First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Hello's JOBS:D
Customers
8553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere magical...
Offline
Posted 8/22/09
assistant manager!?
Creator a.k.a. Boss
13040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CottonCandy?♥
Offline
Posted 8/23/09

bloomingpanda71 wrote:

assistant manager!?


sowwii there , i need ur name , username and ur birthday + i need to make sure will you be active in hello cafe since you r requesting to be a assistant manager ~ thakyuu
Customers
8553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere magical...
Offline
Posted 8/23/09
ooooo........sry for the trouble but never mind...(sigh) i have to sneak on my comp all the time which is not often...my parents locked my comp....sry for the trouble(sigh)
Customers
4281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in Asia
Offline
Posted 9/4/09
Name: Miyuki~Chan
Username: animecutielover
BirthDay:April 16
Job:Waitress ne~


pls. and thank you~!
Creator a.k.a. Boss
13040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CottonCandy?♥
Offline
Posted 9/14/09 , edited 9/14/09

animecutielover wrote:

Name: Miyuki~Chan
Username: animecutielover
BirthDay:April 16
Job:Waitress ne~


pls. and thank you~!


okie okie XD your on the profile
Creator a.k.a. Boss
13040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CottonCandy?♥
Offline
Posted 9/14/09

animecutielover wrote:

Name: Miyuki~Chan
Username: animecutielover
BirthDay:April 16
Job:Waitress ne~


pls. and thank you~!


okie okie XD your on the profile
Customers
721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/28/09

ILove-BangBangTang wrote:


Hello, This is the job corner please request for a job or just be a customer, members who wanted to request for a job please tell us your :

Name :
Username :
Birthday :

Thank you ne for ur cooperation <3


JOBS LIST
-Manager
-Ass. Manager
-Waitress/ Waiter
-Bartenders
-Chefs
-Cashier
-Entertainer
-Pianist
-Violinist
-Maid



Name : Haine
Username : -Haine
Birthday : Sept 5,2009 [ the real ]

I pick the Manager
Creator a.k.a. Boss
13040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CottonCandy?♥
Offline
Posted 9/29/09

-Haine wrote:


ILove-BangBangTang wrote:


Hello, This is the job corner please request for a job or just be a customer, members who wanted to request for a job please tell us your :

Name :
Username :
Birthday :

Thank you ne for ur cooperation <3


JOBS LIST
-Manager
-Ass. Manager
-Waitress/ Waiter
-Bartenders
-Chefs
-Cashier
-Entertainer
-Pianist
-Violinist
-Maid



Name : Haine
Username : -Haine
Birthday : Sept 5,2009 [ the real ]

I pick the Manager


okaii i accepted but please as a hello cafe manager yuu must be active, but if yuur bc u can tell me or wrote in the H.C's wall
Customers
17129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / where immature pp...
Offline
Posted 9/30/09
Name : kitkat-chan
Username : teenytinytoe
Birthday : December 27
Job: Pianist, maid, cashier
Creator a.k.a. Boss
13040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CottonCandy?♥
Offline
Posted 10/1/09

teenytinytoe wrote:

Name : kitkat-chan
Username : teenytinytoe
Birthday : December 27
Job: Pianist, maid, cashier


HIRED ~! please invite ur frewns and CR family thankyuu *smiles remember be active yah~
Customers
18312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / where melon bread...
Offline
Posted 10/1/09
Name : ruii
Username : archellgell
Birthday : 12 . o5
job :

cute maid
Creator a.k.a. Boss
13040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CottonCandy?♥
Offline
Posted 10/1/09

archellgell wrote:

Name : ruii
Username : archellgell
Birthday : 12 . o5
job :

cute maid


HIRED!
Customers
40188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Search Guard Suce...
Offline
Posted 10/5/09
Name : Anna Patricia
Username : tricia_malay
Birthday : March 17, 1988

Job: Waitress, Chef or Maid
Creator a.k.a. Boss
13040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CottonCandy?♥
Offline
Posted 10/7/09

tricia_malay wrote:

Name : Anna Patricia
Username : tricia_malay
Birthday : March 17, 1988

Job: Waitress, Chef or Maid


your hired ~!
Customers
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 10/7/09
Name : shendelzare silkwood
Username : rylaicrestfall 20
Birthday : 20 sept
Can i be the maid or waitress?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.