First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Yokuwakaru Gendai Maho
29397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/14/09 , edited 7/14/09

alamarco wrote:
Now you may not like the genre of yuri, you may not like comedic series, but to say they are full of pedophiliac shenanigans, tentacle rape, etc. is pure FUD. Fanservice does not equate to pedophiliac shenanigans, tentacle rape, etc.

First off, if you can't comprehend that the subject of my earlier post was the recent simulcast additions for this season (which does NOT include Saki or Shangri-la), after I put it in such plan english; then, perhaps, you should NOT quote and respond to my post when you are that clueless about it's content.

Secondly, I've never mentioned anything about me having a problem with yuri or comedy themed anime series. That's some retarded notion of YOUR OWN MAKING.
I'd, kindly, ask you to refrain from so pathetically misrepresenting my posts in the future, thanks.

Finally, I never stated that ALL of my described topics of perversion applied to all three of the other new simulcasts, individually. Again, another ridiculous notion of your own making, which I'd ask you to be intelligent enough to discontinue with.


Kanamemo's fanservice centers around the sexualization and molestation of the 13-year-old main character by a 20+ year old PLOT-PROFESSED pedophile, with the occasional molestation of a 7-or-so-year-old grade schooler thrown in for extra pedo/loli appeal. When done in a so-called "light-hearted" comedic setting, that can be justifiably termed, "pedophiliac shenanigans".
-The fact that it seems you've watched the show and failed to understand the plot to such pitiful degree, is your problem.... not mine.
-The broadcasters of the show, themselves, classify it as a loli (aka animated pedophilia) anime.
-Anyone, who can watch one episode of this series and refuse to acknowledge the raging lesbian hormones, should be informed that they are also refusing to acknowledge the existence of one of this show's most central comedic themes.... the raging lesbian hormones. :facepalm:

Charger Girl is filth, incarnate. Explaining that to someone, who's already managed to be ignorant of that fact, is a waste of my time.

Aoi Hana starts off with one of the main characters becoming emotionally depressed to the point of tears, all because she has an INCESTUAL LESBIAN LUST for her cousin whom she's just became separated from, just as she finds out her cousin's getting married (to a man). I highly doubt that the subject of incest doesn't fall under TABOO SEX wherever you, or anyone reading this, comes from.
-Additionally, if "RAGING LESBIAN HORMONES" doesn't justifiably describe a situation where a girl is so attracted to a woman that she doesn't much care that the woman is a close blood relative, then that term can't justifiably be used to describe any type of other situation, ever. And, that's just ridiculous.

Those are just a few more detailed comments on the series that where, actually, under discussion. Please, try not to waste my time with anymore of your ignorant, uninformed, mistaken ramblings. Thanks. ^.^



1703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada!!
Offline
Posted 7/14/09
No Bangladeshhh!!!!
66321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / y u wanna know
Offline
Posted 7/14/09
ooooooooooh looks intresting now i have somthing to watch on saturday
Mertal 
59251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M
Offline
Posted 7/14/09 , edited 7/14/09
The_X_box_360 .... Dude, I suggest you get a prescription for something to calm yourself down, or your going to blow a gasket one of these days.

The amount of Flameing of others that disagree with your extreme views is really overboard.
Mertal 
59251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M
Offline
Posted 7/14/09
Oh, and for the record, In Aoi Hana, it was her cousin that seduced Fumi, and she eventually fell in love with her cousin as a result. One thing you will notice if you eventually decide to actually learn about what you are criticizing by reading the Manga this anime was based off of, is that Fumi tends to have a hard time saying no, and falls in love rather easily.

But go ahead, you can continue to have your fun by degenerating an anime by judging it by its side-plot all you want.


14711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Slough UK
Offline
Posted 7/14/09

The_X_box_360 wrote:

-So I'm watching the first episode of this, thinking, "with the trashy hentai/yuri CR's been vomiting on us, lately, this is bound to be fanservice crap".
-Then, just as I was beginning to feel that this might turn out to be a decent series, I noticed that the camera angle was low on a shot of some little girl's skirt at around 3:30, just as I began to hear the sound of a gust of wind.
-Of course, the phrase, "I knew it", passed through my mind as I braced myself for a panty shot of a little girl that would, for me, kill this show's credibility.
-However, I was wrong........ the LITTLE GIRL WASN'T WEARING ANY PANTIES, at all.... -_-






On a more serious note... Going by the first episode, I feel that this is quite a decent series.

Granted, it does feature animated nudity of a child. However, I dare say that this tasteless fanservice was done in good taste, or "with class".

-First of all, to my pleasant surprise, the makers chose NOT to spam the entire episode with this fanservice. It seems, this anime's makers might realize that moderation does count for something.

-Not only was the nudity/fanservice plot relevant, it was done without the little girl being subjected to overt sexualization or being the victim of pedophilia.

-Unlike, the three other simulcasts from this season, on Crunchyroll; the story for Yokuwakaru Gendai Maho doesn't revolve around tasteless pedophiliac shenanigans, tentacle rape, raging lesbian hormones, orgasmic urination fetishes, or pornographic masochism.

-This show, Yokuwakaru Gendai Maho, seems to be the only CR simulcast from this season that doesn't bank it's success on taboo sex and perverted fetishes; and, in turn, seems to be the only series with an actual plot.


*Seems a series of substance might have squeezed through the cracks of the recent wall of filth Crunchyroll's been subjecting it's members to.


I can only hope that we'll start to see a generous amount of decent simulcasts landed on this site, before Funimation and other, emerging, entities began to get serious. I'd like to see things seriously take off around here, before CR realizes that no site is too big or successful to fail or be crushed, the hard way. o_o


This is probably the most intelligent post I have seen on CR yet.

I am surprised that most countries in the region restriction are Asian- where the anime's are MADE.
15151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 7/14/09

Kurokitsune91 wrote:

I'm totally cool with the Yuri thing but can we please get some Yaoi up in here?!


I know. Show some fairness CR.
Posted 7/14/09


The_X_box_360 wrote:

-So I'm watching the first episode of this, thinking, "with the trashy hentai/yuri CR's been vomiting on us, lately, this is bound to be fanservice crap".
-Then, just as I was beginning to feel that this might turn out to be a decent series, I noticed that the camera angle was low on a shot of some little girl's skirt at around 3:30, just as I began to hear the sound of a gust of wind.
-Of course, the phrase, "I knew it", passed through my mind as I braced myself for a panty shot of a little girl that would, for me, kill this show's credibility.
-However, I was wrong........ the LITTLE GIRL WASN'T WEARING ANY PANTIES, at all.... -_-






On a more serious note... Going by the first episode, I feel that this is quite a decent series.

Granted, it does feature animated nudity of a child. However, I dare say that this tasteless fanservice was done in good taste, or "with class".

-First of all, to my pleasant surprise, the makers chose NOT to spam the entire episode with this fanservice. It seems, this anime's makers might realize that moderation does count for something.

-Not only was the nudity/fanservice plot relevant, it was done without the little girl being subjected to overt sexualization or being the victim of pedophilia.

-Unlike, the three other simulcasts from this season, on Crunchyroll; the story for Yokuwakaru Gendai Maho doesn't revolve around tasteless pedophiliac shenanigans, tentacle rape, raging lesbian hormones, orgasmic urination fetishes, or pornographic masochism.

-This show, Yokuwakaru Gendai Maho, seems to be the only CR simulcast from this season that doesn't bank it's success on taboo sex and perverted fetishes; and, in turn, seems to be the only series with an actual plot.


*Seems a series of substance might have squeezed through the cracks of the recent wall of filth Crunchyroll's been subjecting it's members to.


I can only hope that we'll start to see a generous amount of decent simulcasts landed on this site, before Funimation and other, emerging, entities began to get serious. I'd like to see things seriously take off around here, before CR realizes that no site is too big or successful to fail or be crushed, the hard way. o_o


CR has totally changed. It's shame how this site turn so trashy. I got a anime membership too support one of my favorite sites but if i know it would turned out like this i would have never gotten a year membership.
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Undisclosed Location
Offline
Posted 7/14/09

shaheer wrote:

I am surprised that most countries in the region restriction are Asian- where the anime's are MADE.


The reason for that is very simple, if the anime in question is already licensed inside said country then it will be restricted inside that country to only be distributed by that license holder. Even if that license holder never distributes or releases any product. Which means CR can not broadcast content that is already licensed inside any country the content is already licensed, or CR would lose their license to broadcast in license free markets.

The reason why most are Asian countries, and where anime is made is also a easy question, if the anime is made there, then it would already be licensed there. Also most Asian markets use their content to trade for other shows from market to market. Hence usually most anime is licensed in most of Asia as soon as it is made. That is why usually most anime is simulcast on tv pretty close to when the official release of the original countries broadcast.
127414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 7/14/09
thats it im starting a "yaoi on CR" petition NO MORE YURI!!..(with out satisfying the angry yaoi fan girls first)


59173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/14/09

The_X_box_360 wrote:

First off, if you can't comprehend that the subject of my earlier post was the recent simulcast additions for this season (which does NOT include Saki or Shangri-la), after I put it in such plan english; then, perhaps, you should NOT quote and respond to my post when you are that clueless about it's content.

Secondly, I've never mentioned anything about me having a problem with yuri or comedy themed anime series. That's some retarded notion of YOUR OWN MAKING.
I'd, kindly, ask you to refrain from so pathetically misrepresenting my posts in the future, thanks.

Finally, I never stated that ALL of my described topics of perversion applied to all three of the other new simulcasts, individually. Again, another ridiculous notion of your own making, which I'd ask you to be intelligent enough to discontinue with.


Couple of things, if you want to continue having a conversion I ask you to refrain from throwing insults around. They do not help your argument one bit, and only help to discount your argument. Also, just because you didn't comment on Saki and Shangri-La, doesn't mean I can't comment on them. They are still ongoing and hence they are relevant in the discussion of recent simulcasts.

Quote from your first post:

So I'm watching the first episode of this, thinking, "with the trashy hentai/yuri CR's been vomiting on us, lately, this is bound to be fanservice crap".


I don't know how that statement can be read in a way that makes it seem like you enjoy yuri. You grouped yuri in with hentai, and called it trashy. Sorry, but that doesn't seem to be words of someone who doesn't have a problem with the yuri theme.

So don't say it's something I made up, when you yourself have posted.



Kanamemo's fanservice centers around the sexualization and molestation of the 13-year-old main character by a 20+ year old PLOT-PROFESSED pedophile, with the occasional molestation of a 7-or-so-year-old grade schooler thrown in for extra pedo/loli appeal. When done in a so-called "light-hearted" comedic setting, that can be justifiably termed, "pedophiliac shenanigans".
-The fact that it seems you've watched the show and failed to understand the plot to such pitiful degree, is your problem.... not mine.
-The broadcasters of the show, themselves, classify it as a loli (aka animated pedophilia) anime.
-Anyone, who can watch one episode of this series and refuse to acknowledge the raging lesbian hormones, should be informed that they are also refusing to acknowledge the existence of one of this show's most central comedic themes.... the raging lesbian hormones. :facepalm:


First, lets quote you for your hypocrisy.


I'd, kindly, ask you to refrain from so pathetically misrepresenting my posts in the future, thanks.


You say I refuse to acknowledge that Kanamemo is a yuri? Yet in my post you can see I said Kanamemo was "Yuri based".

Second, there is no molestation, no forcing of sexual situations. The character in question we don't even know her age, only that she's in college. Just because she drinks sake doesn't mean she's of legal age. Just look at the manager, sometimes characters are drawn not to show their age. Back to the character in question, she hasn't done anything illegal, nothing pedophiliac. She gets over excited with all women, but has done no dirty deeds.

Pedophilia definition: As a medical diagnosis, it is defined as a psychological disorder in which an adult experiences a sexual preference for prepubescent children.

Firstly, we don't know if she is an adult without her age. Secondly, no where does it say she has a sexual preference for children. She has no acts of sex and no sexual acts with any child.

Loli does not mean pedophilia, what it does mean is that the characters are young. A loli show does not have to be in sexual scenarios, that is only your biased viewpoint.



Charger Girl is filth, incarnate. Explaining that to someone, who's already managed to be ignorant of that fact, is a waste of my time.


Again, I wont comment on Charger Girl. I'm sorry if it angers you that I do not comment on shows that I have not seen. I'm not about to make up an argument just to please you.



Aoi Hana starts off with one of the main characters becoming emotionally depressed to the point of tears, all because she has an INCESTUAL LESBIAN LUST for her cousin whom she's just became separated from, just as she finds out her cousin's getting married (to a man). I highly doubt that the subject of incest doesn't fall under TABOO SEX wherever you, or anyone reading this, comes from.
-Additionally, if "RAGING LESBIAN HORMONES" doesn't justifiably describe a situation where a girl is so attracted to a woman that she doesn't much care that the woman is a close blood relative, then that term can't justifiably be used to describe any type of other situation, ever. And, that's just ridiculous.


Incestual lesbian lust you say? Yet all we've seen is a girl who's emotionally attached to a cousin. There are many cases in this world where relatives are very close to one another. Just because a girl is emotionally attached to a relative, doesn't mean she wants to have sex with them. A relationship is more than just sex and there are plenty of cases where same sex relationships do not forgo sexual acts.

Again, you seem to ignore my comments. I have already stated that Aoi Hana is yuri based. She's a lesbian, and just because she's a lesbian she has to have raging hormones? She always wants to have "taboo sex"? She can't possibly want a simple relationship right?



Those are just a few more detailed comments on the series that where, actually, under discussion. Please, try not to waste my time with anymore of your ignorant, uninformed, mistaken ramblings. Thanks. ^.^


Again, you show signs of being arrogant. I assume that it's either your way or the high way? When ever someone goes against your opinion, you feel inclined to attack them instead of properly discuss the topic at hand. To be honest, there's a high chance I wont respond to this topic. I do not mind a discussion, but I refuse to be the only one in a discussion while the other participant uses insults. For future reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem.
1683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 7/15/09
Well, it's good that CR is getting more anime, but I most of these anime aren't what I watch..
Posted 7/15/09 , edited 7/15/09

Kurokitsune91 wrote:

I'm totally cool with the Yuri thing but can we please get some Yaoi up in here?!


I couldn't agree more xD I like Yuri and loli, but I also enjoy yaoi and shota x3 more so, even... xDDDD But maybe if they are just grabhing new titles at the momment then I guess they might get some of the new yaoi ovas coming out :'D

I pray for one of them to be sex pistols xD

EDIT;; Actually Reborn could be seen as a bit of a boys love series, mainly cause of the fandom thougth but they do use facts to prove the pairings.
44143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / US
Offline
Posted 7/15/09
Im glad that crunchyroll is getting more stuff for us to watch. I think it's great. But I also think it would be great if they are going to begin airing yuri shows and possible yaoi in the future that they should invest some time into getting some kind of parental control/age blocking system. It's up to an individual adult of course if they want to watch these shows. So im not suggesting they need to be removed all together but I believe the majority of people on this site are under the age of 17. I know as a parent myself that if my boys were old enough to be on here watching anime they woulnd't be allowed on here anymore. This kind of stuff definitely needs some kind of age blocking. But even with all of that thank you crunchy roll for getting more anime on here.
5132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Phoenix, AZ
Offline
Posted 7/15/09
I have to agree with the age blocking and otherwise warnings that need to go up. I have to say that stumbling across the first episode of Charger Girl was definitely interesting. It's not that I hate shows with hentai themes but some warning would have been nice. I am enjoying kanamemo and Yokuwakarau Gendai Mahou but, again, it would have been nice to know before I started them that they were yuri themed.

But I have to question Crunchyroll putting up these shows at all. I have seen what the majority of your clientele is here and they are not over 18. I appreciate the new anime, of course, and the diversity as well. But some sort of age blocking should be happening. I don't know how dirty Yokuwakaru Gendai Mahou gets yet, but Charger Girl - definitely shouldn't be showing that to anyone underage even if this is the censored version on CR.

And I agree with the person who said that warning us almost half of a week after the first simulcast does NOT count as a warning at all. I've already seen it and I know I don't watch this site as much as some others do.

Please keep up the good work with getting us new anime to watch, even if it is ones I will not be watching. But also, please post on the actual anime pages some sort of warning or rating system unless you plan to pin this thread for anyone who comes here to check out anime anytime while you have these shows up. Because it will get buried and you will not be properly warning those people either. And that's a problem.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.