First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Game : Creative "You're BANNED!"
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/13/09 , edited 7/13/09
Rules:

person g:your banned because you made a face
person z:your banned because your text is yellow!

and it goes on and on! ^^

have fun and enjoy
make is as creative as you think it would be.........good luck
Forum Moderators
9038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in stories
Offline
Posted 7/14/09
o.o ok.....
your banned because you stole my ice cream
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/14/09

Airlock_Hua wrote:

o.o ok.....
your banned because you stole my ice cream


your banned because you made a werid face!
Avi Manger
5078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ok, dont tell any...
Offline
Posted 7/16/09

mhps900076 wrote:


Airlock_Hua wrote:

o.o ok.....
your banned because you stole my ice cream


your banned because you made a werid face!


your banned because you have a nice avi!
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/16/09

karinchi wrote:


mhps900076 wrote:


Airlock_Hua wrote:

o.o ok.....
your banned because you stole my ice cream


your banned because you made a werid face!


your banned because you have a nice avi!


your banned because you said i am bannned
Avi Manger
5078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ok, dont tell any...
Offline
Posted 7/16/09

mhps900076 wrote:


karinchi wrote:


mhps900076 wrote:


Airlock_Hua wrote:

o.o ok.....
your banned because you stole my ice cream


your banned because you made a werid face!


your banned because you have a nice avi!


your banned because you said i am bannned


youur banned because you blamed me
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/16/09

your banned because you uploaded the avi i made
Forum Moderators
9038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in stories
Offline
Posted 7/16/09
your banned because you're taking people's rights away
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/16/09

Airlock_Hua wrote:

your banned because you're taking people's rights away


your banned because you didnt know my avi have my copy right!
Forum Moderators
9038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in stories
Offline
Posted 7/16/09
your banned because you're talking back to me
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/17/09

Airlock_Hua wrote:

your banned because you're talking back to me


your banned because your my friend
Posted 7/17/09
your banned cause you created an awesome group
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/22/09

Susanavy wrote:

your banned cause you created an awesome group


your banned because you have nice avi! >: )
Forum Moderators
9038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in stories
Offline
Posted 7/24/09
you're banned because you're the greatest teacher for avi edit
Creator
34921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/26/09

Airlock_Hua wrote:

you're banned because you're the greatest teacher for avi edit


your banned because your one of my students
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.