First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Want to get married? Plan on having 12 kids.
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / all around the wo...
Offline
Posted 7/12/09
reminds me of a firend of mine,said she wantes so many kids that they just start poppig out:D
.really disterbing image
8594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/12/09
12 children? I rather not get marry than have 12 kids.
3510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/12/09
Retarded. I hate it when men are telling women what to do with their bodies as if THEY are the ones who have to give birth. Easy for them to say : "I want 12 kids." Men are not the ones going through the pain of pushing a 21 inches baby (or more) each time. HANDS OFF.
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

Sunnyxx wrote:

Uh. He obviously hasn't noticed that our population is already increasing too fast for the earth to keep up with.
Sea levels are rising and the area around the equator will at some point become too hot to sustain human life.





your right on that , Earth is already over populated.

Besides Bet she wont even have money for all of them.
4967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada♥
Offline
Posted 7/12/09
Pfft 12 kids xDD?
75091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / kya~ *screams* st...
Offline
Posted 7/12/09
omg.. 12 kids is soo much :O i wonder how she is going to take care of them :O
2228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hamilton.
Offline
Posted 7/12/09
WTF?!?!? Probably never in my life i would be married!! >D: but 12 kids...? .__.'' uh NO WAY
2035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

Sunnyxx wrote:

Uh. He obviously hasn't noticed that our population is already increasing too fast for the earth to keep up with.


I doubt that he's thinking about the same "our population" as you.


Sunnyxx wrote:

Sea levels are rising and the area around the equator will at some point become too hot to sustain human life....


Are you serious!?!

7442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Tampa, FL
Offline
Posted 7/12/09
Religious nuts....

I would rather become a nun than have 12 kids.
5203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Laputa
Offline
Posted 7/12/09
i dont even want 1. 12!!! he's out of his mind.
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 7/12/09
lol theres a show on TLC 18kids and counting.
3365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
112 / F
Offline
Posted 7/12/09
Crazy man...the world is full of them...
3365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
112 / F
Offline
Posted 7/12/09

kawaii_xo wrote:

Retarded. I hate it when men are telling women what to do with their bodies as if THEY are the ones who have to give birth. Easy for them to say : "I want 12 kids." Men are not the ones going through the pain of pushing a 21 inches baby (or more) each time. HANDS OFF.


Exactly.

589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / usa
Offline
Posted 7/12/09
if she tells me she wants 12 children, i wouldn't marry her in the 1st place
2161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 7/12/09
Yes, I plan on giving birth to my very own little league.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.