First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Inuyasha will return
3920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Planet E-Arth
Offline
Posted 7/16/09
Never seen Inuyasha all the way through, it seemed too drug out for me, but I did love the premise. She has a talent for creating characters.
91 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Shh???
Offline
Posted 7/16/09
OMG!!!!!!!! i'm so excited!!!!!!!!!! The ending was so good!!!! I hope they did it exactly like the manga! Can't wait!!!
93193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Online
Posted 7/16/09
this had better be true. I enjoyed the show but never really finished it because I heared how it ended (damn you spoilers).
13047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / my comfy womfy be...
Offline
Posted 7/16/09
cool it took them long enough lol
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/16/09
I've never seen it but I might watch it now
1901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F
Offline
Posted 7/16/09
awesome, cant wait, heard rumors for a while but now its finally happening :)
47843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/16/09
Why am I iffy on this slightly... Oh well I'm still moderately excited!~~~...
9982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/16/09

Tenoko wrote:

Never seen Inuyasha all the way through, it seemed too drug out for me, but I did love the premise. She has a talent for creating characters.


And a talent for not knowing how to finish her mangas correctly.
3920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Planet E-Arth
Offline
Posted 7/16/09

Kodachi_Zami wrote:


Tenoko wrote:

Never seen Inuyasha all the way through, it seemed too drug out for me, but I did love the premise. She has a talent for creating characters.


And a talent for not knowing how to finish her mangas correctly.


Oh yes, that too. lol
14950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/16/09
Wow. I can't believe it. After the anime has ended for so long time ago & now they are announcing to finish the series. I don't know if I still have the interest to watch it or not.
50794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/16/09
WAH I DEFINITELY WILL CHECK IT OUT! I AM A BIG INUYASHA FAN! I'M SO HAPPY!
624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Australia ^^
Offline
Posted 7/16/09

Kippu wrote:

I never finished watching it. I gave up on it. It just dragged on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on, then I heard the ending sucked. So I had no intention of going back.


umm I dont think that I couldve actually improved on that in any way... that is EXACTLY what i wouldve said
FIRSTLY it was boring as dog balls
SECONDLY it was so unrealistic...that girl got transported to that new world and instead of being shocked or anything she was just like "oh ok well id better go fight evil now"....i mean WTF she was meant to be from earth it was SO unrealistic
THIRDLY it was boring as dog balls

[/rant]
3488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/16/09
seriously. yay. finally
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 7/16/09
Im glad that means more Rin and Sesshoumaru
3788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my Room xD
Offline
Posted 7/16/09

Reveridian wrote:


Kippu wrote:

I never finished watching it. I gave up on it. It just dragged on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on, then I heard the ending sucked. So I had no intention of going back.


umm I dont think that I couldve actually improved on that in any way... that is EXACTLY what i wouldve said
FIRSTLY it was boring as dog balls
SECONDLY it was so unrealistic...that girl got transported to that new world and instead of being shocked or anything she was just like "oh ok well id better go fight evil now"....i mean WTF she was meant to be from earth it was SO unrealistic
THIRDLY it was boring as dog balls

[/rant]


but arent most animes unrealistic :|?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.