First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Avi Creation Project Shop
Posted 7/16/09

mhps900076 wrote:


cloudwatcher127 wrote:


mhps900076 wrote:


cloudwatcher127 wrote:

Who do you want your picture to be made by?(anyone is fine): anyone
Picture of the avi you want to make:

(it must be bigger than the size 500x500 please)
Have you upload 5 pictures yet?( if not....hurry and upload them onto the group album and then request): yes
Text: Cloudwatcher127, Eun-chan
What is the color you want on there?: (any is fine too): any
Designs: (may vary depends on the program) (any is fine too): anything light-based and cute..^^


i would do it tomorrow, and i will try my best since i dont have the best program, but lets see how it goes! ^^
i will do it if you dont mind


Thank you..i will look forward to it..>_<



here you go...
it might look back but hope yo liek it


Thank you so much!!..~~
Member
5702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me your guess!
Offline
Posted 7/16/09

mhps900076 wrote:


animeroxfiona17 wrote:


mhps900076 wrote:


animeroxfiona17 wrote:

ok! sure!

Is this it?


you also have to upload 5 pictures to the group photo


When I upload them, do you mean I upload them to the group photos? And does it matter on what the pictures look like? Or is it the picture that I want you to make it to an avi?



no,just 5 random pictures of anything, then i will edit your request


um...I've uploaded 5 pictures.....I'm looking forward to it....
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/16/09

i am glad you like it! ^^
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/16/09

animeroxfiona17 wrote:


mhps900076 wrote:


animeroxfiona17 wrote:


mhps900076 wrote:


animeroxfiona17 wrote:

ok! sure!

Is this it?


you also have to upload 5 pictures to the group photo


When I upload them, do you mean I upload them to the group photos? And does it matter on what the pictures look like? Or is it the picture that I want you to make it to an avi?



no,just 5 random pictures of anything, then i will edit your request


um...I've uploaded 5 pictures.....I'm looking forward to it....


i will be doing it tomorrow if you dont mind
Posted 7/17/09 , edited 7/29/09
Avi Request Form:
Who do you want your picture to be made by?
anyone that can make it move like the bunny on the group avatar, please if not it's ok ^-^

Picture of the avi you want to make:
(it must be bigger than the size 500x500 please)
is this ok?I Not i can find another picture ^-^



Have you upload 5 pictures yet?( if not....hurry and upload them onto the group album and then request):
I have ^-^

Text:
"You are my happiness...You are my smile..."
ItoshiBunny


What is the color you want on there?: (any is fine too)
Whatever color matches this ^-^

Designs: (may vary depends on the program) (any is fine too)
Anything ^-^

done
Member
5702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me your guess!
Offline
Posted 7/17/09

mhps900076 wrote:


animeroxfiona17 wrote:


mhps900076 wrote:


animeroxfiona17 wrote:


mhps900076 wrote:


animeroxfiona17 wrote:

ok! sure!

Is this it?


you also have to upload 5 pictures to the group photo


When I upload them, do you mean I upload them to the group photos? And does it matter on what the pictures look like? Or is it the picture that I want you to make it to an avi?



no,just 5 random pictures of anything, then i will edit your request


um...I've uploaded 5 pictures.....I'm looking forward to it....


i will be doing it tomorrow if you dont mind


sure! ^__^ I hope you'll be done!

Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/17/09

okay, this thing is getting pretty long..lol
pending
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/17/09

ItoshiBunny wrote:

Avi Request Form:
Who do you want your picture to be made by?
anyone that can make it move like the bunny on the group avatar, please if not it's ok ^-^

Picture of the avi you want to make:
(it must be bigger than the size 500x500 please)
is this ok?I Not i can find another picture ^-^



Have you upload 5 pictures yet?( if not....hurry and upload them onto the group album and then request):
I have ^-^

Text:
"You are my happiness...You are my smile..."
ItoshiBunny


What is the color you want on there?: (any is fine too)
Whatever color matches this ^-^

Designs: (may vary depends on the program) (any is fine too)
Anything ^-^


first of all, ummm...i think that picture is too small...
so it wont really work out.. can you get another picture?
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/17/09

animeroxfiona17 wrote:

I want my avi to be done by anyone!
The websites for the pictures are: http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n282/KingdomHeartsFan18/Anime%20Boys/LilKid.jpg?t=1247533549
http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m343/akatsuki_moo/Tigers/White_Tiger_Cub_by_mewgal.jpg
I was wondering if you can cut out the tiger and paste it next to the boy and if possible, you can erase the words next to the boy. You don't have to put my username on it......I'm not sure what you mean on putting the picture the group album so I put the website....sorry.....


oh and check the first post, you need to fill out that form
Member
5702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tell me your guess!
Offline
Posted 7/17/09

mhps900076 wrote:


animeroxfiona17 wrote:

I want my avi to be done by anyone!
The websites for the pictures are: http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n282/KingdomHeartsFan18/Anime%20Boys/LilKid.jpg?t=1247533549
http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m343/akatsuki_moo/Tigers/White_Tiger_Cub_by_mewgal.jpg
I was wondering if you can cut out the tiger and paste it next to the boy and if possible, you can erase the words next to the boy. You don't have to put my username on it......I'm not sure what you mean on putting the picture the group album so I put the website....sorry.....


oh and check the first post, you need to fill out that form


Avi Request Form:
Who do you want your picture to be made by?(anyone is fine) anyone

Picture of the avi you want to make: I want the tiger cutted out and placed next to the boy. And if possible, you can erase the words next to the boy.
(it must be bigger than the size 500x500 please) I'm not sure about the size.

Have you upload 5 pictures yet?( if not....hurry and upload them onto the group album and then request): Yes I have.

Text: I don't need any text or my user name on it.

What is the color you want on there?: (any is fine too) Maybe the background color will be the sky.

Designs: (may vary depends on the program) (any is fine too)If possible, you can add a building so the tiger can sit on it next to the boy.

You mean like this? I'm not sure......
Posted 7/17/09

mhps900076 wrote:


ItoshiBunny wrote:

Avi Request Form:
Who do you want your picture to be made by?
anyone that can make it move like the bunny on the group avatar, please if not it's ok ^-^

Picture of the avi you want to make:
(it must be bigger than the size 500x500 please)
is this ok?I Not i can find another picture ^-^



Have you upload 5 pictures yet?( if not....hurry and upload them onto the group album and then request):
I have ^-^

Text:
"You are my happiness...You are my smile..."
ItoshiBunny


What is the color you want on there?: (any is fine too)
Whatever color matches this ^-^

Designs: (may vary depends on the program) (any is fine too)
Anything ^-^


first of all, ummm...i think that picture is too small...
so it wont really work out.. can you get another picture?



Oh sorry!! How about this one?

Posted 7/21/09 , edited 7/25/09
Avi Request Form:
Who do you want your picture to be made by?(anyone is fine)
Anyone that can

Picture of the avi you want to make:
(it must be bigger than the size 500x500 please)



Is this good enough??


Have you upload 5 pictures yet?( if not....hurry and upload them onto the group album and then request):
I have (sorry about the mess )
Text:
JunsuLover89

On the demon could it say "Annah" and on the angel could it say "Soong Ri" and then anything else you would like



What is the color you want on there?: (any is fine too)
Whatever fits

Designs: (may vary depends on the program) (any is fine too)
Anything that looks good

done xxtoxic-cupcakexx
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/22/09
due to reasons i cant edit pictures since i am away...so others will edit for me for july and aug
Member
92842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere studyin...
Offline
Posted 7/22/09


Enjoy I kept it very simple:
Posted 7/22/09
Arigatou!!! *bows* Thank you thank you!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.