First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Cafeteria RP
Creator
6803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On the computer
Offline
Posted 7/10/09
Roleplay in here too... yep...
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09


so what would you like to drink
Moderator
32252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cuddling with my...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09


Mika laughed and looked over at him.
"What do you think i'd like to drink?" she asked flashing her fangs.
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

Mika-Chan211 wrote:
Mika laughed and looked over at him.
"What do you think i'd like to drink?" she asked flashing her fangs.


hmm lets see your a vamp you like blood i know
(puts my fist in my hand like i got it)
lemonade
Moderator
32252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cuddling with my...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

tenchimasaki13 wrote:


Mika-Chan211 wrote:
Mika laughed and looked over at him.
"What do you think i'd like to drink?" she asked flashing her fangs.


hmm lets see your a vamp you like blood i know
(puts my fist in my hand like i got it)
lemonade


Mika looked at Hayato, not really sure of what he was doing.
"Lemonade?" she said confused looking at him.
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

Mika-Chan211 wrote:
Mika looked at Hayato, not really sure of what he was doing.
"Lemonade?" she said confused looking at him.


dont you like lemonade
(puzzled and then thinks of something)
how bout some blood then virgin or none virgin
Moderator
32252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cuddling with my...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

tenchimasaki13 wrote:


Mika-Chan211 wrote:
Mika looked at Hayato, not really sure of what he was doing.
"Lemonade?" she said confused looking at him.


dont you like lemonade
(puzzled and then thinks of something)
how bout some blood then virgin or none virgin


Mika coughed and blushed. "It doesn't really matter." She said looking away.
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

Mika-Chan211 wrote:
Mika coughed and blushed. "It doesn't really matter." She said looking away.


are you sure
(blushing)
well i guess its a good thing i only have one of them on me why dont you guess which one
Moderator
32252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cuddling with my...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09


Mika looked at him and concentrated, she knew that it would be easy to read his mind, but wondered if it would freak him out.
She just took a wild guess.
"You have virgin blood?" she said
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

Mika-Chan211 wrote:
Mika looked at him and concentrated, she knew that it would be easy to read his mind, but wondered if it would freak him out.
She just took a wild guess.
"You have virgin blood?" she said


(stumbles back abit out off shock)
how did you know i mean
(my head down playing with my fingers out of embarasment)
ye but unless you forgot virgin blood is adelicacy to us so if im biten im delicouse and plus considering the age most peoplehave loose morals and lose it quick but me i have morals
Moderator
32252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cuddling with my...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09


She looked at him blushing.
"I have my morals too!" She said. "And um...yeah thats true about most people."
The silence stretched out between them and she evtentually broke the silence.
"how about that snack now??" she said trying to hide her embarasment.
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

Mika-Chan211 wrote:
She looked at him blushing.
"I have my morals too!" She said. "And um...yeah thats true about most people."
The silence stretched out between them and she evtentually broke the silence.
"how about that snack now??" she said trying to hide her embarasment.


um ye
(still kinda embarrased)
what do you want ill have a blood cream
Moderator
32252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cuddling with my...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09


Mika thought it over.
"I'll just have regular blood." She said smiling.
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

Mika-Chan211 wrote:
Mika thought it over.
"I'll just have regular blood." She said smiling.


(cuts my wrist and bleeds into a glass)
okay then well heres your drink

and i might as wel have the same
Moderator
32252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cuddling with my...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09


Mika looked down at the cup he laid out and smiled greatefully at him.
"The same huh..." She said taking out a small silver knife.
She slowly drew a line on her wrist and let the blood leak into the cup.
When she was done she licked her wound and it healed immdiately.
She looked up to see if he noticed and handed him the cup hoping he didnt.
"Cheers." She said picking up the glass he made for her.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.