First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply the void
Moderator
32252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cuddling with my...
Offline
Posted 7/16/09


*she smiled and held out her hands as fire came to life in one of them and water hovered just above her palm in her other. She closed her hands and they disappeared. As soon as they were gone a extreme wind blew in the room and papers went flying. Finally a root came from the ground and wrapped around your ankle, and while all this happened she never broke eye contact once.*

"What do you think?" she smiled.
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/16/09 , edited 7/16/09

Mika-Chan211 wrote:
*she smiled and held out her hands as fire came to life in one of them and water hovered just above her palm in her other. She closed her hands and they disappeared. As soon as they were gone a extreme wind blew in the room and papers went flying. Finally a root came from the ground and wrapped around your ankle, and while all this happened she never broke eye contact once.*

"What do you think?" she smiled.


so youve mastered the elements
(closes my eyes then small glints of light started appearing aropund me sliceing the root round my ankle then i bring my hand up and the glimps of light went round my hand the energy that was in my hand couse a small voide which sucked the glimpses in as i open as eyes the void start to close as it closed the glimps of light inside it starrted to get bigger and flashed more when i fully opened my eyes and the void just disappearing a extremly bright blinding flash appeared then when it went a small black blade appeared it looked like a scalpel)
what yu think of this and truthfully
Moderator
32252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cuddling with my...
Offline
Posted 7/16/09


"I think it was a nice trick.' she said. "Whats the scalpel for?" She asked gesturing towards the blade.
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/16/09

Mika-Chan211 wrote:
"I think it was a nice trick.' she said. "Whats the scalpel for?" She asked gesturing towards the blade.


(brings the blade back before you got to close)
well yu see you know the void that was in my hand and those glimses of light
Moderator
32252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cuddling with my...
Offline
Posted 7/16/09


"Yes, what about it?"
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/16/09

Mika-Chan211 wrote:
"Yes, what about it?"


i made it strong enough to be a miniature blackhole and the glimses of light were blades and the reaon they got brighter was the number of blades were increasing so if it touched anything it would be sucked in without escape and then so they would perish they would be sliced apart by the blades
Moderator
32252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cuddling with my...
Offline
Posted 7/16/09


"I see, thats a handy trick." She smiled.
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/16/09

Mika-Chan211 wrote:
"I see, thats a handy trick." She smiled.


ye if ytu want to kill someone it is but if im not carefull i might be its next victim
Moderator
32252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cuddling with my...
Offline
Posted 7/16/09


"Hm, then i guess you need to keep your tricks under control." She said and looked at her cup she had set on the table. Immidiately it started to hover and came over to her on its own and she caught it and took a sip smiling.
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/16/09

Mika-Chan211 wrote:
"Hm, then i guess you need to keep your tricks under control." She said and looked at her cup she had set on the table. Immidiately it started to hover and came over to her on its own and she caught it and took a sip smiling.


(slideing it down into my back pocket without noticeing it)
but if i want to have it unpredictable

sorry gotto go now
Moderator
32252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cuddling with my...
Offline
Posted 7/16/09

tenchimasaki13 wrote:


Mika-Chan211 wrote:
"Hm, then i guess you need to keep your tricks under control." She said and looked at her cup she had set on the table. Immidiately it started to hover and came over to her on its own and she caught it and took a sip smiling.


(slideing it down into my back pocket without noticeing it)
but if i want to have it unpredictable

sorry gotto go now


"Why would you keep that in your back pocket? Isn't it easily noticable there?" she said smilingl.
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/17/09

Mika-Chan211 wrote:
"Why would you keep that in your back pocket? Isn't it easily noticable there?" she said smilingl.


well sure itsnoticable but not much
(my trouses got sucked into the knife and i didnt realise it)
um do you feel a draft in here
Moderator
32252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cuddling with my...
Offline
Posted 7/19/09


[ sorry i was away from the computer!! Late reply sorryyyy]

Mika laughed and turned away blushing.
"You seem to have lost your pants." She laughed.
Member
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 7/19/09

Mika-Chan211 wrote:
[ sorry i was away from the computer!! Late reply sorryyyy]

Mika laughed and turned away blushing.
"You seem to have lost your pants." She laughed.


well dont just stand there
(blushing like crazy)
get me something to cover up
Moderator
32252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cuddling with my...
Offline
Posted 7/19/09


Mika threw a blanket over him.
"It's your fault!" She said looking away.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.