Post Reply where to download hey say jump latest magazine scans???
Posted 7/8/09
who knows where to download hey say jump latest magazine scans???

please!!!

thanks!!!
Member
13668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / *don't ask. (≧∀≦) ♥
Offline
Posted 7/9/09 , edited 7/9/09

shaira1418 wrote:

who knows where to download hey say jump latest magazine scans???

please!!!

thanks!!!

i know where !
you want the MQ or the HQ??

*quote me*
Member
4037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 7/10/09
you can be updated in krooxy's blog xDD!~[because that's where i get my latest hsj pics!! ^__^] but it's more convenient if you have an LJ!~ xDDD
here's the link:

http://krooxy.wordpress.com/scan-links/
Posted 7/10/09

-yuchi- wrote:


shaira1418 wrote:

who knows where to download hey say jump latest magazine scans???

please!!!

thanks!!!

i know where !
you want the MQ or the HQ??

*quote me*


anything!
as long as i can see it clearly!

thank you so much!
Posted 7/10/09

cyylovers wrote:

you can be updated in krooxy's blog xDD!~[because that's where i get my latest hsj pics!! ^__^] but it's more convenient if you have an LJ!~ xDDD
here's the link:

http://krooxy.wordpress.com/scan-links/


thanks!
Member
13668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / *don't ask. (≧∀≦) ♥
Offline
Posted 7/10/09

shaira1418 wrote:


-yuchi- wrote:


shaira1418 wrote:

who knows where to download hey say jump latest magazine scans???

please!!!

thanks!!!

i know where !
you want the MQ or the HQ??

*quote me*


anything!
as long as i can see it clearly!

thank you so much!


i'll PM it to you..
Member
4037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 7/12/09
i have a request too!~ LOL xDD.. can someone upload or just give me the link where can i get HSJ's spring con 09 shop pics.. [i only need daiki's and keito's ^__^] arigatou!!!
Posted 7/12/09

-yuchi- wrote:


shaira1418 wrote:


-yuchi- wrote:


shaira1418 wrote:

who knows where to download hey say jump latest magazine scans???

please!!!

thanks!!!

i know where !
you want the MQ or the HQ??

*quote me*


anything!
as long as i can see it clearly!

thank you so much!


i'll PM it to you..


thanks a lot!!!!
You must be logged in to post.