First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
KAWAII SHOPPING CENTER'S STATIONARY STUFF
shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/8/09 , edited 7/18/09



hiyas!!! first of all i'd like to tell you that after you buy the item already, you will get a seal on it that make sure that the product that you're getting is real, and the barcode will be taken off: maybe, you'll also get you name on it, remember,make a page in ur profile to store these items :] now...GO SHOPPING!!!!


HOW TO ORDER
name/username:
did u pay?:
which item [the name of the groupit belongs to(ex//"blue pencils") and then the letter (a.),b.)...etc...)]:
FILL OUT THE FORM ABOVE!!!

PENCILS!!!

DESCRIPTION:simple pack of 3 blue pencils
PRICE:2 picture uploaded in the group album [kawaii shopping center]


DESCRIPTION: fruity pencils fancy mechanical pencils
PRICE:3 picture upload each

you can actually buy these pencils online for 2 dollars each, if you want to buy the pencils in real life,i'll send u the link
i actually, have some of these in real life XD cute!!!!

DESCRIPTION:cute mechanical pencils available in alot of colors
PRICE:2 pics uploaded in album for each

you can actually buy these pencils online for 1 dollar each, if you want to buy the pencils in real life,i'll send u the link
i actually, have some of these in real life XD cute!!!! i have all of them and also a chocolate version >.< CUTEEEEE


PENCIL LEAD
DESCRIPTION: BASIC lead, just plain lead :]
PRICE:upload 1 picture in group album


DESCRIPTION: fancy lead, just fancy lead
PRICE: upload 2 pictures in the group album



ERASERS
DESCRIPTION: pink pearl eraser
PRICE:upload 1 picture in group album



PENCIL SHARPENERS
DESCRIPTION: piggy pencil sharpeners :3
PRICE:upload 2 picture in group album



PAPER//NOTEBOOKS
DESCRIPTION:binder paper,in packs and in loose leaf
PRICE:upload 2 pictures per pack or 1 picture uploaded for 30 loose pieces of paper

DESCRIPTION:fancy notebook 30 pages [60 sides]
PRICE:upload 2 pics in album



BINDERS
DESCRIPTION:rainbow binders available in ,any colours
PRICE:upload 2 pictures each



ASSESORIES
DESCRIPTION:binder clips[black]
PRICE:upload 1 picture per pack


DESCRIPTION:binder pockets[variety of colours]
PRICE:upload 2 pictures for a pack


DESCRIPTION:pink organizer [stay organized!!!]
PRICE:2 picture uploads each

Posted 7/9/09
hey can u find sum paper cuz they need paper to write on
shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/9/09
sure...i'm trying to get some notebooks too anyway >.<
Posted 7/12/09
name/username: Wendy
did u pay?: yep here's proof

which item: pink organizer and paper (b) and fancy lead and cute mechanical (d)
shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/13/09

Ice-Panda wrote:

name/username: Wendy
did u pay?: yep here's proof

which item: pink organizer and paper (b) and fancy lead and cute mechanical (d)



thanx for shopping ^^ r u going to secret butterfly academy?
i'm teaching art there :]
thanx for shopping,come again
Posted 7/13/09

animeangel778 wrote:


Ice-Panda wrote:

name/username: Wendy
did u pay?: yep here's proof

which item: pink organizer and paper (b) and fancy lead and cute mechanical (d)



thanx for shopping ^^ r u going to secret butterfly academy?
i'm teaching art there :]
thanx for shopping,come again


thnks and whats secret butterfly academy?
shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/13/09

Ice-Panda wrote:


animeangel778 wrote:


Ice-Panda wrote:

name/username: Wendy
did u pay?: yep here's proof

which item: pink organizer and paper (b) and fancy lead and cute mechanical (d)



thanx for shopping ^^ r u going to secret butterfly academy?
i'm teaching art there :]
thanx for shopping,come again


thnks and whats secret butterfly academy?


ohhh...its a group that own of the mods here opened...its fairly new,so i thought that we can support it
ummm...its sorta like a "fun school games" XD ehhh school's never fun, but there u can become a teacher or something...
the reason im "selling" these materials is cause of the school...the students can buy supplies here, and we'll get more members that way!
uhhhh...but the group ish still sorta under construction,so its not very popular yet
Posted 7/13/09

animeangel778 wrote:


Ice-Panda wrote:


animeangel778 wrote:


Ice-Panda wrote:

name/username: Wendy
did u pay?: yep here's proof

which item: pink organizer and paper (b) and fancy lead and cute mechanical (d)



thanx for shopping ^^ r u going to secret butterfly academy?
i'm teaching art there :]
thanx for shopping,come again


thnks and whats secret butterfly academy?


ohhh...its a group that own of the mods here opened...its fairly new,so i thought that we can support it
ummm...its sorta like a "fun school games" XD ehhh school's never fun, but there u can become a teacher or something...
the reason im "selling" these materials is cause of the school...the students can buy supplies here, and we'll get more members that way!
uhhhh...but the group ish still sorta under construction,so its not very popular yet


ohhh send me an invitation and i'll join
shopper
13815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Idk, Pluto~
Offline
Posted 7/17/09 , edited 7/17/09
name/username: x_aquablue_x , aqua-chan
did u pay?: Yup here----->

which item: cute mechanical pencils, d)

Btw, can i put it on my profile??
shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/17/09

x_aquablue_x wrote:

name/username: x_aquablue_x , aqua-chan
did u pay?: Yup here----->

which item: cute mechanical pencils, d)

Btw, can i put it on my profile??



of course...since yoo paid for it,you can put it anywhere u like,just make sure to giv credit to our groupie :)
and btw,if u like to "learn" then join secret butterfly acedemy,its a group one of our mods made, you can learn how to improve ur skills as an artist and many other courses
thanks for shopping
come again!
shopper
13815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Idk, Pluto~
Offline
Posted 7/18/09

animeangel778 wrote:


x_aquablue_x wrote:

name/username: x_aquablue_x , aqua-chan
did u pay?: Yup here----->

which item: cute mechanical pencils, d)

Btw, can i put it on my profile??



of course...since yoo paid for it,you can put it anywhere u like,just make sure to giv credit to our groupie :)
and btw,if u like to "learn" then join secret butterfly acedemy,its a group one of our mods made, you can learn how to improve ur skills as an artist and many other courses
thanks for shopping
come again!


really?? ill check that group then :] Um, not to be rude but i ordered "cute mechanical pencils" not the fruity one

shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/18/09

x_aquablue_x wrote:


animeangel778 wrote:


x_aquablue_x wrote:

name/username: x_aquablue_x , aqua-chan
did u pay?: Yup here----->

which item: cute mechanical pencils, d)

Btw, can i put it on my profile??



of course...since yoo paid for it,you can put it anywhere u like,just make sure to giv credit to our groupie :)
and btw,if u like to "learn" then join secret butterfly acedemy,its a group one of our mods made, you can learn how to improve ur skills as an artist and many other courses
thanks for shopping
come again!


really?? ill check that group then :] Um, not to be rude but i ordered "cute mechanical pencils" not the fruity one



ummm im sorry then...u'll recieve the order later...u can use the fruity pencil too if u want ~.~
excuse me for doing the wrong order~desu
shopper
13815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Idk, Pluto~
Offline
Posted 7/18/09
shopping center owner
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Animeangel778 nev...
Offline
Posted 7/18/09

x_aquablue_x wrote:



nahhh....last time i let a person i did a wrong order w/ a banner get the free thingy i did wrong...dunt matter :D
sides..in real life, ppl do that too
shopper
13815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Idk, Pluto~
Offline
Posted 7/18/09


Really?? wow

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.