First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Hybrid~ King and Queens BedChambers
Posted 7/18/09 , edited 7/19/09


*falls alsleep next to you*

(OKIE DOKIE LOL)
Hybrid
8199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 7/19/09 , edited 7/19/09

Nalla_Bella wrote:



*falls alsleep next to you*

(OKIE DOKIE LOL)


*wakes up and sees you* what a beautiful queen
Posted 7/19/09 , edited 7/19/09


*wakes up, rubs my eyes* mmmm *stretches*
Hybrid
8199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 7/19/09 , edited 7/19/09

Nalla_Bella wrote:



*wakes up, rubs my eyes* mmmm *stretches*


Hey beautiful
(Sorry but i'm on xbox 360)
Posted 7/19/09 , edited 7/19/09

Grimrb wrote:


Nalla_Bella wrote:



*wakes up, rubs my eyes* mmmm *stretches*


Hey beautiful
(Sorry but i'm on xbox 360)


*blushes a bit, looks at you, leans up and kisses your cheek* Good evening. I didnt know you were up already.. *gets up and heads to the bathroom* I'm going to take a shower real quick ok.. *closes the door behind me and starts the shower* Gah I can't even take a compliment without blushing...
(ok, well take your time when your done or w/e just reply)
Hybrid
8199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 7/19/09 , edited 7/19/09

Nalla_Bella wrote:


Grimrb wrote:


Nalla_Bella wrote:



*wakes up, rubs my eyes* mmmm *stretches*


Hey beautiful
(Sorry but i'm on xbox 360)


*blushes a bit, looks at you, leans up and kisses your cheek* Good evening. I didnt know you were up already.. *gets up and heads to the bathroom* I'm going to take a shower real quick ok.. *closes the door behind me and starts the shower* Gah I can't even take a compliment without blushing...
(ok, well take your time when your done or w/e just reply)


*smiles* she sure is beautiful
Posted 7/19/09 , edited 7/19/09


*washes my hair and everything steps out and puts a robe on* yeah I would forget something important... I can't exactly have him get them for me..hmmm I've got a robe on so I guess its ok *comes out of the bathroom, blushing, goes to the closet* I forgot my cloths..
Hybrid
8199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 7/19/09 , edited 7/19/09

Nalla_Bella wrote:



*washes my hair and everything steps out and puts a robe on* yeah I would forget something important... I can't exactly have him get them for me..hmmm I've got a robe on so I guess its ok *comes out of the bathroom, blushing, goes to the closet* I forgot my cloths..


*looks and a slight blush* who knew you had such a great figure
Posted 7/19/09 , edited 7/19/09


*blushes, grabs my cloths, turns around* I have to keep in shape if i want to be able to protect myself. *smiles, heads to the bathroom to put my cloths on*
Hybrid
8199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 7/19/09 , edited 7/19/09

Nalla_Bella wrote:



*blushes, grabs my cloths, turns around* I have to keep in shape if i want to be able to protect myself. *smiles, heads to the bathroom to put my cloths on*


*smiles* hard to believe i get to look at that body
Posted 7/19/09 , edited 7/19/09


*smiling* of course... Its natural for a husband to look at their wives body. And its the same for the wives hehe.. and believe me I love staring.. You just never know when I'm doing it *laughs and disappears into the bathroom, coming out a min later* all clean now.
Hybrid
8199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 7/19/09 , edited 7/19/09

Nalla_Bella wrote:



*smiling* of course... Its natural for a husband to look at their wives body. And its the same for the wives hehe.. and believe me I love staring.. You just never know when I'm doing it *laughs and disappears into the bathroom, coming out a min later* all clean now.


*gets up and opens wardrobe* maybe i should wear some armour *takes off t shirt* bit like that pool with the humans isn't it
Posted 7/19/09 , edited 7/19/09


*staring, wasn't listenin to you* huh? what did you say..?
Hybrid
8199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / England
Offline
Posted 7/19/09 , edited 7/19/09

Nalla_Bella wrote:



*staring, wasn't listenin to you* huh? what did you say..?


bit like when we went swimming
Posted 7/19/09 , edited 7/19/09


ah yeah it is. Speaking of which. I need to go to the forest soon..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.