First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
What do you think Kira is?
1092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/07
kira s evil evil and evil
3399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 5/19/07
kira is stupid.

4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/19/07
A dictator, theres a cycle of revolution and reform within society and eventually we will come to dictatorship again.
3902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 5/19/07


foamer wrote:
a disturbing phenomenon reflecting the darker side of humanity cloaked under the deception of justice.


^ I agree
9633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 地球
Offline
Posted 5/21/07
Justice, The kind the world has needed for a while, Sure....It's may be Cruel, and Evil, but in my opinion, That's the only way to change this backwards society we call "Earth"
103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/07

nhikki wrote:

kira s evil evil and evil


you don't need to post multiple times to stress your point..>_<

define what you mean by evil.... isn't evil just an opinion based on one's judgement? what if i say kira isn't evil and that he is destined to rule the world and make it a better place, then based on my judgement i'd say that those who oppose kira are evil....
257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/21/07
Kira needs help and is crazy!!!
9633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 地球
Offline
Posted 5/21/07

NaturesKeeper wrote:

Kira needs help and is crazy!!!


Sorry for being a pessimistic bastard but, Define exactly what makes Kira Evil/Crazy, And then post >_>
1347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Sereitei
Offline
Posted 5/21/07
KIRA is JUSTICE!!!
KIRA is GOD!!!
i totally agree with helefant!!!
who would have the nerve to say that he is not?
even at present, in our society, JUSTICE is somewhat evil...
and being so KIRA is JUSTICE although he is EVIL...
YEAH!!!!
3340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Trudging on throu...
Offline
Posted 5/21/07

foamer wrote:
a disturbing phenomenon reflecting the darker side of humanity cloaked under the deception of justice.


Correct.
But he is just a figment of the author's imagination created to convey the "yearning for justice" that echoes in his mind. You know, I feel sorry for Light, because the moment he picked up the death note, he was only going in circles. He was lost not because he didn't have a map, but because he didn't have a destination.


411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / UP Diliman, Quezo...
Offline
Posted 5/21/07
Kira??

cool,

awesome,

have an own sense of justice,

evil,

genius,

cute,

best when LIGHT is kira,

...cuz Misa Amane is somehow,... dumb.
4688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Palm Beach, Florida
Offline
Posted 5/21/07
Kira is one who walks the tight rope in GOD's territory!
1143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68
Offline
Posted 5/21/07
A genius and deluded out of reach.
Posted 5/21/07
It seem likely that Kira is a student. He is very childish in mentality, but incredibly apt on an intellectual level… As the head of the anti-kira organization I believe Kira is evil. Put simply he is a mass murderer…
1590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / nz
Offline
Posted 5/21/07

Yoj0 wrote:

Kira is like America, a little angry boy with to much power.


ROFL!!!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.