First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduce Yourself
54351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / TUMBLR
Offline
Posted 8/6/09
My name ish Jasmine.
I'm 15 and currently in the US. xD
I filipina!! :3
November 7th is the perfect time to say happy berfday to me :D
Buddy me
Moderator
111652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Norway
Offline
Posted 8/6/09

AetherPurity wrote:

My name ish Jasmine.
I'm 15 and currently in the US. xD
I filipina!! :3
November 7th is the perfect time to say happy berfday to me :D
Buddy me


JASMINE!!!!
54351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / TUMBLR
Offline
Posted 8/6/09

Niinett wrote:


AetherPurity wrote:

My name ish Jasmine.
I'm 15 and currently in the US. xD
I filipina!! :3
November 7th is the perfect time to say happy berfday to me :D
Buddy me


JASMINE!!!! :D


Haha ty for welcome~ xD
Moderator
111652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Norway
Offline
Posted 8/6/09


NO PROBLEMO! ahahah.. x)
Member
9587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / US
Offline
Posted 8/6/09
Hi there everyone!
You guys can call me Minaka if you want
I love to draw, listening to music, and read
Hope I can get along with everyone here
Posted 8/7/09

Niinett wrote:


Doriami wrote:

Hello, Im Anda.
Im the oldest around here. 31. That means Im very wise and you can ask me anything about anything.
Im an anime fan of course. But I dont watch any anime. Just those for my age.
I dont like rude and immature people. But I like those who behave normal from my point of view, and those who respect others.


Heeey Doriam!
Welcome and nice to meet you!


Thanks.
Moderator
111652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Norway
Offline
Posted 8/7/09

digisama wrote:

Hi there everyone!
You guys can call me Minaka if you want
I love to draw, listening to music, and read
Hope I can get along with everyone here


YUPYUP! :D
WELCOMEEEE!! ^^
Member
3899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/10/09
ellah
alyssa-chan
ashley
Aya
chris
KURAKENSIN
anggith
mayumi-suzumiya
Ninett
Jamie
rense
hikari
Lester
Mara
cute_twins
danielle
Jasmine
Minaka
to all
Welcome to Crunchyroll Gallery
Moderator
111652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Norway
Offline
Posted 8/10/09
LMAAAAAAAAAAO!
Member
13912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/10/09
Hey guys ^^
I'm Nisa ; I'm 13 ; I like to draw, read books, listen to music && more =b
Member
3899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/10/09

ch0c0lateXbabii wrote:

Hey guys ^^
I'm Nisa ; I'm 13 ; I like to draw, read books, listen to music && more =b


welcome to the group.. ^^ Nisa
Posted 8/13/09
Lol kk, I'm xuan - an ordinary 16-year-old girl who has nothing better to but play mindless video games all day. I watch anime, dramas, and listen to music 24/7. Basically, I have no life
Nothing much to say, so nice to meet you all? xD
Moderator
111652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Norway
Offline
Posted 8/15/09

kuramalover wrote:

Lol kk, I'm xuan - an ordinary 16-year-old girl who has nothing better to but play mindless video games all day. I watch anime, dramas, and listen to music 24/7. Basically, I have no life
Nothing much to say, so nice to meet you all? xD


Yoyo, nice to meet you!
Member
3899 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/19/09
nice to meet you all.. welcome to the gallery

(i noticed, there are so many girls here in crunchyroll.. boys only 20 or 30% of population..)
Moderator
111652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Norway
Offline
Posted 8/20/09
LMAAAAAAO.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.