore . ella is to fiesty !

&i finished only you [[gay ending]]

in GMA, theyre all corny and lameee ! except for adik sa yo (:
&&thats about it, but i think i forgot some




2872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines~ =)))
Offline
Posted 8/27/09
ADIK SA'YO.



kaadik.! =]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.