Created by Ichirin_Hanano
The character you want to be your groom
37652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
O / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/14/09
who would you like as your anime groom? well.. there will be one for brides.. i wish i can post more than 5 but five it is... I got this idea somewhere but yeah... hm... are these good people... but due to limitions of answers... if you choose one character it will be counted for anyone in the series... have fun.. ask others to vote as well.. and we'll see whos first..
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 7/14/09
like i said in your other thread.. why the fuck would you even want to.
1907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / look under your bed
Offline
Posted 7/14/09
WHERE THE FUCK IS DAVID RICE!!?
Posted 7/14/09

hikobuf wrote:

like i said in your other thread.. why the fuck would you even want to.


because she hates her real life and wants to dive into a fictional world = shes just a fuckin loser
Posted 7/14/09
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 7/14/09

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


hikobuf wrote:

like i said in your other thread.. why the fuck would you even want to.


because she hates her real life and wants to dive into a fictional world = shes just a fuckin loser


i think she hasn't had a boy friend yet and therefor making her feel like she does, she uses 2-d pixelized males.

Posted 7/14/09
Posted 7/14/09

hikobuf wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


hikobuf wrote:

like i said in your other thread.. why the fuck would you even want to.


because she hates her real life and wants to dive into a fictional world = shes just a fuckin loser


i think she hasn't had a boy friend yet and therefor making her feel like she does, she uses 2-d pixelized males.



i wonder if she got paper cuts from the naruto books when she tried to have sex with them
70518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Gооgʟә Me
Offline
Posted 7/14/09 , edited 7/14/09
....
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Undisclosed Location
Offline
Posted 7/14/09
Closing this down since it is leading down a very bad path.

Locked.
You must be logged in to post.