Moderator Applications
Creator
4430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/9/09 , edited 7/18/09
Thankyou for Joining the Group..!!!

I need help.....

To be a mod. please fill up the following:

Name:
User Name:
Age:
Gender:
What Can You Do For The Group ?:
Sample Of Your works ?:
Are You able to be online at least thrice a week?:

Pls. don't be surprised if you see any aviis or banners in this group 'cause I really like to make 'em ...!!
Pls. help ok..?? ^^
Moderator
2820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Dream world..
Offline
Posted 7/9/09

bengpc2008 wrote:

Thankyou for Joining the Group..!!!

To be a mod. please fill up the following:

Name:
User Name:
Age:
Gender:
What Can You Do For The Group ?:
Sample Of Your works ?:
Are You Able To Be Active At Least Thrice A Week ?:


Positions:

Avii makers
I.D makers
Banner makers
Music finder
Birthday updater


Thanks...!!!






Name:Agatha
User Name:Agatha90
Age:11
Gender:female
What Can You Do For The Group ?:making graphicssss
Sample Of Your works ?:
Avii :



Banner :






Are You Able To Be Active At Least Thrice A Week ?: Yep!!

can i be
Avii makers and banners maker ??
hehe but if only one of them it is fine

Creator
4430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/9/09 , edited 7/9/09

Agatha90 wrote:


bengpc2008 wrote:

Thankyou for Joining the Group..!!!

To be a mod. please fill up the following:

Name:
User Name:
Age:
Gender:
What Can You Do For The Group ?:
Sample Of Your works ?:
Are You Able To Be Active At Least Thrice A Week ?:


Positions:

Avii makers
I.D makers
Banner makers
Music finder
Birthday updater


Thanks...!!!






Name:Agatha
User Name:Agatha90
Age:11
Gender:female
What Can You Do For The Group ?:making graphicssss
Sample Of Your works ?:
Avii :



Banner :






Are You Able To Be Active At Least Thrice A Week ?: Yep!!

can i be
Avii makers and banners maker ??
hehe but if only one of them it is fine



APPROVED !!
Yes, you may be..!! Congratulations..!! You have been Accepted as Avii and Banner Maker..!! Have fun in this group..!!
Moderator
2820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Dream world..
Offline
Posted 7/9/09

bengpc2008 wrote:


Agatha90 wrote:


bengpc2008 wrote:

Thankyou for Joining the Group..!!!

To be a mod. please fill up the following:

Name:
User Name:
Age:
Gender:
What Can You Do For The Group ?:
Sample Of Your works ?:
Are You Able To Be Active At Least Thrice A Week ?:


Positions:

Avii makers
I.D makers
Banner makers
Music finder
Birthday updater


Thanks...!!!

Thank You...^^ i will be active






Name:Agatha
User Name:Agatha90
Age:11
Gender:female
What Can You Do For The Group ?:making graphicssss
Sample Of Your works ?:
Avii :



Banner :






Are You Able To Be Active At Least Thrice A Week ?: Yep!!

can i be
Avii makers and banners maker ??
hehe but if only one of them it is fine



APPROVED !!
Yes, you may be..!! Congratulations..!! You have been Accepted as Avii and Banner Maker..!! Have fun in this group..!!


Moderator
2820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Dream world..
Offline
Posted 7/10/09

bengpc2008 wrote:


Agatha90 wrote:


bengpc2008 wrote:


Agatha90 wrote:


bengpc2008 wrote:

Thankyou for Joining the Group..!!!

To be a mod. please fill up the following:

Name:
User Name:
Age:
Gender:
What Can You Do For The Group ?:
Sample Of Your works ?:
Are You Able To Be Active At Least Thrice A Week ?:


Positions:

Avii makers
I.D makers
Banner makers
Music finder
Birthday updater


Thanks...!!!

Thank You...^^ i will be active






Name:Agatha
User Name:Agatha90
Age:11
Gender:female
What Can You Do For The Group ?:making graphicssss
Sample Of Your works ?:
Avii :



Banner :






Are You Able To Be Active At Least Thrice A Week ?: Yep!!

can i be
Avii makers and banners maker ??
hehe but if only one of them it is fine



APPROVED !!
Yes, you may be..!! Congratulations..!! You have been Accepted as Avii and Banner Maker..!! Have fun in this group..!!




Hey..!! can you make banners for the group..??


yes i can...so just sent me PM 4 the theme u want and the words Okay ^^

Posted 7/17/09
Name: Janette
User Name: Jlf98
Age: 11
Gender: Female
What Can You Do For The Group ?: Info Updater
Sample Of Your works ?: I'm very creative with games like the Pocky game which will give the group cr points.
Are You Able To Be Active At Least Thrice A Week ?: Yes, I'm on everyday.

Creator
4430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/17/09

jlf98 wrote:

Name: Janette
User Name: Jlf98
Age: 11
Gender: Female
What Can You Do For The Group ?: Info Updater
Sample Of Your works ?: I'm very creative with games like the Pocky game which will give the group cr points.
Are You Able To Be Active At Least Thrice A Week ?: Yes, I'm on everyday.



APPROVED

Pls. be active to help the group..!!! You'll be updating the B-days found in the enrollment list...!! ^^
Thanks For Applying As a Mod.

P.S What's a Pocky Game..??
Posted 7/17/09



Pls. be active to help the group..!!! You'll be updating the B-days found in the enrollment list...!! ^^
Thanks For Applying As a Mod.

P.S What's a Pocky Game..??



Well, Pocky Game is a game. The goal of the game is to get the pocky. But the next person posts how to get the pocky from the next person and gets the pocky and so on. So it's a never ending game and it gives the group cr points.
Creator
4430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/17/09

jlf98 wrote:




Pls. be active to help the group..!!! You'll be updating the B-days found in the enrollment list...!! ^^
Thanks For Applying As a Mod.

P.S What's a Pocky Game..??



Well, Pocky Game is a game. The goal of the game is to get the pocky. But the next person posts how to get the pocky from the next person and gets the pocky and so on. So it's a never ending game and it gives the group cr points.


Oh I see.............Could you kindly give me an example so I can post it as aforum...??
Student
30620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Secret ^^
Offline
Posted 7/22/09
Name: Dan, Daniel or Danieru...... only NEVER Danny. Second name Blaise
User Name: Dandare
Age: 20
Gender: ...old man
What Can You Do For The Group ?: As for now there's no music guy and I know loads of anime soundtracks, classic music and other themes like that including even rock and such extreme like Trash Death Metal XD (nope I'm not a metal >_> ). Also I'm a newbie mangaka.
Sample Of Your works ?: Firstly propositions of themes:

Secondly few of my (other than my RP charas here) to show how I'll be able to draw (if needed) some other people charas:







Are You able to be online at least thrice a week?: I guess so

For the end:

GO POCKY XD !!!!!

You must be logged in to post.