First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Malaysia's Hana Yori Dango (Bunga)
607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paris, France
Offline
Posted 7/10/09 , edited 7/10/09

janggs19 wrote:

wow I can't w8 for African,Brazilian,europe,American,Indonesian,Laos,Nigeria,Alaska,antartica,Mongolia,slovenia,iraq,bagdhad,Israel,UAE,UST,UP,ateneo,la salle,mapua,UE,FEU,trinity,st.Paul,PSBA,claro m.recto,quiapo,cubao,antipolo,quezon city,manny pacquiao,ricky hatton,erick el terrible morales,oscar delahoya,mike Tyson,evander hollyfield,la lakers,orlando magics,Kobe bryant,dwight howard......


blaah blaah blaah

I lol'd when you began listing Filipino colleges, towns and streets... each barangay and school producing its own version of HYD haha.

I especially lol'd when you began naming off Pacquiao, Hatton and the other boxers - I think an all-boxing version of Hana Yori Dango would be AWESOME XD (Domyouji took his fair share of punches in the series...)
1100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / F
Offline
Posted 7/10/09

Himemiya84 wrote:

I'm not interested


Same here..
There are many remakes already,, it's getting boring..
(it's my opinion)
1407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / jun's arms ;D
Offline
Posted 7/10/09
OHEMGEE.
Posted 7/10/09
yeahh.. im really qettin sick of dis storyline. Create new ones already.
2356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / here, of course!
Offline
Posted 7/11/09
I'M TIRED OF REMAKES!!!!

and the title is kinda funny.. cause here in the philippines, BUNGA means FRUIT... LOL..
37309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / world w/out stran...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09
again!!
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/11/09
8022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ✖ 필리핀 ✖
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

amirajane wrote:


lirpzskie wrote:





. another one ??? argh !
. im waiting for an alien version hahahaha


LOL!!!! Im defenitely gonna love the alien version the most!



hahaha ..
i wonder what it would be like hmmm ..



8022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ✖ 필리핀 ✖
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

amirajane wrote:


lirpzskie wrote:





. another one ??? argh !
. im waiting for an alien version hahahaha


LOL!!!! Im defenitely gonna love the alien version the most!



hahaha ..
i wonder what it would be like hmmm ..



238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / San Diego Ca, U.S.A
Offline
Posted 7/11/09
haha NICEEE!! seriously tho, sooo many remake next thing you know theres an african or egyptian version!



lirpzskie wrote:





. another one ??? argh !
. im waiting for an alien version hahahaha


1170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/11/09 , edited 7/11/09
wow kool
i never get sick of it
i have seen every version
do u have pics have the cast????
1197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / southeast asia
Offline
Posted 7/11/09
yeah! me too. im waiting for the alien version..
lol good one..
1197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / southeast asia
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

agentduckiechan wrote:


janggs19 wrote:

wow I can't w8 for African,Brazilian,europe,American,Indonesian,Laos,Nigeria,Alaska,antartica,Mongolia,slovenia,iraq,bagdhad,Israel,UAE,UST,UP,ateneo,la salle,mapua,UE,FEU,trinity,st.Paul,PSBA,claro m.recto,quiapo,cubao,antipolo,quezon city,manny pacquiao,ricky hatton,erick el terrible morales,oscar delahoya,mike Tyson,evander hollyfield,la lakers,orlando magics,Kobe bryant,dwight howard......


blaah blaah blaah

I lol'd when you began listing Filipino colleges, towns and streets... each barangay and school producing its own version of HYD haha.

I especially lol'd when you began naming off Pacquiao, Hatton and the other boxers - I think an all-boxing version of Hana Yori Dango would be AWESOME XD (Domyouji took his fair share of punches in the series...)


OH YEAh!! up ATENEO LASALLE MAPUA FEU TRINITY ST PAUL. :)) UST! PARE!:))
Posted 7/11/09
Meteor garden was Awesome, for my first asian drama..
Hayna yori dango was the best
Boys over flowers, okay
Bunga, ??? whatever
607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paris, France
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

yamapichance wrote:


agentduckiechan wrote:


janggs19 wrote:

wow I can't w8 for African,Brazilian,europe,American,Indonesian,Laos,Nigeria,Alaska,antartica,Mongolia,slovenia,iraq,bagdhad,Israel,UAE,UST,UP,ateneo,la salle,mapua,UE,FEU,trinity,st.Paul,PSBA,claro m.recto,quiapo,cubao,antipolo,quezon city,manny pacquiao,ricky hatton,erick el terrible morales,oscar delahoya,mike Tyson,evander hollyfield,la lakers,orlando magics,Kobe bryant,dwight howard......


blaah blaah blaah

I lol'd when you began listing Filipino colleges, towns and streets... each barangay and school producing its own version of HYD haha.

I especially lol'd when you began naming off Pacquiao, Hatton and the other boxers - I think an all-boxing version of Hana Yori Dango would be AWESOME XD (Domyouji took his fair share of punches in the series...)


OH YEAh!! up ATENEO LASALLE MAPUA FEU TRINITY ST PAUL. :)) UST! PARE!:))

I'm partial to UST myself... I actually used to live in a boardinghouse (run by my family) down the street from UST, but then I moved to America lol.

ANYWAY. Yeah, there are too many versions of HYD, real or imagined, flying around. I'm sticking to the original three (the Japanese most of all, because the series began as a manga).
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.