Created by _DarkHeart_
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
What Would You Do if...
743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Behind you.
Offline
Posted 10/27/10
Grab a weapon then hide.
841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / CA ;but I want to...
Offline
Posted 10/29/10
I'd whoop that guy's ass and send him to hell.
79512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dubai
Offline
Posted 10/30/10
grab a weapon, and call the police..~~
1939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 11/23/10
LOL run like hell

That never happened to me so im not really sure of what to do
7840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/23/10 , edited 11/23/10
Grab a weapon and fight him like a man.
3498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Nowheresville, MI
Offline
Posted 11/23/10
The shotgun in my closet and the deer slugs next to it will suffice.
19005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 11/23/10
i'd call the police then hide
11653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / watching anime
Offline
Posted 11/23/10
call police freak out then grab a weapon then tell anyone (brothers) to get out of the house_ my brothers are more important to me
27981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / on top of pillows ~
Offline
Posted 1/5/11
grab a weapon and hide
12363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Britannia
Offline
Posted 5/28/11
LOL@ 'take a poop' HAHA
I'd do all, though

I'd call the police, grab a weapon, run like hell to the bathroom to hide and take a poop.
LMAO
1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / US
Offline
Posted 5/29/11
I'd jump out of my window and run like hell.
5030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Europe
Offline
Posted 5/30/11
Weapon option
25716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 7/25/11
Grab a Weapon, baseball bat or just plain old gun
22440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 7/25/11
I would grab a weapon and protect my family from the intruder
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.