IF Naruto had a live-action...
5599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/10/09 , edited 7/10/09
Yes, I know there are Naruto-haters out there. I am not a Narutard myself but I do like the anime xP. While watching Tantei Gakuen Q (drama) I thought Yamada Ryosuke kinda resembles Sasuke, especially with his acting for his character in that drama (TGQ).

So maybe Naruto shouldn't ever have a live-action *shrug* or maybe it could...whatever it may be, any ideas on who should play who? xP

-I hope I put this under the right forum section @_@-
15965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / land of the risin...
Offline
Posted 7/10/09
uhm

i'll pick kawashima umika for d role of sakura she's d best for it

for d guys hmm don't know any young guys in japan
10524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / iloilo city, Phil...
Offline
Posted 7/10/09
hey that could be cool....i pick maki horikita as hinata hyuuga.......
15965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / land of the risin...
Offline
Posted 7/10/09

chaosiris79 wrote:

hey that could be cool....i pick maki horikita as hinata hyuuga.......


horikita maki is good but I think she have a matured face to act like a 13yr old ninja haha

maybe she can be d girl jounin who have red eyes that would be cool for her
2362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/10/09
Some guys from Super junior can do.
Or.. Matsumoto and Inoue mao as sasuke and sakura (the only characters I know are the three main :))
Or wang zi and gui gui..

Lots of possibilities! Haha!
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 7/11/09
No more naruto threads in the main sections.
15965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / land of the risin...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09
this will suck if you put actors/actresses that are over 20s
Posted 7/11/09
No please. NO
5599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/11/09 , edited 7/11/09

janggs19 wrote:

i'll pick kawashima umika for d role of sakura she's d best for it



Ooh~! I think she'd make a good Sakura *-*! She looks a lot like her. (Maybe she can act like her too xP)
I don't know a lot of younger actors/actresses. Maybe the other 3 young kids in Tantei Gakuen Q (e.g. Shida Mirai) can have roles too~.


Baka-God wrote:

No more naruto threads in the main sections.

Heh?


LenaIeeXAllen wrote:

No please. NO


Lol~! Well, I just hope if they ever make it, they don't butcher the special effects, etc.
13136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

Fortuna wrote:


janggs19 wrote:

i'll pick kawashima umika for d role of sakura she's d best for it



Ooh~! I think she'd make a good Sakura *-*! She looks a lot like her. (Maybe she can act like her too xP)
I don't know a lot of younger actors/actresses. Maybe the other 3 young kids in Tantei Gakuen Q (e.g. Shida Mirai) can have roles too~.


Baka-God wrote:

No more naruto threads in the main sections.

Heh?


LenaIeeXAllen wrote:

No please. NO


Lol~! Well, I just hope if they ever make it, they don't butcher the special effects, etc.


Heh, this is for the sake of this thread. Or else this thread would become flame material.
15965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / land of the risin...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

Fortuna wrote:


janggs19 wrote:

i'll pick kawashima umika for d role of sakura she's d best for it



Ooh~! I think she'd make a good Sakura *-*! She looks a lot like her. (Maybe she can act like her too xP)
I don't know a lot of younger actors/actresses. Maybe the other 3 young kids in Tantei Gakuen Q (e.g. Shida Mirai) can have roles too~.


Baka-God wrote:

No more naruto threads in the main sections.

Heh?


LenaIeeXAllen wrote:

No please. NO

Lol~! Well, I just hope if they ever make it, they don't butcher the special effects, etc.



yeah she's the perfect for the role of sakura if they will make a
live action but I guest they will not damn naruto is too long to have a live action


15965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / land of the risin...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09
here's some more young actresses from japan that can fit a role of a young ninja

sakuraba nanami(16) I think she can be sakura or hinata

kawashima umika(15) perfect for sakura role

tabe mikako(19) I think she can still fit a role she's baby face haha

natsumi elena(16) for the rival of sakura to sasuke forgot d name of that girl


uhmm.........forgot the others

sorry if I only mentioned actresses what do you expect I'm a dude^^

10524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / iloilo city, Phil...
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

janggs19 wrote:


chaosiris79 wrote:

hey that could be cool....i pick maki horikita as hinata hyuuga.......


horikita maki is good but I think she have a matured face to act like a 13yr old ninja haha

maybe she can be d girl jounin who have red eyes that would be cool for her


hmmm...mature huh....i guess you're right...but with that cute face she can be suited for the role....
anyway your suggestion is cool too....
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 6/6/10
hmmm...
Kawashima Umika as Sakura
Yamada Ryosuke as Naruto??
Nakayama Yuma as Sasuke
...........................
i dont know much of japanese young girls.. i know a lot in young boys...
59510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 7/8/10
They made a movie of Dragonball... which got BANhammered (by me).
Hopefully they will never do this to Naruto.
You must be logged in to post.