First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Mod Application Discussion
9982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/15/09
BasouKazuma gave me permission to make a thread of this.

Anyways now, discuss your thoughts and opinions on the changes and such about the moderation here.

In the thread it was stated that the current forum moderators position might be changed -- discuss this matter as well here.

Posted 7/15/09
well i think they should be active or something~ or there should be more mods to monitor the threads
9982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/15/09

mystic17 wrote:

well i think they should be active or something~ or there should be more mods to monitor the threads


Which might be why he stated "people who visit the forums" or something in the post that was made.

It might be different than what it is now. Time will tell us.
1907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / look under your bed
Offline
Posted 7/15/09
as long as the mod doesn't go around banhammering everyone that goes off-topic, I'm fine.
9982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/15/09
I was in the chat and one of the chat mods said these moderators will probably not have the banhammer or nukehammer.

I can't tell you if this is true still or not.

21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/15/09
I don't really see why this needs a discussion thread. I mean... They'll pick who they pick, and that person will do what they do, yeah? Maybe I'm just slow on the uptake. xP

But good luck to you, Kodachi_Zami! (And everyone who tried out. ♥)
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 7/15/09
More Mods, the better.

I think..
Posted 7/15/09
if they do start to pick more ppl to be mods, i hope they be more active~
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 7/15/09
Things to know ::

Bk will pick moderators who are already active in the forums.

You don't get banned if you go off-topic, unless you break the rules over and over again.

9982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/15/09

Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

I don't really see why this needs a discussion thread. I mean... They'll pick who they pick, and that person will do what they do, yeah? Maybe I'm just slow on the uptake. xP

But good luck to you, Kodachi_Zami! (And everyone who tried out. ♥)


Because I got permission and he didn't have an issue with it..?
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/15/09

Kodachi_Zami wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

I don't really see why this needs a discussion thread. I mean... They'll pick who they pick, and that person will do what they do, yeah? Maybe I'm just slow on the uptake. xP

But good luck to you, Kodachi_Zami! (And everyone who tried out. ♥)


Because I got permission and he didn't have an issue with it..?


I know, but what's there to discuss?
9982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/15/09
Our opinions and thoughts?
20435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 7/15/09 , edited 7/15/09
As long as they don't choose an idiot for the mod position. =/
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 7/15/09
the take both points of view.
37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 7/15/09

_Immanence_ wrote:

As long as they don't choose an idiot for the mod position. =/


Whats your view on a idiot for a mod?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.