First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Request: Profile Request
Posted 7/13/09 , edited 7/13/09

-iHaine wrote:


violet_xx wrote:


-iHaine wrote:

D O N E BY: violet_xx



hope you like it <3


I luv it!!! xD
arrigatou but y is there only 1 pic.?
btw could yu mak the theme color light blue?
gomene!!!><


Posted 7/14/09 , edited 7/14/09


Here aii finished it ^-^;; If it doesnt look good or doesnt meet ur satisfaction then please tell me ! =)
aii'd gladly fix whatever u'd like me to change =) and so sorry for making it so small x_x;; aii didnt realize it was small until aii uploaded it ._.;;

Posted 7/14/09

-iHaine wrote:


violet_xx wrote:


-iHaine wrote:

D O N E BY: violet_xx



hope you like it <3


I luv it!!! xD
arrigatou but y is there only 1 pic.?


sorry the pic quality is really low
Posted 7/14/09

Miracle-x3 wrote:



Here aii finished it ^-^;; If it doesnt look good or doesnt meet ur satisfaction then please tell me ! =)
aii'd gladly fix whatever u'd like me to change =) and so sorry for making it so small x_x;; aii didnt realize it was small until aii uploaded it ._.;;



waaaah !!! i love it thankies *hugs you*
Posted 7/14/09

zooeee wrote:


Miracle-x3 wrote:



Here aii finished it ^-^;; If it doesnt look good or doesnt meet ur satisfaction then please tell me ! =)
aii'd gladly fix whatever u'd like me to change =) and so sorry for making it so small x_x;; aii didnt realize it was small until aii uploaded it ._.;;



waaaah !!! i love it thankies *hugs you*


glad u love it ^-^ -hugs back-

Visitor
5524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my COOKIE fantasy
Offline
Posted 7/21/09


isnt that texture ....... HAHAHA ;D
Posted 7/21/09

inuyasha_81344014 wrote:



isnt that texture ....... HAHAHA ;D


yup yup just trying something new <3
Visitor
5524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my COOKIE fantasy
Offline
Posted 7/21/09


lol.. no no , i mean is that texture the one i gave u ? ._. cause it looks familiar somehow :l
Posted 7/21/09

inuyasha_81344014 wrote:



lol.. no no , i mean is that texture the one i gave u ? ._. cause it looks familiar somehow :l


hahas i know cuz it is <3
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.