First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Moderator Application
Creator
93014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/9/09
Form


- Username

- Program
- Examples Of Work
- What do You want To Moderate? ( Photo's, Avatars, etc )
- Will You be Active && Broadcast Our Group?


_____________________________________________________

Note : The creator Will most likly decide if you are "Good" enough,
But usually people will have to Vote if they accept you =].

Posted 7/16/09

lildarkangel wrote:

Form


- Username

- Program
- Examples Of Work
- What do You want To Moderate? ( Photo's, Avatars, etc )
- Will You be Active && Broadcast Our Group?


_____________________________________________________

Note : The creator Will most likly decide if you are "Good" enough,
But usually people will have to Vote if they accept you =].



Username: Cutycub
Program: photoshop
Moderate: Avatars
Will u be active: i will try my best but im pretty busy

Creator
93014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/16/09

cutycub wrote:


lildarkangel wrote:

Form


- Username

- Program
- Examples Of Work
- What do You want To Moderate? ( Photo's, Avatars, etc )
- Will You be Active && Broadcast Our Group?


_____________________________________________________

Note : The creator Will most likly decide if you are "Good" enough,
But usually people will have to Vote if they accept you =].



Username: Cutycub
Program: photoshop
Moderate: Avatars
Will u be active: i will try my best but im pretty busy



Wakaka. You Can get better at it but in the meantime you can become a mod. Welcome to Delightful Eclipse Inc.
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/17/09 , edited 7/17/09
- Username: Athena134

- Program: photoshop
- Examples Of Work:

- What do You want To Moderate? ( Photo's, Avatars, etc ): avatars and banners.
- Will You be Active && Broadcast Our Group?: yes! I'm online almost everyday!
Creator
93014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/09

athena134 wrote:

- Username: Athena134

- Program: photoshop
- Examples Of Work:

- What do You want To Moderate? ( Photo's, Avatars, etc ): avatars and banners.
- Will You be Active && Broadcast Our Group?: yes! I'm online almost everyday!


Waakaka. Welcome To D.E.I ( Delightful Eclipse Inc ) . You can start today or whenever your available and help me with the avatars that are in the request form. Thank Chuu's ^ ^
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 7/19/09 , edited 7/19/09

lildarkangel wrote:


athena134 wrote:

- Username: Athena134

- Program: photoshop
- Examples Of Work:

- What do You want To Moderate? ( Photo's, Avatars, etc ): avatars and banners.
- Will You be Active && Broadcast Our Group?: yes! I'm online almost everyday!


Waakaka. Welcome To D.E.I ( Delightful Eclipse Inc ) . You can start today or whenever your available and help me with the avatars that are in the request form. Thank Chuu's ^ ^


thanks! and I'll make sure too!^_^
Member
10414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Mewmew's Ass.
Offline
Posted 7/23/09
- Username ; x3NomNom
- Program ; Photoshop~
- Examples Of Work ;

- What do You want To Moderate? ( Photo's, Avatars, etc ) ; Avatars~
- Will You be Active && Broadcast Our Group? ; Sure xD
Creator
93014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

x3NomNom wrote:

- Username ; x3NomNom
- Program ; Photoshop~
- Examples Of Work ;

- What do You want To Moderate? ( Photo's, Avatars, etc ) ; Avatars~
- Will You be Active && Broadcast Our Group? ; Sure xD


I like your example's. Your Accepted. Welcome to D.E.I (Delight Eclipse Inc)
Member
10414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Mewmew's Ass.
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

lildarkangel wrote:


x3NomNom wrote:

- Username ; x3NomNom
- Program ; Photoshop~
- Examples Of Work ;

- What do You want To Moderate? ( Photo's, Avatars, etc ) ; Avatars~
- Will You be Active && Broadcast Our Group? ; Sure xD


I like your example's. Your Accepted. Welcome to D.E.I (Delight Eclipse Inc)


o-ohmy god xD?! Really ? -blush blush o.o- yay~ thanks XD can I do some requests if I have some free time ? ;p
Creator
93014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

x3NomNom wrote:


lildarkangel wrote:


x3NomNom wrote:

- Username ; x3NomNom
- Program ; Photoshop~
- Examples Of Work ;

- What do You want To Moderate? ( Photo's, Avatars, etc ) ; Avatars~
- Will You be Active && Broadcast Our Group? ; Sure xD


I like your example's. Your Accepted. Welcome to D.E.I (Delight Eclipse Inc)


o-ohmy god xD?! Really ? -blush blush o.o- yay~ thanks XD can I do some requests if I have some free time ? ;p



Mmhhmm, sure um if you want too you can the the request on page 2. that i havent done yet, the one that says " Happystargirl " If the person say's "Any Moderator" you may do it ^ ^ Kay?. waakaka. Btw, Yessh deary such a cute blush && yupp i like them ^ ^
Member
10414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Mewmew's Ass.
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

lildarkangel wrote:


x3NomNom wrote:


lildarkangel wrote:


x3NomNom wrote:

- Username ; x3NomNom
- Program ; Photoshop~
- Examples Of Work ;

- What do You want To Moderate? ( Photo's, Avatars, etc ) ; Avatars~
- Will You be Active && Broadcast Our Group? ; Sure xD


I like your example's. Your Accepted. Welcome to D.E.I (Delight Eclipse Inc)


o-ohmy god xD?! Really ? -blush blush o.o- yay~ thanks XD can I do some requests if I have some free time ? ;p



Mmhhmm, sure um if you want too you can the the request on page 2. that i havent done yet, the one that says " Happystargirl " If the person say's "Any Moderator" you may do it ^ ^ Kay?. waakaka. Btw, Yessh deary such a cute blush && yupp i like them ^ ^


yay thanks~ im bored right nao.. so i`ll do it X3
Posted 8/5/09 , edited 8/5/09
- Username: Devilover

- Program: Photoshop
- Examples Of Work:

- What do You want To Moderate?: Avatars and Manga coloring
- Will You be Active && Broadcast Our Group?: Yea sure! ü
Creator
93014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/14/09

Devilover wrote:

- Username: Devilover

- Program: Photoshop
- Examples Of Work:

- What do You want To Moderate?: Avatars and Manga coloring
- Will You be Active && Broadcast Our Group?: Yea sure! ü


Muha, Now yah see. I have quite a few Unactive mod's.
I hope yuh arent like the Others thanks Chuu's very much.
I shall let yuh become a Mod, yuh may do any request
(Ex: Moderator You want - Any) just do those. Just make sure yuh
make me aware. with putting the ( Pending Sign)^^ Thank yuh for applying
and welcome to D.E.I
Moderator
9324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / i t . f e e l s...
Offline
Posted 8/24/09
-Username :: Lillollypopz
-Program :: er...PS CS4...GIMP x] Oh && Photoscape
-Examples of Work


-What do you want to Moderate? :: Probably banners and aviis
-Will you be active and broadcast our group? :: O'course~
Creator
93014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/25/09

lillollypopz wrote:

-Username :: Lillollypopz
-Program :: er...PS CS4...GIMP x] Oh && Photoscape
-Examples of Work


-What do you want to Moderate? :: Probably banners and aviis
-Will you be active and broadcast our group? :: O'course~


I will tell yuh the same i told the other :

Muha, Now yah see. I have quite a few Unactive mod's.
I hope yuh arent like the Others thanks Chuu's very much.
I shall let yuh become a Mod, yuh may do any request
(Ex: Moderator You want - Any) just do those. Just make sure yuh
make me aware. with putting the ( Sign)^^ Thank yuh for applying
and welcome to D.E.I

&& Please i truly want active mod's if yuh arent active
i delete yuh just like that, nothing personal just business
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.