First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Wandering The Halls
Moderator
32252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cuddling with my...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09
If you just want to chill out in the hallways and wander here is where you do it.
Moderator
32252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cuddling with my...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09 , edited 7/11/09
Mika walked around the hallways and took a fresh breath. She was happy that students were beginging to attend the school and wondered what kind of fun she could have. Hey even if she was the principal, she was still just 17, or appeared to be 17. She smiled showing her fangs.

"This should be fun." She said walking down the halls.
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09


(walking round looking for a casting room)
where the hell is it
(spots you)
hey there do you know where the casting room is
Moderator
32252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cuddling with my...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

tenchimasaki13 wrote:



(walking round looking for a casting room)
where the hell is it
(spots you)
hey there do you know where the casting room is


Mika looked up and saw a boy calling over to her.

"Hello, you must be a the new spellcasting teacher. I'm principal Mika." She said with a smile offering her hand out for him to shake it. "The Casting room is down past the cafeteria and on the left. Though i warn you you won't find any students to teach yet, the term hasn't begun." she said.
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

Mika-Chan211 wrote:
Mika looked up and saw a boy calling over to her.

"Hello, you must be a the new spellcasting teacher. I'm principal Mika." She said with a smile offering her hand out for him to shake it. "The Casting room is down past the cafeteria and on the left. Though i warn you you won't find any students to teach yet, the term hasn't begun." she said.


wait you seriouse
(looking dissapoointed)
ah vamp
Moderator
32252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cuddling with my...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

tenchimasaki13 wrote:


Mika-Chan211 wrote:
Mika looked up and saw a boy calling over to her.

"Hello, you must be a the new spellcasting teacher. I'm principal Mika." She said with a smile offering her hand out for him to shake it. "The Casting room is down past the cafeteria and on the left. Though i warn you you won't find any students to teach yet, the term hasn't begun." she said.


wait you seriouse
(looking dissapoointed)
ah vamp


Mika looked at him surprised that he found out she was a vampire.
"Yes, i am a vampire, and even though im the principal of this school i think we can still be friends." She said smiling. "The term should start soon just waiting for more students to enroll."
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

Mika-Chan211 wrote:
Mika looked at him surprised that he found out she was a vampire.
"Yes, i am a vampire, and even though im the principal of this school i think we can still be friends." She said smiling. "The term should start soon just waiting for more students to enroll."


(looking puzzled but then figures out what you ment)
no yu see i ment ah man but since im a vamp i said ah vamp
(then smies)
and on top of that i wasnt upset couse of there bing no students i ment i was upset couse i was partying in the void with a few demons
Moderator
32252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cuddling with my...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

tenchimasaki13 wrote:


Mika-Chan211 wrote:
Mika looked at him surprised that he found out she was a vampire.
"Yes, i am a vampire, and even though im the principal of this school i think we can still be friends." She said smiling. "The term should start soon just waiting for more students to enroll."


(looking puzzled but then figures out what you ment)
no yu see i ment ah man but since im a vamp i said ah vamp
(then smies)
and on top of that i wasnt upset couse of there bing no students i ment i was upset couse i was partying in the void with a few demons


Mika smiled back at him happily.
"Another vampire then. I'm glad your going to be a techer here, no one can keep then in line like our kind." She said with a wink.
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

Mika-Chan211 wrote:
Mika smiled back at him happily.
"Another vampire then. I'm glad your going to be a techer here, no one can keep then in line like our kind." She said with a wink.


you got that right
(smileing)
and if anyone get out of line i can send the to the voide as punishment
Moderator
32252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cuddling with my...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09


Mika laughed and smiled back.
"The void, huh? What exactly happens there?" She said smiing at him her fangs showing.
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

Mika-Chan211 wrote:
Mika laughed and smiled back.
"The void, huh? What exactly happens there?" She said smiing at him her fangs showing.


well yu see if i tell you
(smileing slightly evily showing my fangs)
i wont be able to send them there
Moderator
32252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cuddling with my...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09 , edited 7/11/09

tenchimasaki13 wrote:


Mika-Chan211 wrote:
Mika laughed and smiled back.
"The void, huh? What exactly happens there?" She said smiing at him her fangs showing.


well yu see if i tell you
(smileing slightly evily showing my fangs)
i wont be able to send them there


Mika raised her eyebrows at him in a challenging manner and took a step closer to him.
"You intend to hide information for your superior?" She asked smiling back just a evily showing her own fangs.
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

Mika-Chan211 wrote:
Mika raised her eyebrows at him in a challenging manner and took a step closer to him.
"You intend to hide information for your superior?" She asked smiling back just a evily showing her own fangs.


well of course
(showing fangs like im ready to feed)
especialy if it means i lose a meal
Moderator
32252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cuddling with my...
Offline
Posted 7/11/09

tenchimasaki13 wrote:


Mika-Chan211 wrote:
Mika raised her eyebrows at him in a challenging manner and took a step closer to him.
"You intend to hide information for your superior?" She asked smiling back just a evily showing her own fangs.


well of course
(showing fangs like im ready to feed)
especialy if it means i lose a meal


Mika laughed and took another step closer to him showing more of her fangs.
"You intend to feed on my students?" She said with a slight growl still smiling
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.