First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Wandering The Halls
Moderator
331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / northlima
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

kyocross15 wrote:


JRwilltackleu wrote:


kyocross15 wrote:


JRwilltackleu wrote:


kyocross15 wrote:


JRwilltackleu wrote:


kyocross15 wrote:


JRwilltackleu wrote:


kyocross15 wrote:



what is it like at this school altho im the newbee, while his heart racing


i, i kinda like it i might stop here for a while.
as i look down at my feet


"well thats good, glad to hear it," i said with a shy smile.


yea im a vanpire what are you

with a smile on his face while looking around couriously


"Im a half breed, if you must, half angel, half demon," gives an evil grin as Amu hears Christopher around the corner.
"I'm not very good around people becuz the few memories i have a recent, i was being shunned by my adopted parents, then sent here." gives a sad smile and stares at the corner.


WOW, y do u think im a drifter bc, my parents abused me


"That sucks, anyway, this should b a good experience... tho," she said smiling at the floor, "i wouldn't worry about any of the teachers, they dont seem to bad from what i've seen." she was jus trying to make talk. She began to walk toward the cafeteria knowing that she was hungry.


after i relised that she was almost to the cafeteria i ran to her to sit and have lunch with her,

as i was breathing hard, when i cought up i said outa breath, what are u going to get?
as he rilised he might like her


(move to the cafeteria its another thread)


hmm, long sighhhhs as he walks the halls alone waiting for prople to talk to him

walks in to the halls.
sees Jr and waves.
"Hey! How's it going?!"

hey wow, whats up
as he was startled
Creator
6803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On the computer
Offline
Posted 7/12/09
]

hey wow, whats up
as he was startled

"Good," she said smiling still looking around to find Christopher who normally spies on her if she doesnt spy on him
Moderator
331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / northlima
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

kyocross15 wrote:

]

hey wow, whats up
as he was startled


"Good," she said smiling still looking around to find Christopher who normally spies on her if she doesnt spy on him

do umm u want to go grab a bit ti eat at the umm caffiteria
Creator
6803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On the computer
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

JRwilltackleu wrote:


kyocross15 wrote:

]

hey wow, whats up
as he was startled


"Good," she said smiling still looking around to find Christopher who normally spies on her if she doesnt spy on him


do umm u want to go grab a bit ti eat at the umm caffiteria

Rolls eyes,
"Yeah, i'm starving." snickers under her breathe.

Moderator
331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / northlima
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

kyocross15 wrote:


JRwilltackleu wrote:


kyocross15 wrote:

]

hey wow, whats up
as he was startled


"Good," she said smiling still looking around to find Christopher who normally spies on her if she doesnt spy on him


do umm u want to go grab a bit ti eat at the umm caffiteria


Rolls eyes,
"Yeah, i'm starving." snickers under her breathe.



as his hart races, can it be, can it be the time he shall ask her out?

" umm soo whats been happing latly
Creator
6803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On the computer
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

JRwilltackleu wrote:


kyocross15 wrote:


JRwilltackleu wrote:


kyocross15 wrote:

]

hey wow, whats up
as he was startled


"Good," she said smiling still looking around to find Christopher who normally spies on her if she doesnt spy on him


do umm u want to go grab a bit ti eat at the umm caffiteria


Rolls eyes,
"Yeah, i'm starving." snickers under her breathe.



as his hart races, can it be, can it be the time he shall ask her out?

" umm soo whats been happing latly


Rolls eyes at the sound of his racing heart.
"Sleeping, living.. you kno."
walks towards the cafeteria.
Moderator
331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / northlima
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

kyocross15 wrote:


JRwilltackleu wrote:


kyocross15 wrote:


JRwilltackleu wrote:


kyocross15 wrote:

]

hey wow, whats up
as he was startled


"Good," she said smiling still looking around to find Christopher who normally spies on her if she doesnt spy on him


do umm u want to go grab a bit ti eat at the umm caffiteria


Rolls eyes,
"Yeah, i'm starving." snickers under her breathe.



as his hart races, can it be, can it be the time he shall ask her out?

" umm soo whats been happing latly


Rolls eyes at the sound of his racing heart.
"Sleeping, living.. you kno."
walks towards the cafeteria.

as he sitts down by the doors he hopes his love will come over.

"Y, Y did i do that hmmmm now she wont talk to me now probly.
Creator
6803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On the computer
Offline
Posted 7/12/09


as he sitts down by the doors he hopes his love will come over.

"Y, Y did i do that hmmmm now she wont talk to me now probly.

Follows very confused.
"Why'd u leave?" she said realizing how serious he'd been, "Im sorry but, you'll have to talk to him."
Moderator
331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / northlima
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

kyocross15 wrote:



as he sitts down by the doors he hopes his love will come over.

"Y, Y did i do that hmmmm now she wont talk to me now probly.


Follows very confused.
"Why'd u leave?" she said realizing how serious he'd been, "Im sorry but, you'll have to talk to him."

i hate being turned down, so i left to get my head on straight
Moderator
331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / northlima
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

JRwilltackleu wrote:


kyocross15 wrote:



as he sitts down by the doors he hopes his love will come over.

"Y, Y did i do that hmmmm now she wont talk to me now probly.


Follows very confused.
"Why'd u leave?" she said realizing how serious he'd been, "Im sorry but, you'll have to talk to him."


i hate being turned down, so i left to get my head on straight

talk to whom
Creator
6803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On the computer
Offline
Posted 7/12/09


i hate being turned down, so i left to get my head on straight

"Dont be hurt, I'm sorry, plus," i said glancing from side to side, "From what i kno, i'm kind of in an important position."
Moderator
331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / northlima
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

kyocross15 wrote:



i hate being turned down, so i left to get my head on straight


"Dont be hurt, I'm sorry, plus," i said glancing from side to side, "From what i kno, i'm kind of in an important position."

how, how are u in an important position
Creator
6803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On the computer
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

JRwilltackleu wrote:


kyocross15 wrote:



i hate being turned down, so i left to get my head on straight


"Dont be hurt, I'm sorry, plus," i said glancing from side to side, "From what i kno, i'm kind of in an important position."


how, how are u in an important position

looks around again
"I cant tell you yet."
Moderator
331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / northlima
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

kyocross15 wrote:


JRwilltackleu wrote:


kyocross15 wrote:



i hate being turned down, so i left to get my head on straight


"Dont be hurt, I'm sorry, plus," i said glancing from side to side, "From what i kno, i'm kind of in an important position."


how, how are u in an important position


looks around again
"I cant tell you yet."

what the fuck,
TELL ME
Creator
6803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On the computer
Offline
Posted 7/12/09
[



what is it like at this school altho im the newbee, while his heart racing

i, i kinda like it i might stop here for a while.
as i look down at my feet



looks around again
"I cant tell you yet."

what the fuck,
TELL ME

"I wish it was that simple, but, lifes not simple, ever." i said growling at the poisonous thought of him knowing.. of them all knowing the truth.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.