First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Mod Application Discussion
Posted 7/15/09
I remember , before , things were quite hectic . It`s much more peaceful now .
Well , it seems like it . A mod application was done a long time ago too .
I thought they did a good job . They worked fast and efficiently . I didn`t think
we needed new mods , actually . Until I saw the application thread . =S
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 7/15/09
^^ It's been awhile since I've seen your posts

--


mystic17 wrote:

well i think they should be active or something~ or there should be more mods to monitor the threads


Did you apply?
9982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/15/09
I just hope it isn't decided upon join dates and all that. I mean, as long as you post and follow the forum rules anyone could apply.

I also wouldn't like to see it decided upon post count either. I'm assuming it's not because it would have been added to the first post.
It also seems less people are applying as well.
Posted 7/15/09

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Did you apply?


i thought about it, but i won't knowing me, i might be strict lol~
Posted 7/15/09

Kodachi_Zami wrote:
It also seems less people are applying as well. :P


Your former alias?
9982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/15/09
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-213891/chat-with-the-mods/?pg=129#25750574

that gives a list of the archived applications..?

102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 7/15/09 , edited 7/15/09

mystic17 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Did you apply?


i thought about it, but i won't knowing me, i might be strict lol~


Lol I see.


Kodachi_Zami wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-213891/chat-with-the-mods/?pg=129#25750574

that gives a list of the archived applications..?




Previous threads
2383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/09
It is sort of obvious that the new mods won't be
1) Anyone young.
2) Anyone who has join within the last year.
3) Anyone who is inactive.

If I recall right, the last time I sent in an application(you could say the last time they recruited mods on here), it was along with many other users and only those who were older than me, more active than me, and been around longer than me were choosen as mods. Also seeing as that was true, it meant that about a good amount of those applications were voided because of those reasons I stated.
And seeing how It would make sense that those reasons would be inplace because you don't want a mod going beserk and trashing everything. Of course it seems a bit biased and unfair but -shrugs- nothing I can do about that.
There goes my two cents.
Posted 7/15/09
You got a point there.

Anyway, it's true; I noticed a decrease in applications, too. The apps prior to the current one reached millions of pages in just a few days, and here we are already approximately day 3-4 or so, and there are just 84 applications so far (just checked now)

9982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/15/09

Aizen-X wrote:

It is sort of obvious that the new mods won't be
1) Anyone young.
2) Anyone who has join within the last year.
3) Anyone who is inactive.

If I recall right, the last time I sent in an application(you could say the last time they recruited mods on here), it was along with many other users and only those who were older than me, more active than me, and been around longer than me were choosen as mods. Also seeing as that was true, it meant that about a good amount of those applications were voided because of those reasons I stated.
And seeing how It would make sense that those reasons would be inplace because you don't want a mod going beserk and trashing everything. Of course it seems a bit biased and unfair but -shrugs- nothing I can do about that.
There goes my two cents.


How old were you when you applied to be mod? I think post count and join dates just a number along with age.

2383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/09 , edited 7/15/09

Kodachi_Zami wrote:


Aizen-X wrote:

It is sort of obvious that the new mods won't be
1) Anyone young.
2) Anyone who has join within the last year.
3) Anyone who is inactive.

If I recall right, the last time I sent in an application(you could say the last time they recruited mods on here), it was along with many other users and only those who were older than me, more active than me, and been around longer than me were choosen as mods. Also seeing as that was true, it meant that about a good amount of those applications were voided because of those reasons I stated.
And seeing how It would make sense that those reasons would be inplace because you don't want a mod going beserk and trashing everything. Of course it seems a bit biased and unfair but -shrugs- nothing I can do about that.
There goes my two cents.


How old were you when you applied to be mod? I think post count and join dates just a number along with age.



17.
No post count shows how active a user is and join dates show how long a user has been around hence how well and long they have known the rules and how likely they are going to forget the rules.
49737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 7/15/09 , edited 7/15/09
I have applied too many times to even remember the number of times I applied.

I've also seen so many wanna-be mods come and go... Lol.
Posted 7/15/09 , edited 7/15/09
Glad to hear it, hopefully the new ones wont suck

I think there best bet is 2 go after sum1 whos active but not
trying to be a mod, otherwise these "cool kids" are
gona go on embarassingly pathetic power trips
in the future like the ones now
9982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/15/09

mikomiko123 wrote:

I have applied too many times to even remember the number of times I applied.

I've also seen so many wanna-be mods come and go... Lol.




Just like how people are all reporting threads and posts now because they want the title.

I wouldn't try to be a wanna-be mod even if I'm not chosen this round.

49737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 7/15/09

Kodachi_Zami wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:

I have applied too many times to even remember the number of times I applied.

I've also seen so many wanna-be mods come and go... Lol.




Just like how people are all reporting threads and posts now because they want the title.

I wouldn't try to be a wanna-be mod even if I'm not chosen this round.



Time will come... Eventually. Lol. I've given up. I've applied but I'm not expecting any better. Lol. Not very positive, but being sincere sometimes takes a toll on you.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.