Created by tjgriggs
Naruto: Shippuden vs. Avatar: The Last Airbender
617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 7/8/09
Which show do you personally enjoy more? I have a feeling most people like Naruto but I think Avatar is so much better. What do you think?
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 7/8/09
pfft.

~avatar of course.
Posted 7/8/09
Avatar.
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 7/8/09
Naruto
7941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / your bedroom >.<...
Offline
Posted 7/8/09
i got bored of avatar ,naruto will always be awesome =]
Posted 7/8/09
Naruto
Posted 7/8/09
The Moderator
Nicole 
73056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Space
Offline
Posted 7/8/09

tjgriggs wrote:

Which show do you personally enjoy more? I have a feeling most people like Naruto but I think Avatar is so much better. What do you think?






Locked.
16855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/8/09
NS
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 7/9/09

thenicooole wrote:


tjgriggs wrote:

Which show do you personally enjoy more? I have a feeling most people like Naruto but I think Avatar is so much better. What do you think?






Locked.


it's not locked.
23944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ask me :)
Offline
Posted 7/9/09
naruto shippuden
The Moderator
Nicole 
73056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Space
Offline
Posted 7/9/09

chrome_mist wrote:


thenicooole wrote:


tjgriggs wrote:

Which show do you personally enjoy more? I have a feeling most people like Naruto but I think Avatar is so much better. What do you think?






Locked.


it's not locked.


Thanks, I must have not hit the proper button last night when I was going through the reports.
You must be logged in to post.