First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Ideas For the Group.
Moderator
4430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/25/09

roahns wrote:


bengpc2008 wrote:



Well....since CR users likes and/or loves anime.....
I say go with anime...!! ^^
But what anime.......?


anything i guess....as long as cute....do have any anime pic..?



Hey...!!! I'm Done...!! It's in the spoiler above...!!! oh yeah....sorry if they only look the same....
Creator
29882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lee's Heart
Offline
Posted 7/26/09

bengpc2008 wrote:

Ok...!! Here are my works..!! though they only have the same design...


I think I like the 1st example of vocaloid and the shugo chara and the 2nd example of shakugan no shana....

So .....What do you think..??


your right i agree with your choices....thank u very much...btw...can u make the avii that being request right now please..
Creator
29882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lee's Heart
Offline
Posted 7/26/09

roahns wrote:


bengpc2008 wrote:

Ok...!! Here are my works..!! though they only have the same design...


I think I like the 1st example of vocaloid and the shugo chara and the 2nd example of shakugan no shana....

So .....What do you think..??


your right i agree with your choices....thank u very much...btw...can u make the avii that being request right now please..


can u make another banner regarding this ,,"about us, "rules", U can Request" , "games u can Play", Moderators, can u? and when u have ideas just go and edit it right away.... thanks u....
Creator
29882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lee's Heart
Offline
Posted 7/26/09

bengpc2008 wrote:


roahns wrote:


bengpc2008 wrote:



Well....since CR users likes and/or loves anime.....
I say go with anime...!! ^^
But what anime.......?


anything i guess....as long as cute....do have any anime pic..?



Hey...!!! I'm Done...!! It's in the spoiler above...!!! oh yeah....sorry if they only look the same....


can u make another banner regarding this ,,"about us, "rules", U can Request" , "games u can Play", Moderators, can u? and when u have ideas just go and edit it right away.... thanks u....

Moderator
4430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/30/09


I'll redo the first ones too and I'll just use one design for all banners I think it's cute that way...!!! wait a sec....
Creator
29882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lee's Heart
Offline
Posted 7/30/09

bengpc2008 wrote:



I'll redo the first ones too and I'll just use one design for all banners I think it's cute that way...!!! wait a sec....


ur right.....
Moderator
4430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/9/09

roahns wrote:


bengpc2008 wrote:



I'll redo the first ones too and I'll just use one design for all banners I think it's cute that way...!!! wait a sec....


ur right.....


I have already made the banners...!!! I sent them to you through Pm......!!!
Creator
29882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lee's Heart
Offline
Posted 8/9/09

bengpc2008 wrote:


roahns wrote:


bengpc2008 wrote:



I'll redo the first ones too and I'll just use one design for all banners I think it's cute that way...!!! wait a sec....


ur right.....


I have already made the banners...!!! I sent them to you through Pm......!!!


yeah i know i recieve them thanks for making it
Moderator
4430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/9/09


Do you need help in anything else..?? Sorry if I sounded rude in the last post.........
Creator
29882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lee's Heart
Offline
Posted 8/9/09

bengpc2008 wrote:



Do you need help in anything else..?? Sorry if I sounded rude in the last post.........


it's ok.....
Moderator
4430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/9/09

roahns wrote:


bengpc2008 wrote:



Do you need help in anything else..?? Sorry if I sounded rude in the last post.........


it's ok.....


Just ask me if you need help in anything else...!!! ^^ Must be active...!!
Creator
29882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lee's Heart
Offline
Posted 8/9/09

bengpc2008 wrote:


roahns wrote:


bengpc2008 wrote:



Do you need help in anything else..?? Sorry if I sounded rude in the last post.........


it's ok.....


Just ask me if you need help in anything else...!!! ^^ Must be active...!!

ok i will and thanks again
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.