First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ♥ Request Avatar ♥
Posted 7/10/09
~ Fill up the following ~



Which mod do u want to make your avi:
Cropped [ Yes / No ]
Text [ what do you want written on it ]
Border [ Yes / No ]
Size [ Original / Thin and Tall ]
Decorations [ brushes , color scheme , etc. ]
Extras [ other instructions ]
Have you payed? [ two pictures in the album ]
Have you invited your buddies? [ please do it ]
Picture [ in spoiler please ]



MODS EXAMPLES WILL BE ON OUR PAGE Zero creations MODS---> http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Zero_creations/pages/mods



For every request , please upload two pictures on the album named " payment album "

You must also invite your buddies



ATTENTION MODS :
~ please put pending by (your username) when doing the request ~
~ when done, put done by (your username) ~



Rules:

1.Strictly all forum posts should be about avatar requests since it would be hard for moderators to find your requests.
2. Mods will not do your requests unless you will pay two pictures on the album.





~ thanks for understanding ~
Posted 7/16/09 , edited 7/17/09
Which mod do u want to make your avi:Kaito-ryou-zero
Cropped [ Yes / No ]yes
Text [ what do you want written on it ]Zero Kiryu
Border [ Yes / No ]No
Size Thin and Tall
Decorations [ brushes , color scheme , etc. ]You can choose
Extras [ other instructions ]Nope
Have you payed? [ two pictures in the album ]Yes i did
Have you invited your buddies? [ please do it ] Yes i did
Picture [ in spoiler please ]


done by kaito-ryou-zero
Posted 7/17/09

animelover049 wrote:

Which mod do u want to make your avi:Kaito-ryou-zero
Cropped [ Yes / No ]yes
Text [ what do you want written on it ]Zero Kiryu
Border [ Yes / No ]No
Size Thin and Tall
Decorations [ brushes , color scheme , etc. ]You can choose
Extras [ other instructions ]Nope
Have you payed? [ two pictures in the album ]Yes i did
Have you invited your buddies? [ please do it ] Yes i did
Picture [ in spoiler please ]


done by kaito-ryou-zero


here u go hope chu like it if u don't tell meh :]
Posted 7/17/09

kaito-ryou-zero wrote:


animelover049 wrote:

Which mod do u want to make your avi:Kaito-ryou-zero
Cropped [ Yes / No ]yes
Text [ what do you want written on it ]Zero Kiryu
Border [ Yes / No ]No
Size Thin and Tall
Decorations [ brushes , color scheme , etc. ]You can choose
Extras [ other instructions ]Nope
Have you payed? [ two pictures in the album ]Yes i did
Have you invited your buddies? [ please do it ] Yes i did
Picture [ in spoiler please ]


done by kaito-ryou-zero


here u go hope chu like it if u don't tell meh :]


Thanks! I love it!!!!
Posted 7/17/09

animelover049 wrote:


kaito-ryou-zero wrote:


animelover049 wrote:

Which mod do u want to make your avi:Kaito-ryou-zero
Cropped [ Yes / No ]yes
Text [ what do you want written on it ]Zero Kiryu
Border [ Yes / No ]No
Size Thin and Tall
Decorations [ brushes , color scheme , etc. ]You can choose
Extras [ other instructions ]Nope
Have you payed? [ two pictures in the album ]Yes i did
Have you invited your buddies? [ please do it ] Yes i did
Picture [ in spoiler please ]


done by kaito-ryou-zero


here u go hope chu like it if u don't tell meh :]


Thanks! I love it!!!!


I'm glad feel free to ask again :]
Posted 7/17/09

animelover049 wrote:


kaito-ryou-zero wrote:


animelover049 wrote:

Which mod do u want to make your avi:Kaito-ryou-zero
Cropped [ Yes / No ]yes
Text [ what do you want written on it ]Zero Kiryu
Border [ Yes / No ]No
Size Thin and Tall
Decorations [ brushes , color scheme , etc. ]You can choose
Extras [ other instructions ]Nope
Have you payed? [ two pictures in the album ]Yes i did
Have you invited your buddies? [ please do it ] Yes i did
Picture [ in spoiler please ]


done by kaito-ryou-zero


here u go hope chu like it if u don't tell meh :]


Thanks! I love it!!!!


I'm soo glad :] feel free to request again :]

Zero requester
9076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ~YoU wIsH yOu KnEw~
Offline
Posted 7/18/09 , edited 7/19/09
Which mod do u want to make your avi: [Anyone]
Cropped: [No]
[Text:] Kurokaze, InuyashasGirul
Border: [No]
Size: [Thin and Tall]
Decorations: [brushes: Yes , color scheme: Blue & Purple]
Extras: [ Add Anything Cute!! ]
Have you payed?: [Yes]
Have you invited your buddies?: [Yes]
[Picture:]



done by kaito-ryou-zero
Posted 7/19/09 , edited 7/19/09

InuyashasGirul wrote:

Which mod do u want to make your avi: [Anyone]
Cropped: [No]
[Text:] Kurokaze, InuyashasGirul
Border: [No]
Size: [Thin and Tall]
Decorations: [brushes: Yes , color scheme: Blue & Purple]
Extras: [ Add Anything Cute!! ]
Have you payed?: [Yes]
Have you invited your buddies?: [Yes]
[Picture:]


done by kaito-ryou-zero


Here u go hope chu like it :D
if u don't tell meh :]
and feel free to request again :]
Zero requester
9076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ~YoU wIsH yOu KnEw~
Offline
Posted 7/19/09 , edited 7/19/09


OMG!!!! I Seriously Love It!!! It Iz Sooo Cute!!! Iz It Ok If I Request From You Again Now?
Posted 7/19/09

InuyashasGirul wrote:



OMG!!!! I Seriously Love It!!! It Iz Sooo Cute!!! Iz It Ok If I Request From You Again Now?

yea yea sure :D

Zero requester
9076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ~YoU wIsH yOu KnEw~
Offline
Posted 7/19/09 , edited 7/19/09
Which mod do u want to make your avi: [kaito-ryou-zero]
Cropped: [No]
[Text:] Kurokaze, InuyashasGirul
Border: [No]
Size: [Thin and Tall]
Decorations: [brushes: Yes , color scheme: Black & Bright Pink (if That Doesn't look good, You Choose)]
Extras: [ Add Anything Cute!! ]
Have you payed?: [Yes]
Have you invited your buddies?: [Yes]
[Picture:]



done by kaito-ryou-zero
Posted 7/19/09 , edited 7/19/09

InuyashasGirul wrote:

Which mod do u want to make your avi: [kaito-ryou-zero]
Cropped: [No]
[Text:] Kurokaze, InuyashasGirul
Border: [No]
Size: [Thin and Tall]
Decorations: [brushes: Yes , color scheme: Black & Bright Pink (if That Doesn't look good, You Choose)]
Extras: [ Add Anything Cute!! ]
Have you payed?: [Yes]
Have you invited your buddies?: [Yes]
[Picture:]


done by kaito-ryou-zero




hey hey here u go hope u like it... I hope u will request again soon :D


Zero requester
9076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ~YoU wIsH yOu KnEw~
Offline
Posted 7/19/09


I Like It A Lot!! But Can You Move Kurokaze Down To Rite Above InuyashasGirul Please?
Posted 7/20/09

InuyashasGirul wrote:



I Like It A Lot!! But Can You Move Kurokaze Down To Rite Above InuyashasGirul Please?


yea here u go :] do u want anything else to do on it :]


Zero requester
9076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ~YoU wIsH yOu KnEw~
Offline
Posted 7/20/09


Nope Its Perfect!! Thank You Sooo Much!! I Will Request Again Very Soon!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.