First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Apply[♥]Mod
Creator
1610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / chicago
Offline
Posted 7/13/09
Welcome welcome fill this in:

Why you wanna join::
program::
example:

Moderator
10828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 7/14/09
Why you wanna join:: Cus I want to~! hmph xP
program:: photoshop / gimp . [mostly photoshop xD]
example:
Creator
1610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / chicago
Offline
Posted 7/14/09

xStrawberriie wrote:

Why you wanna join:: Cus I want to~! hmph xP
program:: photoshop / gimp . [mostly photoshop xD]
example:


Moderator
10828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 7/14/09

-Cutie wrote:


xStrawberriie wrote:

Why you wanna join:: Cus I want to~! hmph xP
program:: photoshop / gimp . [mostly photoshop xD]
example:




omg LOLOLS XDD thats so cute <33 -saves pic o-o
Creator
1610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / chicago
Offline
Posted 7/14/09

xStrawberriie wrote:


-Cutie wrote:


xStrawberriie wrote:

Why you wanna join:: Cus I want to~! hmph xP
program:: photoshop / gimp . [mostly photoshop xD]
example:




omg LOLOLS XDD thats so cute <33 -saves pic o-o


lol ur welcome haha and thanks
Moderator
10828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 7/14/09

-Cutie wrote:


xStrawberriie wrote:


-Cutie wrote:


xStrawberriie wrote:

Why you wanna join:: Cus I want to~! hmph xP
program:: photoshop / gimp . [mostly photoshop xD]
example:




omg LOLOLS XDD thats so cute <33 -saves pic o-o


lol ur welcome haha and thanks


wahhhahaha ;D
Moderator
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 7/14/09


-Cutie wrote:

Welcome welcome fill this in:

Why you wanna join::
program::
example:



Why you wanna join:: I love making aviis nd banners
program:: gimp 2.6
example:
Creator
1610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / chicago
Offline
Posted 7/14/09

pidda29 wrote:



-Cutie wrote:

Welcome welcome fill this in:

Why you wanna join::
program::
example:



Why you wanna join:: I love making aviis nd banners
program:: gimp 2.6
example:


Moderator
19125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
With Hyper-chii i...
Offline
Posted 7/14/09

-Cutie wrote:


pidda29 wrote:



-Cutie wrote:

Welcome welcome fill this in:

Why you wanna join::
program::
example:



Why you wanna join:: I love making aviis nd banners
program:: gimp 2.6
example:




yays~!
Creator
1610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / chicago
Offline
Posted 7/14/09

pidda29 wrote:


-Cutie wrote:


pidda29 wrote:



-Cutie wrote:

Welcome welcome fill this in:

Why you wanna join::
program::
example:



Why you wanna join:: I love making aviis nd banners
program:: gimp 2.6
example:




yays~!


lol your welcome
Moderator
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 7/14/09
Why you wanna join:: I wanna become better in graphic making and I love to help out making graphics.
program:: Photoshop CS2 and GIMP
example:
Banners:

Icon:

Creator
1610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / chicago
Offline
Posted 7/14/09

angelic_angel12 wrote:

Why you wanna join:: I wanna become better in graphic making and I love to help out making graphics.
program:: Photoshop CS2 and GIMP
example:
Banners:

Icon:



Moderator
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 7/14/09

-Cutie wrote:


angelic_angel12 wrote:

Why you wanna join:: I wanna become better in graphic making and I love to help out making graphics.
program:: Photoshop CS2 and GIMP
example:
Banners:

Icon:





^ ^ Thank you very much. Love the hired sign!
Creator
1610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / chicago
Offline
Posted 7/14/09

angelic_angel12 wrote:


-Cutie wrote:


angelic_angel12 wrote:

Why you wanna join:: I wanna become better in graphic making and I love to help out making graphics.
program:: Photoshop CS2 and GIMP
example:
Banners:

Icon:





^ ^ Thank you very much. Love the hired sign!


lol no prop and thanks!
1524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In front of the c...
Offline
Posted 7/15/09
Why you wanna join: Too much time to spare, i love avii making, will groups have gotta be awesome for people to join =) -hint hint nudge nudge
program::Photoshop
example: In Spoilerr~



First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.