Post Reply ♦Vampire Aristrocats♦
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 7/13/09 , edited 7/16/09
vampire aristocrats
the vampire aristocrats are an old vampire arisocray that is well know thougth out the lands for the evil and violence
vampric prince
vampiric princess Heather xxfallin2hardxx
the Maleficent Duke
the Maleficent Duchess
Benevolent Marquess
Benevolent Marchioness
Margrave of mayhem
Margravine of mayhem
Count Dracula
Blood Countess
Viscount of madness Reizo anime_person
Viscountess of madness
evil Baron
evil Baroness
the Bloody Lady
the bloody lord
^^(Because these titels are limited you have to invite 60 people into the grop to get one)

Vampire Elders:

vampires:
Akira Jeezzzz

maids:

butlers:

fill out this form


username:
name:
postion:
pic:
Moderator
1683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/13/09
username: Xxfallin2hardxX
name: Heather
postion: vampiric princess
pic:

and yes i have invited more than 60 people =)
love the names!
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 7/14/09

xxfallin2hardxx wrote:

username: Xxfallin2hardxX
name: Heather
postion: vampiric princess
pic:

and yes i have invited more than 60 people =)
love the names!


i will add u now hee
Member
9858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 7/14/09 , edited 7/14/09
username: anime_person
name: Reizo
postion: viscount of madness
pic:

18844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
103 / F
Offline
Posted 7/14/09 , edited 7/14/09
Username : Jeezzzz

Name : Akira

Position : Vampire

Pic :
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 7/15/09

anime_person wrote:

username: anime_person
name: Reizo
postion: viscount of madness
pic:



have u invite 60 people into the group???
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 7/15/09

Jeezzzz wrote:

Username : Jeezzzz

Name : Akira

Position : Vampire

Pic :


i will add u now
Member
9858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 7/15/09

killerandkain wrote:


anime_person wrote:

username: anime_person
name: Reizo
postion: viscount of madness
pic:



have u invite 60 people into the group???


yep!! all my buddies
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 7/16/09

anime_person wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


anime_person wrote:

username: anime_person
name: Reizo
postion: viscount of madness
pic:



have u invite 60 people into the group???


yep!! all my buddies


i will add u now
18844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
103 / F
Offline
Posted 7/21/09
So what we're gonna do ?
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 7/21/09

Jeezzzz wrote:

So what we're gonna do ?


rp in the vampire mansoin
18844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
103 / F
Offline
Posted 7/21/09
anything else?
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 9/12/09 , edited 9/12/09
username: kagomeroxs_2
name: called Mika ( really Saya)
postion: blood countess
pic:
You must be logged in to post.