First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply New themes~
Creator
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 7/12/09 , edited 5/6/11
Themes

UPDATED: New Themes for the summer!! <33

___________________________________________________




P.S. you can also post what you think the next themes would be ^^
Manga-ka
15308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA. nuff said.
Offline
Posted 7/12/09
Oh cool xD K-on theme sounds good
Posted 7/12/09
k-on! !! it is cool :]
Member
584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 7/12/09
shugo chara!?
Member
12061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In front of ma la...
Offline
Posted 7/12/09
i want lucky star!!! XD
Member
16138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/12/09
sound cool
Helping Mod
6376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In front of my La...
Offline
Posted 7/12/09
K-ON^.^
Creator
59239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar
Offline
Posted 7/12/09
I'm not telling you to choose here ....
I just want you to know the next theme xD
Posted 7/12/09
Haha I see x] Wow I haven't even watched any of those 4 animes xD
But I watched a little bit of Mermaid Melody -.-
Posted 7/12/09

DeeDee_95 wrote:

I'm not telling you to choose here ....
I just want you to know the next theme xD


xD lool .. i wasted space o.o oh well it is pretty funny
Member
17833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/12/09
luckystar
Helping Mod
8143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / bunnyland
Offline
Posted 7/13/09
ew, mermaid melody? but i like k-on and lucky star
Member
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/13/09
LUCKY STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 WOOT
Member
45898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Omggggg Stalker A...
Offline
Posted 7/13/09

hanahitotsu wrote:

Haha I see x] Wow I haven't even watched any of those 4 animes xD
But I watched a little bit of Mermaid Melody -.-


they are all so funny especially the last one(the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya X3) they have a session 2 out now and i heard there MAY be another session of LS(lucky star)
Posted 7/13/09

pokegirl21 wrote:


hanahitotsu wrote:

Haha I see x] Wow I haven't even watched any of those 4 animes xD
But I watched a little bit of Mermaid Melody -.-


they are all so funny especially the last one(the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya X3) they have a session 2 out now and i heard there MAY be another session of LS(lucky star)


I see o.o Maybe I'll try them xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.